OT: The Pacifier

Alk

Well I was roped into seeing this one tonight. I really wanted to see Be Cool but the kiddo wanted to see a movie so I had to go this one. It was about what I expected. If they had replaced Vin Diesel with say......Leonardo Dicaprio it would have freakin' blown goats but apparantly Leonardo was busy shooting some garbage movie about airplanes. So all in all, not a bad family flic but if you single types are looking to get laid, I don't think I would go to this one. Especially when your dates see Vin with his shirt on then they look at you. :lol:

Well I was roped into seeing this one tonight. I really wanted to see Be Cool but the kiddo wanted to see a movie so I had to go this one. It was about what I expected. If they had replaced Vin Diesel with say......Leonardo Dicaprio it would have freakin' blown goats but apparantly Leonardo was busy shooting some garbage movie about airplanes. So all in all, not a bad family flic but if you single types are looking to get laid, I don't think I would go to this one. Especially when your dates see Vin with his shirt on then they look at you. :lol:

Alk, you HOMO! Show some nuts and get the kids in to see Platoon like a MAN!

I think I'm going to go and bring my 5 month old with me so I can finally be one of those pricks that bring their babies to a movie

I was one of those pricks. We always joke around. Grant's first movie was American Pie 2. We left the hospital and went straight to the movie. :lol: He was a good baby though, he slept through the entire thing.

TomShane i got your PM and No i don't think Alk would let Grant come to your house for jesus juice and a showing of peter pan.

:lol: I would send Grant to Michael Jackson's ranch before I sent him to TomShane's house.

Archived