Judas Priest.

Panzer Division Marduk

Painkiller's the Priest album for me.

You'd have loved the MegaDave setlist, they played half of Rust in Peace. To be honest, I'd pretty much given up on Megadeth. The last thing I heard from then was The World Needs a Hero, and along with the abortion known as Risk, I just lost interest.

And it was weird seeing Mustaine without Ellefson and Friedman (First Megadeth gig in 15 years for me).

Painkiller's the Priest album for me.

You'd have loved the MegaDave setlist, they played half of Rust in Peace. To be honest, I'd pretty much given up on Megadeth. The last thing I heard from then was The World Needs a Hero, and along with the abortion known as Risk, I just lost interest.

And it was weird seeing Mustaine without Ellefson and Friedman (First Megadeth gig in 15 years for me).

Haha, the last one you've gone to was probably before I was born. I've only been to a Motorhead and a Danzig concert so far...

I'll give Painkiller a look. I listen to British Steel a lot because BIG has the CD. I don't have Painkiller so it's not on my iPod.

Give this a shot from Megadeth. The new album's better than Death Magnetic, for whatever that's worth (:lol:):

yF1nWm2EZy4

Saw them last summer with Motorhead Testament and Heaven and Hell (Sabbath with Dio). All around good show. Halford did sound great but after each set of lyrics he would walk off the stage. THhougt he was probably snorting some lines off stage. Have not heard Nostradamus yet but the title track is pretty kick ass.

jeez...there's still people who like judas priest? you guys still wearing skin tight charcoal gray jeans with the wallet chain and extra medium slayer shirts?

It has nothing to do with still liking them. I listened to them back in High school and in my early 20s - It was great music then and still is now. Now I havent bought any of their material in a number of years but some of these bands from back in the day can still bring it in concert and is always an enjoyable night out. You never outgrow good music no matter what musical taste you have.

Besides I was more grunge than hair band kinda guy anyway

It has nothing to do with still liking them. I listened to them back in High school and in my early 20s - It was great music then and still is now. Now I havent bought any of their material in a number of years but some of these bands from back in the day can still bring it in concert and is always an enjoyable night out. You never outgrow good music no matter what musical taste you have.

Besides I was more grunge than hair band kinda guy anyway

just playin'.......although i never thought judas priest was any good.

Archived