Jets A Destination For Marc Bulger???

The Gun Of Bavaria

Those of you saying LC is the veteran make no sense.

So LC was a "whiny bitch" when Favre came to the Jets...now he's a "whiny bitch" for Favre leaving?

Do any of you realize what you're saying sometimes?

the point is, coles is always a whiny bitch, always has been.

:eek:

You're kidding, right?

He "inherited" the Greatest Show On Turf (what a bunch of crap). Where was Ricky Prohel? Where was Az-Hakim? Did Issac Bruce remain in his late 20's? I missed where scientistis kept him at that age. Did he "inherit" the great Orlando Pace? No, he inherted a Bruce & Pace, shell of their former selves, a banged up Marshall Faulk and an injury proned, fumbling machine in Steven Jackson. But he had Tory Holt, so he should've been awesome.

How about producing his 2004-2006 numbers if you want to talk about his 2003 numbers? The last two years he's been on garbage teams with complete garbage lines. Anyone watching knows that, and I'm sure you do.

2004: 321-485 (66.2%), 3964yds, 21 TD, 14 INT

2005: 192-287 (66.9%), 2297yds, 14 TD, 9 INT

2006: 370-588 (62.9%), 4301yds, 24 TD, 8 INT

OK, let's go all the way, 2007 12 games 11 TD 15 INT's (comp% under 60%)

2008, last year 15 games 11 TD's 15 INT's (comp% under 60%)

makes Favre look accurate.

playing flip flop with 38 yr old trent green

That team was identical to Warner's, he got the job due to injury. Ricky Proehl, he was their 4th guy. Bruce, Holt, Faulk ,all purpose yards out his a$$.

Bulger=Cassell, maybe. what are his credentials? He's done nothing. I'm not saying Bulger sux, but we took a BIG step back from Chad. I'd rather give big leftwich a shot.

younger even.

chad>>>>LEFTWICH>>>>BULGER hopefully

Rat or Clemens >>>chad>>>>LEFTWICH>>>>BULGER .

Not for nothing but Bulger is playing behind a horrific offensive line...a quality qb that would thrive in this offense

maybe we drafted one in the 2nd round a couple years ago, maybe we were smart enough to sign an undrafted FA with the goods. Maybe we drafted one in the 4th last year.

that would be cheap!!!!! Bulger is a cross between chad and brett and I don't mean a smart game manager with a cannon and high comp % who protects the ball.

a weak armed INT machine. He has at least won at this level, that's true, but that money can be served better elsewhere.

It will be clear after two preseason games if Rat and clemens bite, then spend Favre 13, or else go shopping for some "othr s$#t!

Bulger is far from an INT machine when he has an Offensive Line to protect him. Just look at his numbers from 2004-2006 to back that statement up. His arm is also probably a little bit better than Pennington's 2002 arm strength.

Archived