Favre Forsees Getting Itch To Play - PFT.com

In order to play, Favre would have to undego surgery. He has chosen not to do so.

Favre with the Jets was a bold experiment that failed. Doens't mean it was the wrong move. When we were 8-3, the future looked great. Note on that 6 TD day, he outplayed Kurt Warner, who came within 3 minutes of winning the Super Bowl.

Somewhere between the injury and bad coaching it went wrong. But those aren't things Favre controlled. And as Dolphins fans found out, Favre right now is a better QB than Chad Pennington(though in fairness Pennington is and always will be a class act and a gentleman).It was a chance worth taking.

As a Jets fan and season ticketholder, I wish Favre well.Good luck to Brett Favre.

Sportswriters should report the news NOT try to make it up.

Have you ever taken a Journalism class? It made me sick sitting through intro to journalism last year. They teach you how to lie to people to extract information, and mislead people into saying stuff. Its sickening really. My prof last year did a whole lesson on how to come off as a nice guy while asking questions to a mother who had just lost her son in a motorcycle accident the day before.

Have you ever taken a Journalism class? It made me sick sitting through intro to journalism last year. They teach you how to lie to people to extract information, and mislead people into saying stuff. Its sickening really. My prof last year did a whole lesson on how to come off as a nice guy while asking questions to a mother who had just lost her son in a motorcycle accident the day before.

I've never taken one Bro but after hearing you I don't care to. Sounds vile and disgusting. This might explain a certain newspaper writer I know about. ;)

Archived