Knox, Johnny 4.34

Butler, Deon 4.38

Thomas, Mike 4.40

Underwood, Tiquan 4.41

Harvin, Percy 4.41

Byrd, Demetrius 4.42

Murphy, Louis 4.43

McKinley, Kenny 4.44

I wanna know exactly how they got these times; if it's the system of dropping off the highest and lowest times and then taking the average, because the numbers I got from watchin the combine this morning had the following

DHB - 4.26/4.27

Harcin - 4.32

Maclin - 4.37

I wanna know exactly how they got these times; if it's the system of dropping off the highest and lowest times and then taking the average, because the numbers I got from watchin the combine this morning had the following

DHB - 4.26/4.27

Harcin - 4.32

Maclin - 4.37

this is off NFL network

this is off NFL network

Oh i know it is, I was just visiting the site. I was just curious to how they reported the times, becuase when I was watching the actual workout they showed the times I mentioned before on the screen and actually had Todd McShay comment and read those specific times.

Regardless, the top players, DHB, Maclin and Harvin all ran blazing times.

DHB - 4.26/4.27

Harcin - 4.32

Maclin - 4.37

Electronically timed.

The times you're citing are hand-timed, which are far less reliable (And unoffical as they repeated multiple times) due to the human element involved.

Electronically timed.

The times you're citing are hand-timed, which are far less reliable (And unoffical as they repeated multiple times) due to the human element involved.

Ya, I just noticed that. It seems as though NFL network is shaving off some times to draw attention, because there's a huge different between 4.32 and 4.41. There have been a ton of unnoficial sub 4.3s and 4.4s today. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they did it to create some buzz.

Ya, I just noticed that. It seems as though NFL network is shaving off some times to draw attention, because there's a huge different between 4.32 and 4.41. There have been a ton of unnoficial sub 4.3s and 4.4s today. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they did it to create some buzz.

I don't think it was intentional, but more that they had a poor timer who was having a case of a Quick Trigger Finger. 0.09 might seem like a huge margin, but that's 9 hundreds of a second we're talking about, perfectly within the realm of human error.

Archived