How Many Of You Guys Have Ever Posted At A Pats MB?

SoFlaJets

I was over at some place for a few days..

then got banned after calling Winchendon Mass Winchen-tucky since incest is quite common over there... people there who had no clue where this town even is got their panties in a bunch thinking I was calling bad names...

sadly the town is called that by the locals and most people who root for the pats dont know anything outside of 128...

just showed me why I hate most message boards.. too many self important dooshies looking for a power trip.

I was over at some place for a few days..

then got banned after calling Winchendon Mass Winchen-tucky since incest is quite common over there... people there who had no clue where this town even is got their panties in a bunch thinking I was calling bad names...

sadly the town is called that by the locals and most people who root for the pats dont know anything outside of 128...

just showed me why I hate most message boards.. too many self important dooshies looking for a power trip.

Jets boards are so much more tolerant it seems. Hell, we even welcome dissenting views from opposing teams' fans on game week. Everybody talks about how great it is to have them here but IMO this board would STILL be great even if they weren't here-IOW they don't really add too much good stuff other than criticism and name-calling

Archived