How Many Of You Guys Have Ever Posted At A Pats MB?

SoFlaJets

I did once in 1998, it was a Tuesday after the Monday Night game when Drew Bledsoe came back to beat Miami with a broken pinkie. I thought it was a courageous effort and a big win. I went to some Pats site (Rivals days) and congratulated the Pats fans there on a great win. What a bunch of dickwads-we should treat Pats fans on our boards the way I was treated my one and only time (and post) there.

We're much too tolerant around here. The funniest thing I read is when we're accused of being homers - hello, this is a JETS site how else are we supposed to talk about our team at this time of year.

I did once in 1998, it was a Tuesday after the Monday Night game when Drew Bledsoe came back to beat Miami with a broken pinkie. I thought it was a courageous effort and a big win. I went to some Pats site (Rivals days) and congratulated the Pats fans there on a great win. What a bunch of dickwads-we should treat Pats fans on our boards the way I was treated my one and only time (and post) there.

We're much too tolerant around here. The funniest thing I read is when we're accused of being homers - hello, this is a JETS site how else are we supposed to talk about our team at this time of year.

i tried once

the day the Gints beat patsies

for some strange reason the server went down:D

in 1999 or so I posted at espn.com

total chaos back then

once you were signed up, all you had to do was click a link to get to that teams board

it was over run with trolls, so I left about 3 months later

I did click on the patsie board, but spent most of my time torturing phags fans

I am on FinHeaven :D

I go there occasionally to piss off the stupid dolphag phans.

there are actually a lot of good dudes from those Fins sites-name me one Pats fan who isn't arrogant (Gainzo-is the only one I can think of)

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe Patriots fans post here because all the New England boards are filled with idiots?

From Tex

Why PatsFanTx Posts On JI

Jesus H. Christ, I just got done reading some threads on PatsFans.com and I swear, they have a bigger circle jerk going on than you guys do.

One thread had Shawn Springs solving the Pats CB problems and another thread had Greg Lewis as the next Pats 1,000 yard receiver.

I can formulate my own opinions as what is RIGHT with my team, but what I want to know, is what is WRONG with my team.

You guys do a damn good job telling me that.

That's why I post here.

From Tex

Jesus H. Christ, I just got done reading some threads on PatsFans.com and I swear, they have a bigger circle jerk going on than you guys do.

One thread had Shawn Springs solving the Pats CB problems and another thread had Greg Lewis as the next Pats 1,000 yard receiver.

I can formulate my own opinions as what is RIGHT with my team, but what I want to know, is what is WRONG with my team.

That's why I post here.

LOL, they should rename site to either Rubber Stamp or CircleJ's.com

Once during August of 06'. Pats Gay Talk or such nonsense it was called. Apparently they were not familiar with the term douche bag . I had to enlighten them. :P

As a joke I started a Late Night Crew thread over there when the one at JI got closed, we got about 10 post from a few of the JI members and it was closed, deleted and we got banned.

I was run out just because of my screen name Mick-and I went there to congratulate them-I've never been back to a Pats site since-that's 11 years

From Tex

That's why I post here.

He's a total di*k wad. Too many Jet fans on that site coddle him and think he is witty. The pat fans here are way better than him.

I used to post on a Patriots message board. Then I noticed it was making my penis smaller. Since I was given so little at birth and have no room for error, I had to stop immediately.

That is a true story.

I used to post on a Patriots message board. Then I noticed it was making my penis smaller. Since I was given so little at birth and have no room for error, I had to stop immediately.

That is a true story.

Nice, Max. :Nuts:

I post on Pats boards but the homer effect drives me away most of the time. God forbid you say something bad about Bob Kraft.

I like it here SoFla.

I see what you're trying to do here...

I was run out just because of my screen name Mick-and I went there to congratulate them-I've never been back to a Pats site since-that's 11 years

You were run out of an internet message board? Seriously? Did they have torches and pitchforks or what? :rl:

That is a true story.

Your lucky. I posted for a awhile and found myself wanting to make the seat on my bicycle smaller and smaller, luckily my family held an intervention before I went to no seat at all. Scary. PBWY >FB< (NP)

Why?

That is a true story.

Soothy complains about the same affliction only he couldnt stop.

Now, he craves chocolate and is excessively crabby 1 week every month.

Your lucky. I posted for a awhile and found myself wanting to make the seat on my bicycle smaller and smaller, luckily my family held an intervention before I went to no seat at all. Scary. PBWY >FB< (NP)

:rl:

I am glad you were able to stop in time.

Archived