Delgado drives in four, Mets' pen holds off Reds

JetNation

THe bullpen was shakey last night -- shades of last year came rushing back.

Damn second game of the year and I'm already screaming at the TV.

LETS GO FOR THE SWEEP -- LETS GO METS

Yeah watching the Mets gives you ulcers- at least bottom line we won last night. Lets see perez and hold our breath.

Yeah watching the Mets gives you ulcers- at least bottom line we won last night. Lets see perez and hold our breath.

That is the way I looked at it last night.

We won a game we would have lost last year.

We're 2-0 and can learn from our mistakes.

BTW. WHAT THE F#CK WAS DELGADO THINKING! Phillips' run meant nothing. You get the sure f#cking out there. 2 outs and runner on 3rd up by 2 is a good situation to be in.

Mets need to play smarter baseball... something they have struggled with the past few years.

BTW. WHAT THE F#CK WAS DELGADO THINKING! Phillips' run meant nothing. You get the sure f#cking out there. 2 outs and runner on 3rd up by 2 is a good situation to be in.

Mets need to play smarter baseball... something they have struggled with the past few years.

Delgado had a bad game defensively, but that was a bad call. The replay showed he was on the bag.

he was on the bag...it was a bad call. he was right to throw th eball to 3rd there. the reds' player taking 3rd was the moron.....you make the 3rd out there and you're a complete idiot.

he was on the bag...it was a bad call. he was right to throw th eball to 3rd there. the reds' player taking 3rd was the moron.....you make the 3rd out there and you're a complete idiot.

I didnt watch the game... I listened on radio.

And either way delgado was wrong. That runner means nothing. Get the sure out and worry about the next hitter.

I didnt watch the game... I listened on radio.

And either way delgado was wrong. That runner means nothing. Get the sure out and worry about the next hitter.

explain to me how he was wrong? he HAD the sure out already....the umpire was an idiot. why not try to get the last out and end the game there? there is no logic to what you're saying.

SAme old Perez blows up in an inning-walks Taveras he can not hit to save his life and that is what you get.

Archived