New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

If you think he's the SK then unvote..

Interesting that you are saying this....

Were the results different then what you got for Doggin?

I figure the SK has limited time as it is, if you think it's worth keeping him around I can see that.

So far I've gotten strictly "bleeds green" for both Slats and Doggin.

For JT it was he "does not" but the additional caveat was that without using BG's exact words "seems to be doing his own thing"

It'd make sense he's the SK. I'm open to discussion on this but I truly think we can win this if we lynch Norway, have doc self protect, and let the night phase figure itself out. But why would the SK want to help the town. That's what I'm confused about.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'd make sense he's the SK. I'm open to discussion on this but I truly think we can win this if we lynch Norway, have doc self protect, and let the night phase figure itself out. But why would the SK want to help the town. That's what I'm confused about.

This is exactly what worries me.

no need too...

I think we lynch Pac or vic today personally since we can't risk killing the SK

Lynch Pac? That doesn't make sense. You said he could be a mafia role finder, but Pac said he found the Doc. If so, why hasn't the Doc been NK'd?

Incidently, with both Doggin and EY being Jet players, that means that either all members of the Axis of Evil are innocent or ...

CTM is scum.

Lynch Pac? That doesn't make sense. You said he could be a mafia role finder, but Pac said he found the Doc. If so, why hasn't the Doc been NK'd?

Incidently, with both Doggin and EY being Jet players, that means that either all members of the Axis of Evil are innocent or ...

CTM is scum.

1) They could assume the doc might protect themselves..

of

2) Once pac declared a power role, NK'ing the doc would give no reason for his continued existence. If anything, the doc is the last person scum would shoot when fake claiming cop..

I'm not voting anyone until I get home and can process what's going on. too hard to do in the 2 minutes spurts I get here at work.

So wait.. am I saying EY's name or not?

yes, release the name..

The SK claiming only gets him into the night. He wouldn't get Dr. Protection, and no reason to think scum wouldn't kill him. It offers him nothing.

He could claim and guarentee himself second place, rather then coming in last..

of

2) Once pac declared a power role, NK'ing the doc would give no reason for his continued existence. If anything, the doc is the last person scum would shoot when fake claiming cop..

Or is this some nefarious plot by you to try and get me killed? What's your deal man?

of

Why?

Or is this some nefarious plot by you to try and get me killed? What's your deal man?

Axis of Evil, Pac.

2 of the 3 are confirmed innocent. Are all 3 innocent?

Let me play the odds.

Until we hear from JT.

Vote: CTM

He could claim and guarentee himself second place, rather then coming in last..

and... that means what? You want him to get to NP and he could just as quickly turn around and NK one of us.

I dont' know, maybe I'm missing something here but I really feel like we're playing with fire keeping a SK around.

We lynch him, or Norway we're down a "baddie". We go to NP and doc self protects, then the mafia can choose from me or Pac and if Pac is truly a good guy then well, you have two finders out on NP and if one of us goes we should have the other hit a guilty with the lower # of players.

Okay, here's the revised list of who's remaining:

1. CTM

2. EY (claimed townie by Pac)

3. Slats (claimed townie by Vicious)

4. SMC (claimed townie by Pac)

5. Vicious89x (claimed role)

6. Jets Things

7. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

8. Pac2566 (claimed role)

That leaves CTM, JT and Norway. CTM claims he's innocent. Let's leave him alone for now.

That leaves us JT & Norway, who are both scum (mafia or SK). We have to hear from these 2.

CTM is scum.

Either Vic is who he says he is, or he's scum. I know he's not an insane cop. He got me and Doggin correct. Now we have to decide how to proceed with what he's given us.

I'm very sympathetic to the Axis of Evil theory, and CTM's had a major role in the last two innocent lynchings. If we're lynching someone today without a scum confirmation from either of our investigators, I'd be pretty good with it being CTM.

I don't have time right now to put a case together. I have my own mother in the hospital stuff I need to take care of. I'll be more involved again when I get to work tonight.

There's no need to rush this lynch, so don't!

Bleedin's not going to be back for another day. Let's take our time here.

and... that means what? You want him to get to NP and he could just as quickly turn around and NK one of us.

I dont' know, maybe I'm missing something here but I really feel like we're playing with fire keeping a SK around.

We lynch him, or Norway we're down a "baddie". We go to NP and doc self protects, then the mafia can choose from me or Pac and if Pac is truly a good guy then well, you have two finders out on NP and if one of us goes we should have the other hit a guilty with the lower # of players.

Run the numbers, lynching the SK today guarantees the town and SK both lose. All scum would need to do is get a successful NK tonight and it's game over..

8 players = 3 scum, 4 townies, 1 SK..

Lynch SK and it's 3 scum, 4 townies

If the doc misses on protection, the scum win..

Okay, here's the revised list of who's remaining:

1. CTM

6. Jets Things

7. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof

That leaves CTM, JT and Norway. CTM claims he's innocent. Let's leave him alone for now.

That leaves us JT & Norway, who are both scum (mafia or SK). We have to hear from these 2.

There's a very good chance that some of those investigation results are bogus..

The only one I considered vetted is SMC...

Run the numbers, lynching the SK today guarantees the town and SK both lose. All scum would need to do is get a successful NK tonight and it's game over..

8 players = 3 scum, 4 townies, 1 SK.

True.

Right now, the two guaranteed scum (mafia/SK) are:

1. JT

2. Norway

The numbers simply don't add up if 1 of them is innocent.

So that leaves us with either 1 more mafia and 1 SK.

ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpg

Fine, which is why we lynch a cop today and the serial killer shoots the other one. We shouldn't pressure any player cause if we force the SK to reveal, then he won't cooperate..

Right now, we don't know who the SK is, so of course he'll shoot the other claimed cop just to keep himself alive..

If anything, the fact that Vic wants to kill the SK makes me think he's scum. If scum manages to get the SK today they win..

There's a very good chance that some of those investigation results are bogus..

I agree. My main bogus one would be slats, IMO. He could be the Godfather.

This is the thing and maybe you can explain this to me:

If Pac was a mafia role finder (or whatever) and he found the Doc Night 1, why would the mafia keep the Doc alive during the game?

True.

Right now, the two guaranteed scum (mafia/SK) are:

1. JT

2. Norway

The numbers simply don't add up if 1 of them is innocent.

So that leaves us with either 1 more mafia and 1 SK.

See my post above.. Since we need the SK, we shouldn't pressure any potential SK otherwise they have no reason to cooperate..

Vic says JT is the serial killer, EY makes more sense frankly..

As long as we don't know who it is, the SK can still win this game by getting to a 1-1-1 tie..

I think we have to vote for one of the cops today..

I agree. My main bogus one would be slats, IMO. He could be the Godfather.

This is the thing and maybe you can explain this to me:

If Pac was a mafia role finder (or whatever) and he found the Doc Night 1, why would the mafia keep the Doc alive during the game?

Because he found the doc night 1. On day 2 he claimed "finder"

At that point, the doc had 2 power roles to protect and had been spooked, good chance he protected himself..

ALSO

and this is more important, if Pac fake claimed Cop and NK'd the doc on night 2, what possible reason could there be why the SK or scum hadn't killed him in the last 2 nights? If he's lying, he needs the doc alive to explain why he is still alive..

Fine, which is why we lynch a cop today and the serial killer shoots the other one. We shouldn't pressure any player cause if we force the SK to reveal, then he won't cooperate..

Right now, we don't know who the SK is, so of course he'll shoot the other claimed cop just to keep himself alive..

If anything, the fact that Vic wants to kill the SK makes me think he's scum. If scum manages to get the SK today they win..

I agree on Vicious, but we still have time. Think of it, both JT and Norway are highly likely to be scum (either SK, or mafia).

Vicious is scum and he claimed he investigated slats Night 1 and Doggin Night 2. He knew Doggin was innocent so that was his bona fides claim to protect Slats as the godfather. But I believe we can wait on Vicious and vote the other scum: Norway.

Lets go by the numbers:

4 mafia, 1 SK

1. JVoR (benched)

2. Norway

3. Vicious

4. Slats (godfather)

SK: Jets Thing.

I say we vote Norway. I don't think there's anyway he could be innocent. If he is, then the numbers don't add up. BOTH cops can't be mafia.

Vote: Norway

8 players = 3 scum, 4 townies, 1 SK..

You think there's 3 scum?

You are playing right into the SK's hands, or trying to come after me (innocent) and Pac(possible innocent).

As per SMC:

1. CTM

6. Jets Things- SK

7. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof- Scum

So we have 4 townies, 3 scum, 1 SK. The SK cannot win this game, CANNOT. I've basically outed him. So you think he's gonna buddy up with the town and be happy to take second place? That's VERY positive thinking.

We'd have to lynch scum tonight (Norway)

2 Scum

IMO the SK can easily turn around and shoot one of us

3 townies

Mafia KEEPS the SK around

2 townies

You go into the next DP with : 2 townies, 2 scum, 1 SK. Town is DONE. You'd have to lynch the SK, going into THE NP with 2 townies and 2 scum. Scum takes the last guy out and game over.

This is way too hopeful that the SK won't turn around and screw the town.

We kill SK tonight

4 townies 3 scum

Doc self-protects, one cop makes it out alive. We'd probably hit on another scum, lynch him, go to NP.

3 townies 2 scum

At this point we can either allow the doctor to randomly choose or self-protect. This could then screw the mafia and protect someone. At this point it's a matter of #'s and confirmed innocents.

Archived