Going to both new stadiums in April

Maxman

Well the only good thing about the Yankees losing today is they will win tomorrow. Since I will be there, that is a good thing.

If they do win I might never go to a game in the new stadium. Then I will forever proclaim that the Yankees never lose when I go.

Yankee stadium is AMAZING. Sat in 210 because ticket prices are crazy. Great seats, great game. The stadium is beautiful, I know that sounds gay but it really is. Very fan friendly, the new video boards are simply amazing.

Just a great day. From the weather to the traffic to the game, everything was just perfect.

Yankee stadium is AMAZING. Sat in 210 because ticket prices are crazy. Great seats, great game. The stadium is beautiful, I know that sounds gay but it really is. Very fan friendly, the new video boards are simply amazing.

Just a great day. From the weather to the traffic to the game, everything was just perfect.

You lucked out with the weather...seems like good things happen to you when you see the Yankees in April. :)

You lucked out with the weather...seems like good things happen to you when you see the Yankees in April. :)

True. Both games were against Cleveland as well. Late Yankee home runs to win the game, it seems to be a theme.

Archived