Who all saw that catch that B.J Upton made last night against the Yankees!?!

TampaBayJetsFan85

Wow, thats all I could say was..."WOW". His first game back with the team this year and he made an AMAZING catch...That HAS TO BE the top play of the week because he did something like a Willie Mays catch while running towards the wall, what a play.

B.J Upton is the perfect example of a 5-Tool-Player because this man can do it all...He's the best overall player on the Rays...Hands down.

Please ban this clown.

The term 'clown' is subjective. There are many here who think that you are a clown, yet we allow you to post all of your smilies.

I like having DWC back, especially now that 128 is gone. We need someone to laugh at.

Who all wants to see A.J. throw one of his 98ers at B.J. Upton?

Good...Then B.J Upton can get on 1st base and steal 2nd and 3rd like it's nothing. Go ahead...I would love a quick 1-0 lead with Garza on the mound.

I'm just glad the Rays have a real manager, a manager who knows how to build a team chemestry and a manager who the players respect because he gives respect to his players... "Joe" on the Yankees? I'm a clown? Nahhhhh, I would say that "Joe" is a clown and a horris baseball manager.

Good...Then B.J Upton can get on 1st base and steal 2nd and 3rd like it's nothing. Go ahead...I would love a quick 1-0 lead with Garza on the mound.

I'm just glad the Rays have a real manager, a manager who knows how to build a team chemestry and a manager who the players respect because he gives respect to his players... "Joe" on the Yankees? I'm a clown? Nahhhhh, I would say that "Joe" is a clown and a horris baseball manager.

And you're a horris speller.

Archived