Fantasy Baseball Advice Needed

piney

I am really torn here...

I have a pretty deep line-up offensively and my outfield is stacked...

So I am dangling Nick Markakis for a pitcher, one guy is offering me my choice of either Randy Wolf or Joe Saunders, which I actually may be into...but I am not sure which one.

Both guys have question marks although they are pitching well now.

Saunders probably gets me more wins but his K/9 is nowhere near Wolf's. Wolf though can't buy a win, which is in a category I get crushed in ever week....

So, between the two I really don't know who to take, or do I hold out for someone else.

I do think that one of these guys would be a huge help, although Wolf has been inconsistent and injury prone for his career and Saunders is still a little too green for my liking.

Do I pull the trigger and if so on which guy?

I am really torn here...

I have a pretty deep line-up offensively and my outfield is stacked...

So I am dangling Nick Markakis for a pitcher, one guy is offering me my choice of either Randy Wolf or Joe Saunders, which I actually may be into...but I am not sure which one.

Both guys have question marks although they are pitching well now.

Saunders probably gets me more wins but his K/9 is nowhere near Wolf's. Wolf though can't buy a win, which is in a category I get crushed in ever week....

So, between the two I really don't know who to take, or do I hold out for someone else.

I do think that one of these guys would be a huge help, although Wolf has been inconsistent and injury prone for his career and Saunders is still a little too green for my liking.

Do I pull the trigger and if so on which guy?

You would be insane to pull the trigger on that deal. Both guys are average at best.

yeah, I know..my league is really tight on trades...

I had offered Lowell for Pettitte and the guy laughed at me like it was a crazy offer!!

Maybe if I can upgrade a closer...in the deal....

Lowell right now is probably better to Pettitte...I'm just not sold on Andy. and Lowell is quite the hitter this year....'07 form almost (not quite). that guy was stupid in my eyes but i don't know what his roster looks like obviously.

ok, so what if in this deal I can turn Latroy Hawkins into Heath Bell?

I don't know the set up of your league and how deep it is, but if I am giving up Markakis, I want a stud pitcher in return. I am talking guys like, Peavy, Haren, CC, guys in that league. Hawkins I wouldn't touch, but if you need saves desperately. I may take Saunders and Bell for Markakis. I would still be hesitant though.

I don't know the set up of your league and how deep it is, but if I am giving up Markakis, I want a stud pitcher in return. I am talking guys like, Peavy, Haren, CC, guys in that league. Hawkins I wouldn't touch, but if you need saves desperately. I may take Saunders and Bell for Markakis. I would still be hesitant though.

thanks...I got turned down for all three guys.....on the one on one deal...

I think if I can turn Markakis into Bell and Wolf (I like NL pitchers a little better) will have to see, I have some other irons in the fire...

we have a 12 team league....will have to see

Markakas is a top 7 player

Under no circumstances do you let him go

Pujols

Hanley

Wright

Cabrera

Gonzolez

A-rod

Braun

Ibanez

Markakas a top 7?????? i can name 8 off the top of my head without mentioning Mr. Female Fertillity Drug out in LA

If I was trading Markakis, I would want more than Saunders and Bell. Upgrade me in one of those spots, and I may consider it.

Archived