JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he's still a few votes away, but just wanted to mention to everyone else to be wary of jumping on the Frank bandwagon and allowing a speed lynch to potentially occur. Even if you think he's deserving of a lynch, consider that we need to at least give him a chance to reveal. We've seen power roles get speed-lynched before in these games before the person had a chance to reveal, lets not repeat the same mistakes.

Mostly Henry, Frank, Michael. Turk give me some time and I'll get into it. Not ready to vote, I want a chance to read again.

Don't get me wrong. Fredo is still of great interest to me but he defended ok and I don't see anything happening with him. You, myself and Henry are the only three left on him and Henry voted for him because of last game. That struck me as funny at first because I was Fredo last game.

Fredo's case on Henry came at a very odd time but you still can't totally discount it.

Hi

A few things:

1) Personally, I don't feel like Sonny was examined thoroughly enough, but I will unvote Sonny for now as that looks like that isn't going anywhere at the moment. Although I do find in interesting that the moment the train started to collapse, we've started to hear less and less from him. Also, in regards to the earlier trains, I would like Michael to come back and give us some more of his insight. Just because you are a new player, doesn't mean you get a free pass to lurk ;) Out of the two, Sonny still concerns me more.

2) I'm all for pressuring inactives. Especially in large games where it seems the majority of attention goes to the most active posters, it seems that you can skate on by relatively unscathed by echoing comments of a few players, or letting people duke it out themselves. If you are an inactive townie, I urge you to pick up the activity not only for the game's sake, but it gives scum less to hide behind. More contributions= more information to make lynches. I'll be perfectly honest, if he's a deadweight townie, i won't really shed that many tears for him either if he get's lynched. So Frank, please enlighten us with your thoughts in the game because your contributions have been nada thus far.

Vote: Frank Costello

Since you're the only one who seems to still be concerned with me I have a couple of questions. You started this post saying you feel like I wasn't examined thoroughly enough. What do you mean by that? Just that you didn't think there was enough pressure on me?

My other question is why do I still concern you? You didn't actually give a reason when you initially voted me.

Well, I like having two trains going, and it'll give us some early information on two players under pressure. So dance, pedos, dance.

Vote: Sonny

So I want to know why I still concern you? If its because of my early comments I think thats a pretty poor reason. At this point I think its pretty clear that I'm hear to play.

Mostly Henry, Frank, Michael. Turk give me some time and I'll get into it. Not ready to vote, I want a chance to read again.

Don't get me wrong. Fredo is still of great interest to me but he defended ok and I don't see anything happening with him. You, myself and Henry are the only three left on him and Henry voted for him because of last game. That struck me as funny at first because I was Fredo last game.

Fredo's case on Henry came at a very odd time but you still can't totally discount it.

Hey Peanut Butter lover, do you actually think that Fredo has a case on me? His case is that Im an *******. Not a very solid case IMO.

I have already stated that I am just trying to carry on the rich tradition of making Henry Hill an ******* started by the internetz lord that is EY. We can only hope that the next person to use this name does the same.

I find it interesting that people actually jumped on that terrible case and started a wagon. I am highly suspicious of anyone voting me.

Now stop being so stupid or I will command that JiFFy takes his love from you and finally makes Klecks day by giving him the love that he so jealous of and desperately wants for himself.

I know he's still a few votes away, but just wanted to mention to everyone else to be wary of jumping on the Frank bandwagon and allowing a speed lynch to potentially occur. Even if you think he's deserving of a lynch, consider that we need to at least give him a chance to reveal. We've seen power roles get speed-lynched before in these games before the person had a chance to reveal, lets not repeat the same mistakes.

+1

:face:

What? I love him.

Hey Peanut Butter lover, do you actually think that Fredo has a case on me? His case is that Im an *******. Not a very solid case IMO.

I have already stated that I am just trying to carry on the rich tradition of making Henry Hill an ******* started by the internetz lord that is EY. We can only hope that the next person to use this name does the same.

I find it interesting that people actually jumped on that terrible case and started a wagon. I am highly suspicious of anyone voting me.

Now stop being so stupid or I will command that JiFFy takes his love from you and finally makes Klecks day by giving him the love that he so jealous of and desperately wants for himself.

Nice try. Crusher is my only love. Kleck is nasty. You dont have that type of control over me. *******.

:face: :face:

Real orginal.:rolleyes:

Sonny (1) - Rooney

Ace (1) - Lefty

Lefty (1) - Ace

Fredo (2) - Virgil, Henry Hill

Henry Hill (3) - Fredo Corleone, Marcellus, Nicky

Frank Costello (6) - Carlito, Tommy Devito, Vito Corleone, Tony Soprano, John Rooney, Michael Corleone

Tony Soprano (1) - Tony Montana

With 17 players, it takes 9 to lynch.

Monday, High Noon.

Well Doggins reveal (which I believe to be calculated) seems to have taken off all the heat so I guess it's time to consider other choices. I'm by no means confident in Ace's innocence but I don't want to be so stubborn that I can't look at others.

Actually... Unvote - Vote Frank. If we have to wait around for him every time he disappears this will be another month and a half long game. I don't think anyone wants that.

First of all it's not the fact your a gigantic tool that makes me suspicious of you. That just makes me familiar with you. You jumping on the largest trains I believe 3 of them to be exact.

Also, where the hell did i vote for you? Have you seen the words vote: toolbag anywhere/ No, you didn't. Now shut up before I paste you one you coked out degenerate.

Guys do not, I repeat DO NOT use these accounts to post in other threads or attack people. I created these accounts so you guys could use them here, that's it.

Hey! Aren't you the gimp that that hillbilly boy kept in his trunk?

Unvote Ace

Where the hell has Costello been? He has shown up for, what, 2 posts maybe?

vote Frank Costello

Let's lynch somebody dammit!!

Being in a rush to lynch is a very scummy way to be. Ask your teammates.

The strength of his case is the fact that you piled on three fast moving trains in the 4-6 spots in an effort to move the lynch forward. Who else but scum would be so indiscriminate as to who they want to see lynched. Like Michael, you seem to just want to see someone, anyone lynched.

He also said that maybe this dick act of yours might be part of some deflection ruse, that if you were scum, you wouldn't intentionally behave this way. And sure enough, you have actually come back and said just that.

I'd ask you the EY question, "who should I vote for if not you?" But you've demonstrated that you're happy to lynch just about anyone.

First of all it's not the fact your a gigantic tool that makes me suspicious of you. That just makes me familiar with you. You jumping on the largest trains I believe 3 of them to be exact.

Also, where the hell did i vote for you? Have you seen the words vote: toolbag anywhere/ No, you didn't. Now shut up before I paste you one you coked out degenerate.

Peanutbuttergheyhomoboy, I never said you voted for me. I asked you if you actually thought that Fredo's case against me was concrete? Its not. Its based off me being an *******. I am trying to be an *******, just like EY last game. Nothing more nothing less. If you guys want me to tone it down, then just say so. I am just trying to have fun and I probably wont listen, but at least you could ask.

Everyone is all over the place. I am no different. I dont like Fredo. And I dont like his recent post addressing Franks activity yet he still has a vote on me just because I have been acting like EY the ******* who set the tone for how Henry Hill should be played by others.

And how are you familiar with me? Are you saying you know who I am? I doubt it, you peanut butter filled jizz rag.

Peanutbuttergheyhomoboy, I never said you voted for me. I asked you if you actually thought that Fredo's case against me was concrete? Its not. Its based off me being an *******. I am trying to be an *******, just like EY last game. Nothing more nothing less. If you guys want me to tone it down, then just say so. I am just trying to have fun and I probably wont listen, but at least you could ask.

Everyone is all over the place. I am no different. I dont like Fredo. And I dont like his recent post addressing Franks activity yet he still has a vote on me just because I have been acting like EY the ******* who set the tone for how Henry Hill should be played by others.

And how are you familiar with me? Are you saying you know who I am? I doubt it, you peanut butter filled jizz rag.

Yes I know who you are. Your Toolbag. Go ahead and make believe your EY if that makes who you actually are less painful.

I make believe Im Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music dancing and frolicking in the Swiss alps wearing nothing but my Jif peanut butter T-shirt. We all do what we do to get by. Eh Toolbag?

Lefty (1) - Ace

Frank Costello (7) - Carlito, Tommy Devito, Vito Corleone, Tony Soprano, John Rooney, Michael Corleone, Lefty

Monday, High Noon.

Since you're the only one who seems to still be concerned with me I have a couple of questions. You started this post saying you feel like I wasn't examined thoroughly enough. What do you mean by that? Just that you didn't think there was enough pressure on me?

My other question is why do I still concern you? You didn't actually give a reason when you initially voted me.

So I want to know why I still concern you? If its because of my early comments I think thats a pretty poor reason. At this point I think its pretty clear that I'm hear to play.

Sonny, it's very early. I'm suspicious of everyone in the game right now. We've been playing a couple days and when I read your posts, I see a lot of a guy making short posts that are game related, but they are not really prodding or scumhunting. Your initial vote on Frank was kind of with a bs reason, I personally take it as a scumtell when someone votes without giving a valid reason.

Also, this is not so much something you did, but I was uncomfortable with the way the wagon quickly dissolved on you. I waited it out a little bit, and it seemed to me at least that once the pressure was off you, the activity level dropped off a bit. It's exactly my point that no one seems to be questioning you that makes me worried about how that whole thing went down. (maybe it was a tactic to vote you, and then quickly remove it to distance?)

Sonny, It's early... very early in the game and it's not like I have you 100% pegged for scum. I just personally didn't feel like I got a good enough read on you while you were pressured before. Maybe you and I have different play styles, I don't know who you are so It's tough for me to read that. Maybe i'm just paranoid.

Until this very post, imo, you just been giving What I mean is that going through your posts, they seem like

Sonny (1) - Rooney

Lefty (1) - Ace

Frank Costello (7) - Carlito, Tommy Devito, Vito Corleone, Tony Soprano, John Rooney, Michael Corleone, Lefty

Monday, High Noon.

you have me on twice. I unvoted Sonny.

Really? Not too keen on reading comprehension, eh?

Here--someone other than me addresses the fact that you jumped on all 3 of the early trains. Yet when you respond to him....

All you say is the train is based off you being a douche. No...the train was actually started because you jumped on 3 early trains, I think you're using the doucheness as an out for later on. An easy "if I was scum, why would I draw so much attention to myself?"

Now 3 people (Al, Marcellus, and myself) have addressed you specifically on jumping on 3 early trains. Is your best explanation that 1) everyones all over the place (which you're still the only one to jump on 3 early trains in the sneaky 4-6 spots), and 2) that it's a lie, and the train is started off you being a douche?

Also, what do you want me to do concerning Frank? Jump on board and put him at 8, so he can easily be lynched? He's inactive and needs to be prodded, but adding my vote to him does us no good right now.

no reason to vote frank now.

I was a bit afraid of this, tbh - the game is now at a standstill until Frank shows up. Luckily, the deadline is a long way away

The strength of his case is the fact that you piled on three fast moving trains in the 4-6 spots in an effort to move the lynch forward. Who else but scum would be so indiscriminate as to who they want to see lynched. Like Michael, you seem to just want to see someone, anyone lynched.

He also said that maybe this dick act of yours might be part of some deflection ruse, that if you were scum, you wouldn't intentionally behave this way. And sure enough, you have actually come back and said just that.

I'd ask you the EY question, "who should I vote for if not you?" But you've demonstrated that you're happy to lynch just about anyone.

Wow, you guys are really reaching here. I was the 2nd person to vote Sonny. Man was that a HUGE train. Yes, I was the 6th person to join the Ace train, but at that time, it was the game that was being played...who side were you on and I wasnt the only one on that that train, people joined after me. Then I was the 2nd to vote Fredo another HUGE train.

Show me how I was facilitating trains. The case was based off me being an ******* and me voting him, because if you think it was in response to me joining trains, then you are dense or not paying attention.

Maybe you 2 are working together...if not...then you are following a really terrible case. I havent joined the Frank train...that one is growing fast.

I say you vote for whoever the **** you want. Vote me, I dont care. Its a wasted vote. Personally, I dont like Fredo. And thats where my vote stays.

Yes I know who you are. Your Toolbag. Go ahead and make believe your EY if that makes who you actually are less painful.

I make believe Im Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music dancing and frolicking in the Swiss alps wearing nothing but my Jif peanut butter T-shirt. We all do what we do to get by. Eh Toolbag?

I am not making believe I am EY. I just figured I would play in the same spirit he played with Henry last time. Remember? He was being an *******.

Why is this so hard for you jackasses to grasp?

And this weird love between you and JiF is distrubing. It makes me uncomfortable.

Sonny, it's very early. I'm suspicious of everyone in the game right now. We've been playing a couple days and when I read your posts, I see a lot of a guy making short posts that are game related, but they are not really prodding or scumhunting. Your initial vote on Frank was kind of with a bs reason, I personally take it as a scumtell when someone votes without giving a valid reason.

Also, this is not so much something you did, but I was uncomfortable with the way the wagon quickly dissolved on you. I waited it out a little bit, and it seemed to me at least that once the pressure was off you, the activity level dropped off a bit. It's exactly my point that no one seems to be questioning you that makes me worried about how that whole thing went down. (maybe it was a tactic to vote you, and then quickly remove it to distance?)

Sonny, It's early... very early in the game and it's not like I have you 100% pegged for scum. I just personally didn't feel like I got a good enough read on you while you were pressured before. Maybe you and I have different play styles, I don't know who you are so It's tough for me to read that. Maybe i'm just paranoid.

Until this very post, imo, you just been giving What I mean is that going through your posts, they seem like

Getting senile, old man?

I like the persona, but don't forget that Carlito got some time off last game because he took it too far.

Wow, you guys are really reaching here. I was the 2nd person to vote Sonny. Man was that a HUGE train. Yes, I was the 6th person to join the Ace train, but at that time, it was the game that was being played...who side were you on and I wasnt the only one on that that train, people joined after me. Then I was the 2nd to vote Fredo another HUGE train.

Show me how I was facilitating trains. The case was based off me being an ******* and me voting him, because if you think it was in response to me joining trains, then you are dense or not paying attention.

Maybe you 2 are working together...if not...then you are following a really terrible case. I havent joined the Frank train...that one is growing fast.

I say you vote for whoever the **** you want. Vote me, I dont care. Its a wasted vote. Personally, I dont like Fredo. And thats where my vote stays.

I am not making believe I am EY. I just figured I would play in the same spirit he played with Henry last time. Remember? He was being an *******.

Why is this so hard for you jackasses to grasp?

And this weird love between you and JiF is distrubing. It makes me uncomfortable.

:face:

Really? Not too keen on reading comprehension, eh?

Here--someone other than me addresses the fact that you jumped on all 3 of the early trains. Yet when you respond to him....

All you say is the train is based off you being a douche. No...the train was actually started because you jumped on 3 early trains, I think you're using the doucheness as an out for later on. An easy "if I was scum, why would I draw so much attention to myself?"

Now 3 people (Al, Marcellus, and myself) have addressed you specifically on jumping on 3 early trains. Is your best explanation that 1) everyones all over the place (which you're still the only one to jump on 3 early trains in the sneaky 4-6 spots), and 2) that it's a lie, and the train is started off you being a douche?

You're an idiot. Its simple. Do some research on these "trains" I have joined. I voted Sonny because the ****er complained about playing a long game right off the bat. I was the 2nd to vote. I voted Ace because he was very pushy, I was the 6th to vote and people joined after me. Once we found out it was Doggin, I know that his style, I moved my vote to you, 2nd to do so, because you suck.

You case sucks, just like the way you suck little boys off.

BTW, just a heads up about a pretty damn epic mafia game that will be run by a friend of mine elsewhere in a few months:

So I've thought about this for a while now - and it looks like I have no other choice but to unleash my next game on two sites - simulataneously.

The game will be played on DM and Myndjack at the same time. You may sign up on one site, or play on both. The games will be intertwined, and clues for one game will definitley be dropped on the other. But, If you want to just play on one side, you will not be at a disadvantage.

What is the theme, you ask? Imagine if you took Grand Theft Auto and mixed it with a zombie apocalypse. Add an unholy amount of firepower, sprinkle in a love story, and let the whole thing go down in Miami.

There will be, of course, a novella that goes along with the story. heh

I'm looking for a late summer or early fall spot on the sign up lists.

More information will be coming soon. cool.gif

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44476.0.html

Figured a few of you might be interested

You're an idiot. Its simple. Do some research on these "trains" I have joined. I voted Sonny because the ****er complained about playing a long game right off the bat. I was the 2nd to vote. I voted Ace because he was very pushy, I was the 6th to vote and people joined after me. Once we found out it was Doggin, I know that his style, I moved my vote to you, 2nd to do so, because you suck.

You case sucks, just like the way you suck little boys off.

We get that you have a post restriction/requirement by EY. Don't try and write it off, I of everyone know that you do. Regardless, you need to chill out.

Archived