JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Special Roles

1 - Michael Jackson (serial killer), a rogue agent and dirty, dirty man. He is both kid, and Pedophile. He wants to love everyone. He wins when he's the only 1 left standing or if its only him and a single Pedophile left. Michael Jackson, like the pedophiles, is able to invite a single player over every night to a slumber party. Note: Jackson will come up as a kid when investigated by the parent but the Man-Child will be able to prevent the kid from going.

mugshot__michael-jackson.jpg

1 - Prosecutor (fbi), his primary goal is to stop Michael Jackson at all costs. Every night he can investigate for Jackson. Once he succeeds in locating and prosecuting Jackson, he can then use his powers to investigate pedophiles at night similar to the Parent.

lol

This may be in poor taste, but is the killer now the ghost of Michael Jackson?

Can we just mod kill him?

:D

How random this takes place while we are playing this game. EY please dont ever create a game with any of my loved ones as characters.

It is strange. Good thing we got it started beforehand.

This is all my fault. Wow.

unvote

vote Fredo

Lookign back his train stalled at 4 and the was quickly follow by a fast moving train against costello. seems like scum could be involved in such a quick change of fortunes..

Um...ok? I'll use the fact that I refused to vote for him even when criticized by Mr. Henry, but I'm sure that'll be spun as a distancing ploy.

Not really sure how to respond to you, honestly.

Um...ok? I'll use the fact that I refused to vote for him even when criticized by Mr. Henry, but I'm sure that'll be spun as a distancing ploy.

Its hard to respond to votes when you are busy fondling little boys.

refuse to vote for Frank and put him in hammer zone? That's not an innocent tell, that's more the sign of scum not wanting to draw attention to themselves.

refuse to vote for Frank and put him in hammer zone? That's not an innocent tell, that's more the sign of scum not wanting to draw attention to themselves.

Yep. He is throwing out all sorts of scum tells.

People need to focus on it instead of focusing on Frank. My experience with players like Frank is that he is a townie that lost interest.

My experience with players like Fredo is that they are typically scum who gets through a couple of days when we could have had him day 1.

Hi folks, so it turns out that my brother graduated(school used to do grad in October until this year, so I wasn't expecting that) amongst about 8 other different things over the last two days, so thats why I've been gone. I'm also going away this weekend and will be hit and miss until Monday (I'll have Internet, just no guarantee's that I'll be able to use it), however, I am caught up on the game right now. As of Monday I'll be able to be here one hundred percent of the time.

Having read through the game I think Henry Hill rings a bell as the most suspicious in his attempts to play like EY did last game. His vote on Fredo at that point wasn't just random since the random game-opening votes had been done for days, but his reasoning was one meant to keep him under the radar I think. Also, he really got nasty and very defensive when people called him out on it.

vote: Henry Hill

I am just telling you why I think you are scummy. And I was obviously kidding when I said you lied to the town last game. I explained my case on you later...I was just trying to make a funny at first.

Henry - I just searched back through your posts and didn't see that explanation (though I was just looking at the first few lines that come up when you run a search, not every post). Could you point me to it?

Hi folks, so it turns out that my brother graduated(school used to do grad in October until this year, so I wasn't expecting that) amongst about 8 other different things over the last two days, so thats why I've been gone. I'm also going away this weekend and will be hit and miss until Monday (I'll have Internet, just no guarantee's that I'll be able to use it), however, I am caught up on the game right now. As of Monday I'll be able to be here one hundred percent of the time.

Having read through the game I think Henry Hill rings a bell as the most suspicious in his attempts to play like EY did last game. His vote on Fredo at that point wasn't just random since the random game-opening votes had been done for days, but his reasoning was one meant to keep him under the radar I think. Also, he really got nasty and very defensive when people called him out on it.

vote: Henry Hill

Why is it suspicious to play like EY did last year? He played like an ******* and I figured I would do the same thing...in the same light...with the same role.

Why is this so hard to grasp for all you morons? My gawd. I am ****ing around and you are wasting your time on me.

There is no case other then me being an *******.

Henry - I just searched back through your posts and didn't see that explanation (though I was just looking at the first few lines that come up when you run a search, not every post). Could you point me to it?

Just read page 9...I have plenty of reason to vote Fredo and you should too. Afterall, you are the almighty Doggin, figure out. You have seen enough of these game to know that what he is doing is signs of scum and what I am doing is having fun.

I'm done defending myself against a case that has no validity. I have no reason to defend anything I have done because other then being an *******, I have done nothing any different then anyone else does on the first day.

We all **** around and have a laugh on the first day. Thats all I was doing. Cases that we form on the first day typically hold no weight. The case against me is I was playing like an *******, similar to the way EY did last game. I cant believe you jackasses cant put that together.

I was making jokes about how people played last game, knowing damn well that we all have new alts. Holy **** people, put it together. I was ****ing kidding you morons. Use your brain, do you honestly think if I was roled up that my teamates would allow this, because there is no way you could actually think I was MJ (RIP).

I voted Fredo as a joke, there wasnt a serious wagon formed so it was vote I could throw around to **** around and see his response. His reaction was pathetic and he formed a terrible reactive case against me. Then his play since has been scummy. Put it together morons. Its pretty obvious.

Look, Im sorry for bringing attention to Henry Hill. I thought it would be funny, especially with EY modding the game. I really hope that I am not taking focus away from a good lynch or a good investigation.

I hate you all.

Why is it suspicious to play like EY did last year? He played like an ******* and I figured I would do the same thing...in the same light...with the same role.

Why is this so hard to grasp for all you morons? My gawd. I am ****ing around and you are wasting your time on me.

There is no case other then me being an *******.

I actually agree with this - I've been laughing my ass off. That said . . .

Just read page 9...I have plenty of reason to vote Fredo and you should too. Afterall, you are the almighty Doggin, figure out. You have seen enough of these game to know that what he is doing is signs of scum and what I am doing is having fun.

The problem for me is that all of your reasons on pg 9 for voting Fredo - which I happen to think are good ones (sorry, Fredo, but the fact that you placed your vote on Henry based on "where he voted in the trains" but were wrong about that raises my antennae, as does the harping on the attitude and theorizing about post restrictions) - came up after he voted for you, which was after your initial vote for him. Which makes his vote look more like an OMGUS vote (particularly given that his purported reason was wrong), and makes him look a bit scummier.

All of which, had you just explained your initial vote as random and said "I'm keeping it there because of the reaction", would have me voting Fredo (especially since Frank finally showed up, didn't role claim, and seems to be subtly defending Fredo by voting for you). Instead, you seem to be saying that you had a reason for the vote when you first put it on - and that, I'm not seeing from your posts. Which is what concerns me. Am I just misreading you? Or was there a reason at the start, and if so, what was it? At this point, since nobody's going with Lefty, I'm strongly considering going with one of you or Fredo, and an answer to that question would be much appreciated.

Lefty (1) - Ace

Fredo (3) - Virgil, Henry Hill, Tony Montana

Henry Hill (3) - Fredo Corleone, Marcellus, Nicky, Frank Costello

Frank Costello (7) - Carlito, Tommy Devito, Vito Corleone, Tony Soprano, John Rooney, Michael Corleone, Lefty

With 17 players, it takes 9 to lynch.

Monday, High Noon.

I'm done defending myself against a case that has no validity. I have no reason to defend anything I have done because other then being an *******, I have done nothing any different then anyone else does on the first day.

We all **** around and have a laugh on the first day. Thats all I was doing. Cases that we form on the first day typically hold no weight. The case against me is I was playing like an *******, similar to the way EY did last game. I cant believe you jackasses cant put that together.

I was making jokes about how people played last game, knowing damn well that we all have new alts. Holy **** people, put it together. I was ****ing kidding you morons. Use your brain, do you honestly think if I was roled up that my teamates would allow this, because there is no way you could actually think I was MJ (RIP).

I voted Fredo as a joke, there wasnt a serious wagon formed so it was vote I could throw around to **** around and see his response. His reaction was pathetic and he formed a terrible reactive case against me. Then his play since has been scummy. Put it together morons. Its pretty obvious.

Look, Im sorry for bringing attention to Henry Hill. I thought it would be funny, especially with EY modding the game. I really hope that I am not taking focus away from a good lynch or a good investigation.

I hate you all.

Well, looks like you answered the question already (this is what I get for responding to posts as I get to them instead of reading the whole thread then going back :disgust:). I'm actually kind of glad you did, since now I don't have to worry that you were just grabbing onto my suggestion as a lifeline.

And, especially since if Fredo is guilty I'll be more inclined to see Frank as guilty: vote: Fredo

Fredo (4) - Virgil, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Ace

Frank Costello (7) - Carlito, Tommy Devito, Vito Corleone, Tony Soprano, John Rooney, Michael Corleone, Lefty

Monday, High Noon.

I hate you all.

I don't get it Henry. It seems to me that people are suspicious of you more b/c of your vote placement and your defensiveness than your in-game personality.

I mean, even this post above is very defensive and beligerent. It just makes you seem more suspicious, imo. Why hav eyou been react SO strongly to getting votes and some heat?

Like I said I would I went back and looked at the Lefty Ace thing and it sounds like our typical strong player pissing match. They happen every game and seem to end up in a townie getting lynch. Just like without alts two good players battle and one gets lynched. yet in this case I feel most people are voting for Ace because he's being unruly. I think Henry's vote captures that.

But as I went through Fredo stood out to me.

This is silly really. Sonny simply voted for an inactive and seems to me Fredo is trying a little too hard. Also playing the lets be friends card that everyone has been referring to lately.

being nice and helpful.

He likes the thought process but seems to want to like it later. Maybe he the one caoching Michael?

Again just saying stuff to say stuff. Scummy to me.

Again being the nice guy defending the newb and wants to wait on Michael. He is either defedning a scum partner or being the nice guy and defending the newb player and will bring this up if Michael was innocent.

Im not saying that I feel Lefty or Ace is innocent. Im not really sure. but, Im much more confortable with voting for Fredo. I would aslo like to extend the FOS to Michael.

vote:Fredo

\

I originally came off my vote to take a look at some other players. Namely Henry the dick, Frank and a couple other. But, of all these people I still think my initial feeling on Fredo may have been correct. He offered a descent amount of explanation but in the end I can't think of anyone else that is any more scummier. Henry is definately the biggest dickhead in the game and Michaels "newbie" excuse is going to wear thin eventually but I will go back to my vote on Fredo. Though it is tuff to hit mafia on the first day, this seems to be are best chance as of right know.

The train on Frank concerns me because voting inactives on day 1 seems to be a good recipe for hitting town. Voting inactives on day one should be just to get them moving.

vote:fredo

Note: I will be traveling to my parents and will not be on after 1 pm, but when I get to my parents tonight I will check in.

I don't get it Henry. It seems to me that people are suspicious of you more b/c of your vote placement and your defensiveness than your in-game personality.

I mean, even this post above is very defensive and beligerent. It just makes you seem more suspicious, imo. Why hav eyou been react SO strongly to getting votes and some heat?

Frankly, I understand it. A friend of mine (best mafia player I know) once said "I find dumb theories personally offensive. it's like somebody is kicking my dog. that's why I want [them] lynched - they're kicking my dog."

Vote for me because you think I'm acting scummy, fine. We don't have the same information, so I won't get pissed at someone for reaching a wrong conclusion. But when people ignore things, make dumb assertions, and vote for me for ridiculous reasons (like "I don't like your play style"), it pisses me off. I think what Henry's reacting to isn't the votes, its the fact that people are still harping on irrelevant things (like his attitude) or making false claims (like he was at the 4-6 spot on 3 trains). Maybe it's just because I'm the same way, but I don't see that as scummy - if anything, I see it as more typical of innocents. JMO.

Fredo (5) - Virgil, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Ace, Al Capone

Monday, High Noon.

Voting for me because of my vote placement is foolish. Look how many people have changed votes and the only "train" you can even try to link me to is Ace and when I learned it was Doggin, I switched. Doggin is aggressive and tries to lead. Thats his style...if it was anyone else I wouldnt have switched my vote.

Slappy use your brain, you voted for Fredo too, I am pissed and being defensive because I dont want the town to make a mistake day 1 when all I was doing was having fun. There is no case against me other then playing like EY the *******. Fredo showed a typical scum tell by creating a reactive case and then throwing around different ideas and never moving his vote.

\

I originally came off my vote to take a look at some other players. Namely Henry the dick, Frank and a couple other. But, of all these people I still think my initial feeling on Fredo may have been correct. He offered a descent amount of explanation but in the end I can't think of anyone else that is any more scummier. Henry is definately the biggest dickhead in the game and Michaels "newbie" excuse is going to wear thin eventually but I will go back to my vote on Fredo. Though it is tuff to hit mafia on the first day, this seems to be are best chance as of right know.

The train on Frank concerns me because voting inactives on day 1 seems to be a good recipe for hitting town. Voting inactives on day one should be just to get them moving.

vote:fredo

Note: I will be traveling to my parents and will not be on after 1 pm, but when I get to my parents tonight I will check in.

You must have just had a good session with your peanut butter lover, because you are starting to use the gravy filled between you ears properly

Frankly, I understand it. A friend of mine (best mafia player I know) once said "I find dumb theories personally offensive. it's like somebody is kicking my dog. that's why I want [them] lynched - they're kicking my dog."

Vote for me because you think I'm acting scummy, fine. We don't have the same information, so I won't get pissed at someone for reaching a wrong conclusion. But when people ignore things, make dumb assertions, and vote for me for ridiculous reasons (like "I don't like your play style"), it pisses me off. I think what Henry's reacting to isn't the votes, its the fact that people are still harping on irrelevant things (like his attitude) or making false claims (like he was at the 4-6 spot on 3 trains). Maybe it's just because I'm the same way, but I don't see that as scummy - if anything, I see it as more typical of innocents. JMO.

Sums it up perfectly. You have way with words you pushy twisted evil bastid.

Voting for me because of my vote placement is foolish. Look how many people have changed votes and the only "train" you can even try to link me to is Ace and when I learned it was Doggin, I switched. Doggin is aggressive and tries to lead. Thats his style...if it was anyone else I wouldnt have switched my vote.

Slappy use your brain, you voted for Fredo too, I am pissed and being defensive because I dont want the town to make a mistake day 1 when all I was doing was having fun. There is no case against me other then playing like EY the *******. Fredo showed a typical scum tell by creating a reactive case and then throwing around different ideas and never moving his vote.

You must have just had a good session with your peanut butter lover, because you are starting to use the gravy filled between you ears properly

Sums it up perfectly. You have way with words you pushy twisted evil bastid.

Henry, and Ace, maybe I did a poor job of expressing my thoughts. I don't think you that scummy, I just thought that your reaction, or over reaction was noteworthy. But what Ace said does make sense. Freakin' smart guys, making sense an' junk!

And yes, I voted for Fredo and think he's very scummy. he's my likley choice for a deadline vote. My Frank vote was purely to put heat on him. I don't like that he made on semi-relevent post and annouced that he's out again till Monday, but if he does not pick up the participation from then on, I'm hoping he gets the noose.

Ya happy, you slapdick you? :)

You've stated a couple times now that you'd never act like this if you were scum. I believe the first time you mentioned it was after Fredo suggested you might be behaving this way just to throw people off. While some people are looking at a "buddy-buddy" style of play being scummy, you're cleverly being the opposite.

And I don't like your voting record so far. That third vote is often a momentum swing, and you placed on two players already in this game.

But these are just my feelings. I'm not going to pretend I have a strong case against you, because I don't. It's day one, there aren't a lot of strong cases to be made. But I have to say that that's another thing that bothers me, the fact that you seem to feel you have a very strong case on Fredo right now. Maybe you're right and I just don't see it. I don't know. I'm willing to let this play out. If Fredo gets lynched and comes back innocent, we can discuss it some more the next day phase.

I'm also going to be away from the computer for most of the rest of the day. I'm keeping my vote where it is for now because I'll really feel like a moron if I switch it and you turn out to be scum.

my main reason for voting fredo is that his train stalled, it's really the first one that picked up steam and then just died. I also think al capone had a good post against him.

It has little to do with what that little jerk henry is saying. As far as i'm concerned him next.

Also, after being active, he's now gone into hiding a bit, which usually is a good sign of scumminess. (to be fair, it's still early today)

Fredo (6) - Virgil, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Ace, Al Capone, Frank Costello

Henry Hill (3) - Fredo Corleone, Marcellus, Nicky

Monday, High Noon.

Archived