JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

LOL wtf????? Seriously he put up 3 posts in the time I wrote mine. Weird. Sorry Virgil.

I learned my lesson last week. Instead of posting as I catch up, I'll open my posts in another tab, then wait to post them until I'm done catching up, in case some of them aren't relevant anymore.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the choice. I'd probably have gone with him or Rooney, or maybe Marcellus or Fredo.

Because I don't want low-lying scum to continue to get away with skating by. For that reason I'm gonna vote;

Vote: Virgil.

He has remained quiet through the most active times of this game.

I know I'm posting on my normal account, at this point the gig is up so I dont' really care to use the alt.

I like the pick. The least likely suspects are always a good investigation. I probably would have gone with J Rooney or Fredo but thats just because I think Michael is innocent based of the way it went at the beginning...PS17 seemed bored and I dont think he would have been if he had a role.

Your not Boo or monster scary. Your more like 14 year old drunk driving a F150 at 80 miles an hour towards a pre-school end of year picnic scary.

+ 1

LOL!!!

The "I forgot" line seems a bit suspect from Al, as I'd think he's one of the two most knowledgeable players left in the game, but I've certainly forgotten things before in mafia, so I mean, it does happen but I dunno. I'm interested to see the case against Al from Virgil. I've said a couple times I felt good about Al this game, but considering I've been wrong on every other account, it wouldn't be the biggest shock if I was wrong with him earlier either.

I like the pick. The least likely suspects are always a good investigation. I probably would have gone with J Rooney or Fredo but thats just because I think Michael is innocent based of the way it went at the beginning...PS17 seemed bored and I dont think he would have been if he had a role.

Stop the presses we actually agree on something. I feel good about Mike for the same reason. If he was the GF I highly doubt he would have bailed on the game. There would have been plenty of early advice from Doggin, Soprano, and.... Crusher?

I wanted to take him out of the lynch pool for that reason (along with myself because I'm innocent) but I thought that you'd go ape chit with your "see see.. he's leading the town" rhetoric.

I'll admit scum is doing a nice job of hiding (to me anyway)... Marcellus, Rooney, Fredo, Crusher, Hill, and Sollazo were all getting only a lukewarm scum vibe.

Capone has made it a bit easier with his "doh-I-forgot-there-was-a-SK-even-though-everyone-was-talking-about Vics-results-not-being-solid-with-a-GF-out-there" act. I also find it odd that a few days ago (when I wasn't targeting him) he was calling for me to post more but now that I think he's shady he's sick of me and thinks I've been trying to be a tough guy. I've read Crushers post in and out of this game for 2 years and have never seen him flip his lid like that. If you're innocent Crush you owe me an apology at the end of this game.

:yeahthat:

Seriously what a snoozer. We need to stop playing with Alts.

This is really playing to the hands of something I fear which is a Woody/Sharrow scum team that play low key, short well put together posts in bunches and then bounce. Marcellus/Fredo or Marcellus/Virgil. Dont know. Just throwing that out there.

Anyway, we still havent heard from Nicky or Michael. Fredo and Marcellus have yet to vote and we dont know if Marcellus is coming back. We need a 4 man run to get someone lynched we have 3 trains with 2 a pop. This game isnt going to get any quicker. LOL. Why do you dip****s sign up?

Seriously what a snoozer. We need to stop playing with Alts.

This is really playing to the hands of something I fear which is a Woody/Sharrow scum team that play low key, short well put together posts in bunches and then bounce. Marcellus/Fredo or Marcellus/Virgil. Dont know. Just throwing that out there.

Anyway, we still havent heard from Nicky or Michael. Fredo and Marcellus have yet to vote and we dont know if Marcellus is coming back. We need a 4 man run to get someone lynched we have 3 trains with 2 a pop. This game isnt going to get any quicker. LOL. Why do you dip****s sign up?

Why don't you take your vote off me and put it on someone who might be guilty you puke.

Why don't you take your vote off me and put it on someone who might be guilty you puke.

O.K.

Unvote

Vote Virgil

I never realized what a truly disgusting animal a Sloth is.. Look at this thing.. it's like a homosexual wookie suffering from anorexia.

I actually saw one of those live and in the flesh. It moves faster then you think.

Well I was leaning towards Al, and don't want to put Virgil one away, considering how well the speed jumping works in mafia games. It actually makes me really suspicous of Lefty. Really eager to jump ship to a train picking up momentum, no?

Vote: Lefty

In case that happens, let me say that rereading, I'm having some minor second thoughts about teh Crupone. Specifically his day 1 play, his quick unvote of Michael on day 1 and leaving the Fredo train and getting back on it later, sandwiching Ace's vote. If I'm lynched, let me say I don't think he should be the automatic target. I'm leaning innocent on Rooney, if that's right, then I think you guys should take out Marcellus.

I think I've changed my mind on Al a little. I wish I had the time to do a better job last week. I just didn't get the whole Soprano's "I'm voting for Crupone, but give me another train" and then moving onto Montana. I was just focusing on half of the story. Soprano moved off of Crupone as the #5 vote onto Montana to put him 1 away from lynch. But if he wanted off of Crupone's train so bad, why didn't he move onto the Lefty train after it picked up steam to 5 votes instead of waiting so long for the Montana train to get so deep?

There's got to be a reason he wanted off the Crupone train and didn't want on the Lefty train.

Well I was leaning towards Al, and don't want to put Virgil one away, considering how well the speed jumping works in mafia games. It actually makes me really suspicous of Lefty. Really eager to jump ship to a train picking up momentum, no?

Vote: Lefty

You are making me nervous. Your play is scummy. You were extremely active when the heat was one you and now you are a post and run type player.

All of a sudden you have interest in Lefty when you have been one of those to put him in the light of innocent. However, I agree that his move was scummy. There was a fast moving train on Virgil. I have two thoughts. You and Virgil are scum buddies or this is a move to distance you from Lefty, your other potential scum buddy.

I think I've changed my mind on Al a little. I wish I had the time to do a better job last week. I just didn't get the whole Soprano's "I'm voting for Crupone, but give me another train" and then moving onto Montana. I was just focusing on half of the story. Soprano moved off of Crupone as the #5 vote onto Montana to put him 1 away from lynch. But if he wanted off of Crupone's train so bad, why didn't he move onto the Lefty train after it picked up steam to 5 votes instead of waiting so long for the Montana train to get so deep?

There's got to be a reason he wanted off the Crupone train and didn't want on the Lefty train.

unvote

I think this is a desperate attempt to save a lynch. You know Crushomo is suspicious of you and you know that he could be the swing vote to put you at L-1. So you come out and clear his name when you have been on a witch hunt for him for a while now. Very scummy move.

Gentlemen,

I've PM'd EY to replace me. I'm really overwhelmed at home. I like to take a much more active role in these games, but I'm having a tough time following with everything else on my plate.

Good luck.

Good luck to you my man. Far more important things then this game.

FWIW, this makes me think Marcellus is innocent, for nothing more then how often do you see scum bow out of a game this late in the showdown?

That said, I think or scum team consists of...Virgil, Fredo, Lefty.

Both Marcellus and Capone have been replaced.

O.K. Crushomo had to bail on us too. And Marcellus who takes it in the ass. Coincidence, I think not.

No seriously, good luck to both of you guys, I know you got real life issues going on.

Well, we obviously cant vote either of those two guys off and maybe this is stupid, but it just doesnt seem likely that mafia would be dropping out. Especially in this game when you literally dont have to post for days.

Which is why I feel even more confident that we have a scum team that consists of Fredo, Lefty, Virgil. JVOR seems innocent to me...but I dont want to completely discount him and I highly doubt PS17 would have quite if he was thrown mafia on his first game.

Archived