Three days grace...

vinnys025

Ok, so I thought that they were one of the biggest poser/MTV generation bands, but the other night I was forced to watch a live concert of the from the Palace in Detroit. I am not saying I am a big fan or anything, but they actually sound MUCH better live. The voice is even different, and much better. I will now give them a pass and say they are a descent band. Don't worry fellow metal heads, I'm not going soft, AMon Amarth, cradle of filth, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, and Draconian are still my bands of choice.

Hey, I don't mean to be a prick about it but since it is a musical discussion I thought I would throw my two pennies in and say that Dimmu and COD are pretty poor representatives of their respective genres of metal. Very watered down, simplistic stuff.

I'd personally recommend getting into a band like Dissection. Lead singer is a moron and a jackass but the music is amazing stuff. It's Melodic Black Metal like Dimmu and COD wish they could be. Now, this is only my opinion on the matter. Just thought I would share.

Q78Teqr2T6E

Hey, I don't mean to be a prick about it but since it is a musical discussion I thought I would throw my two pennies in and say that Dimmu and COD are pretty poor representatives of their respective genres of metal. Very watered down, simplistic stuff.

I'd personally recommend getting into a band like Dissection. Lead singer is a moron and a jackass but the music is amazing stuff. It's Melodic Black Metal like Dimmu and COD wish they could be. Now, this is only my opinion on the matter. Just thought I would share.

Q78Teqr2T6E

That band is ok, they sound like Immortal a little, too bad they broke up, their last album was amazing. I don't like the new Dimmu, I like the older stuff, the last two or three albums are garbage, same with COF.

Archived