I need a free CD burning program

New York Mick

Winamp is not windows software...

When I try to use it, it says I have to validate it.

I'm retarded I was getting Winamp and Windows Media Player confused. Unfortunately neither program burns DVDs and neither does the one I downloaded so now I need a DVD burning program. You'd think they would come with the ****ing CD/DVD player/burner.

When I try to use it, it says I have to validate it.

I'm retarded I was getting Winamp and Windows Media Player confused. Unfortunately neither program burns DVDs and neither does the one I downloaded so now I need a DVD burning program. You'd think they would come with the ****ing CD/DVD player/burner.

They do... and actually the best thing to do is to pick a new model # HP computer... go to hp.com and search for the downloads for that model... chances are they have a Roxio Lite or something available for free...

Otherwise you need to steal a real one... or buy it of course... lol

They do... and actually the best thing to do is to pick a new model # HP computer... go to hp.com and search for the downloads for that model... chances are they have a Roxio Lite or something available for free...

Otherwise you need to steal a real one... or buy it of course... lol

Winamp burns DVDs that I can play on XBox or in a DVD player? I tried burning a DVD with CDBurnerXP but it wouldn't play on anything but my PC.

For DVDs I use IMGBURN. Great for ISOs and IMG files and a lot of other stuff as well. Just like cdburnerxp it's free and a small program.

What is it that you are actually trying to do? Put home movies on dvd to play in a dvd player?

For DVDs I use IMGBURN. Great for ISOs and IMG files and a lot of other stuff as well. Just like cdburnerxp it's free and a small program.

What is it that you are actually trying to do? Put home movies on dvd to play in a dvd player?

LOL, I already have ImgBurn on my PC.

My files are AVI and they don't seem to be supported by that program. I'm trying to take AVI files and burn them as DVD movies to play in the DVD player or XBox.

LOL, I already have ImgBurn on my PC.

My files are AVI and they don't seem to be supported by that program. I'm trying to take AVI files and burn them as DVD movies to play in the DVD player or XBox.

Ahh you need a converter not a burner per say... try and use google to find an AVI to DVD converter... it will most likely make an iso that you can then burn.

I use Roxio Creator 2009 but it is not free...

Archived