**Official Tide VS Razorbacks Game Thread**

afosomf

congrats to Bama!!!

Bama is #1 team in country IMHO..Polls wont reflect for awhile, but I think they are.. If they easily win next 2 weeks on road, I think they deserve all the accolades.. Winning on road is tuf in college football and I am curious to see how Bama respomds next 2 weeks on road..Ole Miss will be a great test on road...I think they will be fine..

IMHO its Bama over someone for all the marbles at end of year!!!!!

676.jpg

congrats to Bama!!!

Bama is #1 team in country IMHO..Polls wont reflect for awhile, but I think they are.. If they easily win next 2 weeks on road, I think they deserve all the accolades.. Winning on road is tuf in college football and I am curious to see how Bama respomds next 2 weeks on road..Ole Miss will be a great test on road...I think they will be fine..

676.jpg

tide be looking good, great D

tide be looking good, great D

get thru next 2 weeks and I dont see anyone stopping them.

Bama needs to provre to themselves they can be great on road this year so the yhave the confidence down the road..

Ole Miss road game will show Bama has the right stuff to go all the way this year IMHO...

congrats to Bama!!!

That it will. Ole Miss is smarting after their upset loss to the GameC0cks.

Archived