If (when) we go 4-0

villain_the_foe

And we welcome Calvin Pace back (our best LB rusher) this Defense will have quite a season cushion to protect finally being at full strength at that.

This could get scary, because we all know that Calvin is a beast.

Pace "The Pass rusher"

Harris "The run buster"

Scott "The Bully"

Oh, and do I have to mention that they have.....

Jenkins "Mr. "I dont have a 100 Million dollar salary but I play like I do".

The way Jenkins opens up holes in the O-line is just not fair.

Im actually excited about this.

Oh, and mind you, Gholston hasnt been bad. He hasnt been great, but he hasnt been bad so we now know that he's good depth.

This is going to be a wonderful year yall.

I'm not sure this makes any sense.

Like I said, I don't think we're going to lose. However, if we do, we'll be losing to the best offensive team in the league. And in my opinion, the best overall team.

On top of that, we'll be 3-1 and be more motivated.

And we welcome Calvin Pace back (our best LB rusher) this Defense will have quite a season cushion to protect finally being at full strength at that.

This could get scary, because we all know that Calvin is a beast.

Pace "The Pass rusher"

Harris "The run buster"

Scott "The Bully"

Oh, and do I have to mention that they have.....

Jenkins "Mr. "I dont have a 100 Million dollar salary but I play like I do".

The way Jenkins opens up holes in the O-line is just not fair.

Im actually excited about this.

Oh, and mind you, Gholston hasnt been bad. He hasnt been great, but he hasnt been bad so we now know that he's good depth.

This is going to be a wonderful year yall.

Jenkins plays on Offence to??? i know he closes holes on defense i didnt know he did the opposite on offense lol

If we can contain Brees in the pocket and Jenkins and Pohua get the same push up the middle (as they usually do) the N.O. offense will be in trouble.

I would expect to see more wide sets from our defensive fronts and alot more blitzes up the middle. Im not sure Rex will use many over loads to one side or the other in this game because if Brees slips out of the pocket (which he is very very good at doing) on those type blitzes he will absolutely kill ya .

The keys to this game will be Harris and Scott up the middle behind Jenkins. And us establishing the run on offense. I think taking the crowd out early will obviously help as well.

We are the better overall Football team, I think our Special teams puts us over the top but facing a high powered offense is always a crap shoot.

Like I said, I don't think we're going to lose. However, if we do, we'll be losing to the best offensive team in the league. And in my opinion, the best overall team.

On top of that, we'll be 3-1 and be more motivated.

Agreed on this.

Also I do not see us losing the next 5 games following New Orleans putting us at either 8-1 or 9-0, depending on Sunday, heading into Week 11 where we get the rematch with the Pats who should be no worse than 6-3 at that point.

Thats why i asked.. i didnt understand what he was trying to say. Dont throw the Fail word at me.... btw your avy is wack!!! this is a Jets site go use that avy at finsheaven.com

You werent asking. It was obvious sarcasm and dude failed you. (dont take it personal. We're just messin with you)

But for the sake of satisfaction, yes, Jenkins blows holes and disrupts offensive lines.

The hole you're thinking about is what the offensive line would make for a running back. The hole that Jenkins makes would be to push the blocker into the runner and the LB's run behind his tail and make the tackle for the loss. If you want to see what im talking about you should see the very first offensive play for the Titans this past game to see how Jenkins and Scott played that running play for like a 3 yd loss.

Agreed on this.

Also I do not see us losing the next 5 games following New Orleans putting us at either 8-1 or 9-0, depending on Sunday, heading into Week 11 where we get the rematch with the Pats who should be no worse than 6-3 at that point.

Have you ever seen the Jets play before? But who knows, this seems like a different team with a different attitude. I have no idea what it's like to be a fan of a team that doesn't have a letdown.

Have you ever seen the Jets play before? But who knows, this seems like a different team with a different attitude. I have no idea what it's like to be a fan of a team that doesn't have a letdown.

That was a good question. But it does seem like a different team with a different attitude.

What I love about this is that the teams that win it all have this type of swag about them that you can sense. You dread it when they come to town. This is what the Jets have to adopt. The Jets have been talented for years, they just didnt have that attitude. Teams welcomed us. Thats not good. Rex gives us a mental edge. To me thats most important.

Archived