Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow theirs got to be 23-57 Jesse James/ Sandra Bullock jokes here.

14-32 Tiger Woods jokes

4-9 Big Ben jokes

This is a set up to be proud of. Pure Chilean Thunder cat right their.

That better be blood of the pure race

/jesse james'd

I really want to slap you around, make you bleed

/Tiger woods'd

What? The blood acts as lube, how else am I supposed to enter? By being invited in? HARF

/Big Ben'd

You and JiF are the Sicilian Laurel and Hardy... not exactly chic magnets as far as I can tell.

Hardly chick magnets? Shoot dude, I could even help you to go from dating Lady friends a to dating their daughters and hot nieces in two short weeks. Dr. Crushlove is willing to serve.

DAY 5 OPENING

A new day has begun in U.S. Outpost 31, but because of the 6 months of winter the camp is encased in darkness.

Outpost31Night.jpg

The exhausted 6 members of the Research Team enter the day hall. They were disheartened by their brash decision to torch JiF before he could reveal that he was not only human, but had the ability to stop himself from being assimilated. They noticed something surprising.

There were 6 members going into last night and there are 6 members this morning! They

Nice.. maybe they took a shot at me, or pacturd?

I still feel good about dan x, as I don't think she would've hammered Jif in that spot as scum

I still feel like Jvor is clean..

Pac is a pig and I don't feel good about him at all, but i have to imagine an investigator has looked in his direction already. Although I definitely don't buy the traditional doctor role in this flavor as I believe the doctor was the one who did the blood tests to see human/thing in the movie. I'd be curious to know whose room he defiled last night..

That leaves vic and bleedin.. Honestly if vic is scum, he's been very good this game, and very daring. Bleedin has been his normal careful self, which means I've got nothing good or bad on him.

Out of everyone though, i feel the most comfortable with a bleedin lynch

vote Bleedin

Nice!

Vote CTM

He said he's not the Cop.. and he certainly isn't the Doc... so what the hell was he doing visiting JiF on night 1 for? Luckily JiF's power blocked him.

The last couple days he's led charges against town power roles the latter one where he succeeded in getting you guys to vote him off without letting him reveal!

I'm tired of being led around and duped by this clown. No more.

Nice!

Vote CTM

He said he's not the Cop.. and he certainly isn't the Doc... so what the hell was he doing visiting JiF on night 1 for? Luckily JiF's power blocked him.

The last couple days he's led charges against town power roles the latter one where he succeeded in getting you guys to vote him off without letting him reveal!

wrong..

Nice!

Vote CTM

Futher, this is a bald face lie. The last 3 days we're spent being chased around by i28 (Scum), I was first to vote crusher, (and later hammered him), i also hammered Sharrow.

Pac will try and convince you that this is all smoke and mirrors, but I assure you it's not. Sometimes it's exactly what it appears to be.

I'm not going to keep venting for the sake of the game...but sure, maybe I was barking up the right tree.

But when its all said and done, I'm not at the computer all day long and if thats whats it takes to play this game, then I dont want to be a part. The reason why I try to post as much as possible during the day is to be respectful to those that are playing at that time, the mod who created the game and over all to keep the game moving and not slow it up by not being active. To not have that respect returned, is enough for me to call it quits.

Really sorry, JiF! I was trying my best to keep up with things, and it made sense that we could keep scum from having time to convert someone. I'm assuming we did accomplish that much, even if it wasn't worth it. I understand your frustration because I also struggle to contribute as much as I can to the game. On the other hand, I can kind of see how people who have more time can get tired of waiting around for people like us. I hope you play with us the next time, though!

That's why I should go next. Because your game is going to be TEH EPIK so anything following it up is gonna suck. Although I really want to play the star wars one.

Please, please let us play the Star Wars game next!!! I have been waiting like MAD for Star Wars. You have no idea. :D

? Nobody died or was assimilated..

That was a curious reaction.. lol

I agree ... as long as we didn't lose a townie, I'm incredibly happy.

Nice!

Vote CTM

I had this thought, too. My first reaction to JiF's death was - CTM is scum! But then I had another thought, which I don't want to share for fear of possibly giving away the right answer. But I think lynching CTM right now could potentially be a huge mistake.

I could go with Vicious or Bleedin.

Nice!

Vote CTM

I'm wondering this too tbh. There was no night conversion on the same day that JiF was targeted by CTM. And why JiF? You mentioned protective abilities but on a guy who was viewed as suspicious by a lot of people?

I still had thoughts that maybe he was wifoming about being cop so he doesn't get killed or assimilated so i didn't say anything. But in light of jiF's ability and the visit on him that particular night where no conversion occurred, just a blackout. I have to wonder about this. Also, shortly after that night phase you did something of a 180 on JiF, so i assumed you investigated him.

And to answer your question, Pac visited CTM that night. Would be epic if you two were bussing each other as scummates.

explanations, CTM?

I'm wondering this too tbh. There was no night conversion on the same day that JiF was targeted by CTM. And why JiF? You mentioned protective abilities but on a guy who was viewed as suspicious by a lot of people?

I still had thoughts that maybe he was wifoming about being cop so he doesn't get killed or assimilated so i didn't say anything. But in light of jiF's ability and the visit on him that particular night where no conversion occurred, just a blackout. I have to wonder about this. Also, shortly after that night phase you did something of a 180 on JiF, so i assumed you investigated him.

And to answer your question, Pac visited CTM that night. Would be epic if you two were bussing each other as scummates.

explanations, CTM?

I think you are completely scummy right now. You're smarter than to say something like this.

explanations, CTM?

i can tell you that if i give you explanations it will weaken the towns ability to win. but i can understand your questioning..

you guys make the call.. not going to include pac in having a vote on that, but i will give 100% the truth..

To say what? is there something logically wrong with what i'm saying?

What is wrong with you. You know I adore you in real life, but UGH. Mister "let's be careful what we say in a conversion game" now fishing for every little detail he can get about CTM's powers.

i can tell you that if i give you explanations it will weaken the towns ability to win. but i can understand your questioning..

you guys make the call.. not going to include pac in having a vote on that, but i will give 100% the truth..

bleh. I hate trying to read you. On the one hand you can have a legit reason to be secretive, but you can also be masterminding something by not being specific. "in the best interest of town" etc.

Also, I will never trust you after the zombie game :Nuts:

What is wrong with you. You know I adore you in real life, but UGH. Mister "let's be careful what we say in a conversion game" now fishing for every little detail he can get about CTM's powers.

What the hell is with this defense of CTM all of a sudden? Where is that coming from? From my viewpoint, there's a lot of reasons to be suspicious of CTM.

The whole "i don't want to get into it" can be beneficial as town AND as mafia. So i can stand here and not want him to get super specific because it might neuter him (haha, as if there's anything left) or he can not be specific as scum to not get caught in a logic trap.

bleh. I hate trying to read you. On the one hand you can have a legit reason to be secretive, but you can also be masterminding something by not being specific. "in the best interest of town" etc.

Also, I will never trust you after the zombie game :Nuts:

i'm not scum, i do have pro town powers.. yes plural..

look no further then the crusher lynch day for clear as day as to my innocence. I started by pushing pac, he reveals as doctor, i consider it and realize that given the rate at which converisons were happenning it's not impossible for me and a doctor to coexist.. I then start the train on crusher.. why would i do that as scum, after working all day towards getting trying to lynch the "doctor"

anyay, put a second vote on me and I'll tell all there is to tell.. but it will significantly muddy the water..

What the hell is with this defense of CTM all of a sudden? Where is that coming from? From my viewpoint, there's a lot of reasons to be suspicious of CTM.

The whole "i don't want to get into it" can be beneficial as town AND as mafia. So i can stand here and not want him to get super specific because it might neuter him (haha, as if there's anything left) or he can not be specific as scum to not get caught in a logic trap.

All you know of me, do you think i sweat getting caught in a logic trap?? i'm a computer programmer, alll i do all day for the last 10 years is work in logic

I have been thinking about it, but in my opinion there's enough of a chance that CTM is a roled townie that it would be unwise to lynch him right now. I reread CTM's posts from the day after the supposed conversion attempt on JiF, and I don't really buy that CTM was scum at that point in the game.

i'm not scum, i do have pro town powers.. yes plural..

look no further then the crusher lynch day for clear as day as to my innocence. I started by pushing pac, he reveals as doctor, i consider it and realize that given the rate at which converisons were happenning it's not impossible for me and a doctor to coexist.. I then start the train on crusher.. why would i do that as scum, after working all day towards getting trying to lynch the "doctor"

anyay, put a second vote on me and I'll tell all there is to tell.. but it will significantly muddy the water..

I want to hear BG and Vicious's take first.

Archived