Anyone just see Mark Sanchez on SNL?

Maxman

Of course she did. She does a good dingbat. What I don't get is why every leftie loon is sooooooo afraid of Political Barbie. I mean, really? There are REAL threats to be afraid of.....not Ms. Baked Alaska.

she advocates for violence against political opponents-that's just irresponsibility. When you 'target' house seats by putting them in gun site crosshairs on a map you're just asking for trouble-she's a friggin idiot

she advocates for violence against political opponents-that's just irresponsibility. When you 'target' house seats by putting them in gun site crosshairs on a map you're just asking for trouble-she's a friggin idiot
Palin advocates violence, LMAO. Here's where you're wrong. If the left uses vitriol it gets swept under the rug. No-one even cares about it. If someone on the right uses words that rattle, oh, no!, Timothy McVeigh has risen from the grave, where's my white hood, the militia is coming, the militia is coming!, etc. She in no way advocates violence. That's ludicrous.

Here's what kills me about the Palin haters. I don't like her or dislike her, but people are clearly threatened by her. She balances motherhood, career and totes a gun - and feminists hate her. Go figure, and LMAO at that, too. I'm not a Christian, but I respect her right to believe what she wants. At least she's honest about it. As for pro-choice, it was her CHOICE to keep her son, something else her detractors miss.

All that being said, if let's say Nancy Pelosi had a retarded grandchild or whatever and people poked fun, I can't even imagine the sh*t-storm. It's low brow in general, and doesn't make the folks who rail how stupid she is look very smart.

ZOMG POLITIXXX!!!

rep'd

....no argument that she's as bright as a busted light bulb (although driven as all get out - and a capitalist - bless her money generating heart)....but some of you are so friggin' literal when is comes to crap like silly maps meant to get a point across.

Meanwhile, the gay Elmer Fudd (Barney Frank - makes this m@ssh*le so ashamed) had his lover get busted at their summer home in Maine for growing weed in the backyard. Funny thing is - Barney was on the front porch when this went down. His response - "that was marijuana? I had no idea! I have never seen Marijuana!" Really? I mean, Barney Frank is a big proponent of legalizing marijuana...so you're telling me you don't know what the plant looks like? Typical Barney. Thinks everyone is stupid. Personally, I don't care one way or another regarding the legalization of marijuana - but don't lie to me....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/07/barney-frank-was-present_n_349648.html

this was the most exposure a Jets QB has gotten, well at least since Chad was on Sesame Street with Elmo

That's because Sanchez is beautiful and marketable. He's the hottest QB in the league looks wise right now.

Archived