Doggin (SK) Boba Fett

Scum:

DPR (Scum) Grand Moff Tarkin - Watcher

Dan X (Scum) Darth Vader - Dark Lord of teh Galactic Empire

Town:

Slats - (Town) Obi Wan - Martyr

SMC - (Town) Lando - 1-time double voter

Pac - (Town) Leia - Watcher

JVOR - (Town) Admiral Ackbar - 1-time ability to get affiliation of player at L1

CTM - (Town) C3PO - Twin Lover

Sharrow - (Town) R2D2 - Twin Lover

I28 - (Town) Wicket - Innocent, Fuzzy balls

Brett (Town) ??? - Cop/Finder

Unknown claims (all saying town of course):

Crusher - beyond bulletproof, temper tantrum, kills +1 when lynched

Klecko - always appears in battles, needs extra vote to lynch

Jif - said he had a role last night in his manjifesto

Players who haven't claimed:

AVM

Hess

Vic

Realistic characters we expect to see in this game:

Han

Chewie

Luke

Frog fage guy that was pals with Lando?

Wedge?

Emporer

Stormtrooper

Jabba

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of things...

First off, my girlfriends's grandmother passed away and I will be out of town the next couple of days. I will try to participate where possible, but have obvious priorities.

Now, thoughts about the game.

I had a feeling CTM would be the one to be shot last night... its either JIF legitimately protecting his own ass after getting all huffy about being mentioned by CTM for investigation, OR the scum killing CTM so that we would jump to that conclusion about JIF (who might be innocent) and lynch him. So that is a bit sticky... especially if you consider the sudden computer virus JIF has this morning.

Regarding the claimed players...

Crusher... Better than bulletproof? Can kill someone with him??? Thats a lot of power to give to the Wookie if you consider the mediocre power most of the other rebel characters have in this game. You also have to consider that when the Emporer died in the films, he killed someone else on his way out (Vader). There is NO other character that kills anyone with them in their death scene.

Klecko... Could you be Wedge? Or was your reveal for ****. Hard to say. I know there has to be more to Dan X bull**** report than meets the eye. She called you Town and Crusher guilty. Did the scum think we'd lynch Klecko to see if she was telling the truth? Are her claims legit? Or are they bogus?

Jif... for some reason said he was roled up... he was under no pressure, and said it because he "thinks everyone is." He has barely contributed to the game. Thats pretty much all we've got on him right now... gonna have to do some re-reading.

Right now, we know Brett and I are town. The rest of this game is a mess.

I am eager to hear Brett's report. Hopefully he chose wisely.

I am also wondering if we urge the Vig (if there is one) to reveal. If there is a Vig, and all shots have failed... I'd like to know who they were aimed at. Something tells me we don't have one, but its worth discussing. If the Vig reveals, the scum might have no choice but to NK him tonight... allowing our Doc and Cop one more night in business... with 8 people left (2 confirmed townies) you have to think today's investigation, plus another would be invaluable.

If one thing is for sure... the scum has left us with some tough decisions... Jif, is it a setup? Klecko and Crusher, and Dan's report = wifoms?

Plus, if Dan flips innocent, I am proven innocent and then will be killed tonight, unless the Doc protects me.

Either way, if Dan X is scum we lynch scum, if Dan X is innocent, we've got Crusher and Brett nailed and that's the ballgame.

Good summary.

This is the predicament I am talking about regarding Dan X's reveal.

Quick question... WHY if Dan X did flip innocent, and you were thus proven innocent, did you assume the scum would NK you? Don't you think if Dan X was proven to be the Cop, that they would have went for her??? Not you?

These almost seemed like you were directing the Doc to protect you leaving our Cop and Doc exposed. Fortunately she was scum.

I think the scum team told her to include both Crusher and Klecko and an already dead character in her reveal... because both of these 2 were already in front of us as conundrums.

Good summary.

This is the predicament I am talking about regarding Dan X's reveal.

Quick question... WHY if Dan X did flip innocent, and you were thus proven innocent, did you assume the scum would NK you? Don't you think if Dan X was proven to be the Cop, that they would have went for her??? Not you?

These almost seemed like you were directing the Doc to protect you leaving our Cop and Doc exposed. Fortunately she was scum.

I think the scum team told her to include both Crusher and Klecko and an already dead character in her reveal... because both of these 2 were already in front of us as conundrums.

I meant if we lynched Dan X and she flipped innocent I would be the most logical NK for the mafia as I am harder to lynch. Which is ideally what would have happened had Dan X flipped innocent following her lynch.

Also, had Dan X been lynched and then proved innocent, the cop would be dead so the Doc's choice would be protect himself or me.

I hope Brett didn't waste his investigation on me. I hope he targeted JiF, Vic, AVM or Hess and found another mafia member.

If he targeted one of them and didn't find scum, the decision is me or Crusher.

I meant if we lynched Dan X and she flipped innocent I would be the most logical NK for the mafia as I am harder to lynch. Which is ideally what would have happened had Dan X flipped innocent following her lynch.

Also, had Dan X been lynched and then proved innocent, the cop would be dead so the Doc's choice would be protect himself or me.

I hope Brett didn't waste his investigation on me. I hope he targeted JiF, Vic, AVM or Hess and found another mafia member.

If he targeted one of them and didn't find scum, the decision is me or Crusher.

I will say this game hindges on Brett finding another scum. I also missed some pages from yesterday when he revealed. Would need a list of everyone he's investigated to this point. Most likely you're the emperor so gfy.

BTW what are peoples thoughts on a 3rd party (Jabba type)?

I think it makes sense that two scum are left as BG wanted to even the game as CTM and Sharrow a two for one that would make it an even 75%-25%.

And if there is a 3rd party Jabba type do you think he could talk/pm scum?

I think it makes sense that two scum are left as BG wanted to even the game as CTM and Sharrow a two for one that would make it an even 75%-25%.

Boba Fett was 3rd party. Not sure if there would be another 3rd party, but its possible.

No, if it's a true 3rd party they are working alone at this point. 3rd parties usually have different win conditions than scum.

This is a huge hit for us. We can wait on brett, but I don't think that should stop us from trying to hash out some ideas here.

I28-condolences.

Boba Fett was 3rd party. Not sure if there would be another 3rd party, but its possible.

I hope not. If BG loves the balance thing than probably not. it would be 75-25. I think we would have to hope for that. But does that mean Jabba is in the game?

Emperor, Jabba, Stormtrooper. Who do you leave out?

Watcher can only see night action... he cannot see affiliation.

Night action is NK'ing, but also investigating, protecting, etc.

Right but if he investigated Kleck he most likely saw a night action which Kleck is saying he would not have. If he didn't see night action from Kleck he wouldn't think him scum I would think.

No, if it's a true 3rd party they are working alone at this point. 3rd parties usually have different win conditions than scum.

This is a huge hit for us. We can wait on brett, but I don't think that should stop us from trying to hash out some ideas here.

Agreed. We should be waiting for Brett at this point.

I have further thoughts on Klecko and Crusher, but I want to hold off on voicing them... until we hear from Brett.

I28-condolences.

Thank you.

The more you push for my lynching, the more I suspect you.

If you can't see that I have been set up as a patsy by the mafia your brain is dumb.

Suspect me all you want. I probably have the most useless role in this game. I'll take a lynch to prove you scum if I can.

Right but if he investigated Kleck he most likely saw a night action which Kleck is saying he would not have. If he didn't see night action from Kleck he wouldn't think him scum I would think.

The problem here is he didn't investigate me.

He was killed the third night and named four people. Do the math. :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone. Or is it? There's only one way to find out. Once again, people go from room to room, checking on each of their fellow rebels. Until they reach the room of CTM. Upon opening the door they find a most unpleasant sight. His tiny mechanical body laying on the ground, seemingly overloaded at the hands of force lightning. But if that wasn't bad enough, it seems as his counterpart Sharrow made an attempt to save CTM by sacrificing some of his own parts, but it only spelt the demise of them both.

starwars68.jpg

R2-D2 and C-3PO (Rebel Lovers) are dead.

The twin suns of Tatooine rise once again, as day 5 has began.

1. Dan X - Darth Vader (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Four)

2. AVM

3. Jets Voice of Reason - Admiral Ackbar (Killed, Night Two)

4. Vicious89x

5. slats - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Killed, Night One)

6. brettw4rd

7. Doggin94it - Boba Fett (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day One)

8. JiF

9. Integrity28

10. Klecko73isGod

11. Sharrow - C-3PO (Killed, Night Four)

12. Pac2566 - Princess Leia Organa (Killed, Night Three)

13. The Crusher

14. SMC - Lando Calrissian (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Three)

15. CTM - R2-D2 (Killed, Night Four)

16. HessStation

17. D P R - Grand Moff Tarkin (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Two)

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to feed the Sarlacc.

How rude!

I hope not. If BG loves the balance thing than probably not. it would be 75-25. I think we would have to hope for that. But does that mean Jabba is in the game?

Emperor, Jabba, Stormtrooper. Who do you leave out?

Stormtrooper.

Suspect me all you want. I probably have the most useless role in this game. I'll take a lynch to prove you scum if I can.

Funny that I am the one waiting for the cop's investigation results while you are pushing to see if you can people to jump on a train for a speed lynch.

I've got nothing to hide. If Brett investigated me I GUARANTEE I will be proven innocent.

+1

I28-condolences.

+1. Sorry I28.

The problem here is he didn't investigate me.

He was killed the third night and named four people. Do the math. :rolleyes:

He didn't investigate anyone, he watched.

He listed the people he had FOS on... Hess, you can't draw any conclusions from what Pac posted, since he listed 4 people, he obviously included at least 1 person he just has FOS for.

Klecko and Crusher can just sit there for a little while... we aren't going to learn anything new about them unless we lynch them or have Brett investigate them.

For now, we need to turn over some of the other inactive stones in this game.

He didn't investigate anyone, he watched.

He listed the people he had FOS on... Hess, you can't draw any conclusions from what Pac posted, since he listed 4 people, he obviously included at least 1 person he just has FOS for.

Klecko and Crusher can just sit there for a little while... we aren't going to learn anything new about them unless we lynch them or have Brett investigate them.

For now, we need to turn over some of the other inactive stones in this game.

I agree. Vic and AVm or an enigma at this point. What say you guys?

Funny that I am the one waiting for the cop's investigation results while you are pushing to see if you can people to jump on a train for a speed lynch.

I've got nothing to hide. If Brett investigated me I GUARANTEE I will be proven innocent.

Stop... there is no train or speed lynch... don't be mellow dramatic.

Lets just see what Brett says.

Like I said, it does the town no good right now to keep kicking the tires on Klekco and Crusher. We know there is a conundrum that surrounds both of them and we can come back to them at any time... by we need to broaden our focus on some of the other players that have skated through thus far.

Archived