Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

What's funny is if you hadn't called for the mass reveal, followed by your ridiculously ham handed reveal, I was all ready to make a case against Vic.

So I wasn't following him at all. In fact, I am still very suspicious of him. Its just that there is a much stronger case against you. What's really funny is that there are still only two votes against you by my count.

You sure? I'm pretty positive I'm at L-2 or L-1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOOD.

BTW, for those that have been around a LONG time...I'll do what I seemingly do every game, and remind you of my first mafia game.

It was the two scum team game, lead by CTM (I think?). EY lead his case on me STRONG, and I pushed JUST LIKE THIS as hard back as I could for an hour before a couple townies finally got tired of the arguement and caved in.

Vic is throwing out the RB thing, when it had NEVER been mentioned before, to try and make me seem like the roleblocker for the scum so that you'll think killing me is a must just off that basis. That me before Vic is the ONLY choice, and it is NOT. IF I were found first, I'd be a scum member but how could I be given a new power? I think most of you believe my reveal is legit, it's just a question of who's side I'm on. NO MATTER WHAT, I CAN NOT be the roleblocker. He's making things up guys!!!! Come on, you HAVE to see this!!!!

Well aside from the grammar issues clouding the argument, I think Vic is claiming that your claim is invented by you and that, in reality, you are the roleblocker.

He went back and forth a couple of times as to whether Vader really knew he was bulletproof before settling on his current story.

I am going to go ahead an unvote for now because I want to hear from JiF before I make my final decision.

Not for nothing big guy but your claimed role is the most scummy of all the claimed roles so far.

I understand WHY you think I have, by what Vic quoted and bolded, I do dude. But anytime I was saying she DIDN't know, I was referring to she didnt know that it was specifically me, but she DID know I couldn't be killed.

I'm sorry, I really am -- but I've had like 50 questions to answer today, and you know how these games are, if I ignore one it's for a specific purpose and I'm hiding something.

My guess is that Yoda is the Doc. Han Solo is the Cop.

Everything else is up to interpretation...

AVM is saying he is Luke, if someone else is Luke... counterclaim with your role, not your character name. There is NO WAY that the Luke character has no power in this game.

If AVM is innocent he's not the cop so...that and this horrible reveal, I'm good voting him HOWEVER I will unvote if somebody will please fess up to above.

Ok I see what you're saying Crusher.

What I'm reading from AVM is that he was saying she knew he had an RB ability. And that they wouldn't waste their lynch on him because of that. How would they know his ability? All they would know is he was looking for her from my understanding.

Now, being that he somehow found Vader night 1... yes the scum would have come charging at him, but that is the perk of his ability, the same of yours no? If you goad the scum into trying to NK you they miss on the NK. That is huge for the town. Additionally you have another full day to convince the town.

It's selfish play to me Crush, last time I saw selfish play it was JVoR in the Thing.

Check that out Kleck. He's saying that I SAID she knew I had a roleblocker ability. I never even brought up roleblocker in connection to myself, NOT ONCE!!

GOOD.

BTW, for those that have been around a LONG time...I'll do what I seemingly do every game, and remind you of my first mafia game.

It was the two scum team game, lead by CTM (I think?). EY lead his case on me STRONG, and I pushed JUST LIKE THIS as hard back as I could for an hour before a couple townies finally got tired of the arguement and caved in.

Vic is throwing out the RB thing, when it had NEVER been mentioned before, to try and make me seem like the roleblocker for the scum so that you'll think killing me is a must just off that basis. That me before Vic is the ONLY choice, and it is NOT. IF I were found first, I'd be a scum member but how could I be given a new power? I think most of you believe my reveal is legit, it's just a question of who's side I'm on. NO MATTER WHAT, I CAN NOT be the roleblocker. He's making things up guys!!!! Come on, you HAVE to see this!!!!

I haven't caught up on everything since your reveal, but my instinct tells me regardless of any of the accusations... that the Luke character would not be the role-blocker... especially if there was a way that Luke could be converted (is that what you are implying, that you could have been converted if you didn't find Vader first?)

Check that out Kleck. He's saying that I SAID she knew I had a roleblocker ability. I never even brought up roleblocker in connection to myself, NOT ONCE!!

Didn't you say you were bulletproof before then? If so, I think Vic is simply confusing the two.

I've already unvoted. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, lets extend the same courtesy to Vic and give him a chance to explain his mistake/slip.

No, I'm assuming nothing. I know this because it was explained to me in the PM when I found Dan X. She knew that I had found her, but did NOT know who I was, and additionally knew that I was immune to night kills.

Wait you did say that she would know that you found her...just not who.

Please explain.

I haven't caught up on everything since your reveal, but my instinct tells me regardless of any of the accusations... that the Luke character would not be the role-blocker... especially if there was a way that Luke could be converted (is that what you are implying, that you could have been converted if you didn't find Vader first?)

That's what I'm assuming, yes. The roleblocker thing he threw in was totally out of no where. My thoughts are this...if Dan could protect me from death, it's not like the opposite was a possiblity. It wasn't like I could protect Dan from day-lynching or something, then the games over, right? So what balances the massive amounts of town power roles? Converting me to scum, if I'm found first. I was specifically told in the intro PM that I needed to act quick, so it just fits.

On lone at DMV. I meant nb block. He had a vest supposedly

Didn't you say you were bulletproof before then? If so, I think Vic is simply confusing the two.

I've already unvoted. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, lets extend the same courtesy to Vic and give him a chance to explain his mistake/slip.

Yeah we could be looking at semantics at this point.

Yes, I did say I was bulletproof. He's certainly owed the right to explain, but seeing as I'm the only one with a vote on him he's hardly about to get lynched :P

Wait you did say that she would know that you found her...just not who.

Please explain.

Yes. She and I were looking for one another, and from what I can tell it pretty much was whoever gets there first wins the prize. I did, and she was told that she was found first. Not who found her, but just that she had been found and could no longer search for me. She additionally knew that the person who found her was bullet proof, but would have no idea who that person was.

That's what I'm assuming, yes. The roleblocker thing he threw in was totally out of no where. My thoughts are this...if Dan could protect me from death, it's not like the opposite was a possiblity. It wasn't like I could protect Dan from day-lynching or something, then the games over, right? So what balances the massive amounts of town power roles? Converting me to scum, if I'm found first. I was specifically told in the intro PM that I needed to act quick, so it just fits.

For all intensive purposes...roll-blocking scum to kill you is sort of the same thing as bulletproof. But is was a major screw up by Vic at the worst time.

Yes, I did say I was bulletproof. He's certainly owed the right to explain, but seeing as I'm the only one with a vote on him he's hardly about to get lynched :P

Yes. She and I were looking for one another, and from what I can tell it pretty much was whoever gets there first wins the prize. I did, and she was told that she was found first. Not who found her, but just that she had been found and could no longer search for me. She additionally knew that the person who found her was bullet proof, but would have no idea who that person was.

So what happens after that? What was the point? You as Luke know she's Vader, that 1 scum and the SK is already dead but want to keep her alive to keep yourself alive.

That's very un-Luke-like. Actually Luke wanted to convert Vader at first, not kill him so ok....did you have converting powers?

For all intensive purposes...roll-blocking scum to kill you is sort of the same thing as bulletproof. But is was a major screw up by Vic at the worst time.

But see that's the thing it's not, and I hadn't even thought about that possibility yet, of a town roleblocker. It's one of my points behind not revealing...they wouldnt know if it was Doc protection, NK immunity, or even a town roleblocker (which again, I admit I hadn't even thought of)

So what happens after that? What was the point? You as Luke know she's Vader, that 1 scum and the SK is already dead but want to keep her alive to keep yourself alive.

That's very un-Luke-like. Actually Luke wanted to convert Vader at first, not kill him so ok....did you have converting powers?

So now that Vader is dead Luke loses his powers? That's weak BG!

There was an "attempt" to save Vader, and at first I was thinking that's what was going to happen. However, I was told it was too late to save him.

There was an "attempt" to save Vader, and at first I was thinking that's what was going to happen. However, I was told it was too late to save him.

Inthougjy the role was to find vader. Not save and convert.

This is going nowhere.

Vic, do you want to reveal... or do you want us to go through the trouble of putting you at L1?

I28. I will reveal but since I'm on my phone and awaiting to take my rest, I won't be able to elaborate much. Would you prefer I reveal now and defend later? Or so it all in one shot later??

I28. I will reveal but since I'm on my phone and awaiting to take my rest, I won't be able to elaborate much. Would you prefer I reveal now and defend later? Or so it all in one shot later??

Hold on... don't do anything yet.

Town, do the rest of you think Vic should reveal at this point?

This is shaping up as 2 competing trains, so I figure its coming regardless... please give input.

Archived