Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will concede to this, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure that CTM and Vic are scum. Or that they are def together. But town, please just note this as the game proceeds.

CTM backpedalling on this fast does not help. I said he (Vic) was on his nuts, CTM made it sound like I wasn't paying attention (for the second time) and that I was nuts, I show proof, and he backpedals some more that he never said he disagreed.

So I will either vote for one of the two, vote for SMC as to see what at least CTM is with insights to Vic...or whoever they vote for as to see the flip.

That's where I'm at.

First off, I read "on your nuts" to mean antagonistic towards me. Secondly, I was talking about yesterday when it was me and SMC.. I wasn't talking about day 1..

So now you're saying Vic wasn't backing you yesterday? Just day 1?

Do I need to scroll through that crap too?

I waffled yesterday. I was confused as hell, because smc made some good points that confused me and I had a million thoughts racing through my head.

Then we got off smc and ctm and I went to the next person on my list which was klecko. Ctm thinks I was hitting low lying fruit, I tried to explain why I voted him. That's where we are at.

I waffled yesterday. I was confused as hell, because smc made some good points that confused me and I had a million thoughts racing through my head.

Then we got off smc and ctm and I went to the next person on my list which was klecko. Ctm thinks I was hitting low lying fruit, I tried to explain why I voted him. That's where we are at.

With that said my FOS is on: You, CTM, JiF and still on Crusher.

I'm saying he switched from being in agreement with me, to waffling between me and smc. Why is this so complicated for you?

I'm saying he switched from being in agreement with me, to waffling between me and smc. Why is this so complicated for you?

His minded is clouded by arrogance. A path to the dark side.

Although I'm about to give into my anger, no one is here and no one is returning phone calls. ****ing is it so difficult to call and say " hey I'll be late." ugh.

Part of my waffling was me over thinking ****. Now this is dragging... Again. Not the weekend I mean well tackle this on Monday and I highly doubt well settle it then. I voted klecko cause he was #2 on my list. Why is no one questioning him? At least I'm trying here. I guess part of my annoyance is day 1 was exhausting and this heading in the same direction. I def am either sitting the next game out or modding. This game is draining me.

I don't know that everyone was buying that, or that they didn't put their NK in during the confusion.

Also don't forget Slats, the first two NK's have been crusher centric as both of these guys we're on his crank D1. Again could be a setup, but I really think Sharrow is innocent and nobody else pushed on it.

Also, the role claim he's made is the perfect fake claim for a Godfather.

1) The bulletproof thing means he has an explanation for surving the nightphases (especially with no SK)

2) The death assasin thing means you have to be 100% sure that he's lying when lynching him, and in the scenario that he's a GF, we'll never have a cop report to be that certain

I would like as that if there's a VIG in this game they take aim at crusher's big ass to vet the claim. shoot twice, in fact..

he's a monkey brain, that's about all i have to say to that..

Yes, please have the vig waster his nightkill on me so I can show what scum CTM and his girlfirend Sharrow are.

vote crusher

Come on CTM you gigantic vagina, if you dont thin Im who Im lynch the godfather.. Your a lying scumbag.. Lynch me, Im the godfather, Look at my avatar.. EVERYBODY lynch CRUSHER,, Im the godfather. ASlk SHarrow and CTM.

Yes, please have the vig waster his nightkill on me so I can show what scum CTM and his girlfirend Sharrow are.

vote crusher

Come on CTM you gigantic vagina, if you dont thin Im who Im lynch the godfather.. Your a lying scumbag.. Lynch me, Im the godfather, Look at my avatar.. EVERYBODY lynch CRUSHER,, Im the godfather. ASlk SHarrow and CTM.

Sigh.. i'm not getting baited into a a battle of egos with you bessie..

rest assured, if my level of confidence in your guilt gets high enough I have no problem pulling the trigger, reagardless of whether you are aiming at me or not.

Interesting to note you start this **** when I'm voting Brett michaels..

rest assured, if my level of confidence in your guilt gets high enough I have no problem pulling the trigger, reagardless of whether you are aiming at me or not.

Aaaah another I28 joke! Thats awesome. I cant believe you are onto me and Crushers tricks so quickly! You are some kind of detective. Really a Mafia god, I would say on par with that of DPR and Doggin.

Aaaah another I28 joke! Thats awesome. I cant believe you are onto me and Crushers tricks so quickly! You are some kind of detective. Really a Mafia god, I would say on par with that of DPR and Doggin.

lol.. just a theory, toots

lol.. just a theory, toots

Well Isaac Newton.. I think you need to come up with a better theory, cause this one is terrible.

And yes, I am only going to criticize, because like Vic, I am pretty damn confused.

If I had to point out a scum, I would say its probably none of the major posts right now.

Look at it this way

17 players = 1 SK (Doggin), 12 Town (10 alive.. Slats and JVOR), and 4 Scumsters (3 alive, DPR)

Now there is a possibility of another third party.. not sure. But lets just play with that number.

We are trying to identify 3 out of 10 posters right now. It would be pretty easy for the scum (or scum candidates IMO *cough* Jif Dan Pac *cough* to sit back and let the town pick eachother apart. I think right now we are just seeing a lot of town v town action and really are most likely pointed in the completely wrong direction.

Well Isaac Newton.. I think you need to come up with a better theory, cause this one is terrible.

And yes, I am only going to criticize, because like Vic, I am pretty damn confused.

If I had to point out a scum, I would say its probably none of the major posts right now.

Look at it this way

17 players = 1 SK (Doggin), 12 Town (10 alive.. Slats and JVOR), and 4 Scumsters (3 alive, DPR)

Now there is a possibility of another third party.. not sure. But lets just play with that number.

We are trying to identify 3 out of 10 posters right now. It would be pretty easy for the scum (or scum candidates IMO *cough* Jif Dan Pac *cough* to sit back and let the town pick eachother apart. I think right now we are just seeing a lot of town v town action and really are most likely pointed in the completely wrong direction.

3 out of 13. Even worse

Look at it this way

My guess would be to start 11 innocent, 4 mafia, 1 SK, 1 whatever Jobba would be called

Actually didn't notice who you voted. It's the weekend.

No. Looked in the mirror and noticed how sexy I am.

Dude Im exactly who I say I am. If my train picks up speed I will cast my vote.

May the force be with you then. I'm pretty sure you're telling the truth but not on the, what side you're on, part. That part makes me a bit nervous.

No. Looked in the mirror and noticed how sexy I am.

Dude Im exactly who I say I am. If my train picks up speed I will cast my vote.

If you're evil, we'll lynch you and you can kill me..

you're playing this very anti-town, why not butter up the doorway and slide all the way out of the closet?

VOTE: Crusher

J/k UNVOTE

But I am serious FOS on your dirt.

Its not dirt, if you're bulletproof you never say that in thread in a game like this, you want scum to target you.

If you're scum you do say your bulletproof cause it gives you an excuse when you keep staying alive.

this doesn't make crusher guilty, just makes him harder to play cause the claim and the threatening people who challange him are severly anti-town.

Its not dirt, if you're bulletproof you never say that in thread in a game like this, you want scum to target you.

If you're scum you do say your bulletproof cause it gives you an excuse when you keep staying alive.

this doesn't make crusher guilty, just makes him harder to play cause the claim and the threatening people who challange him are severly anti-town.

Your right. He comes off as so invincible that it makes me almost want to lynch him. "Dont lynch me, or ill kill you. and I cant be NKd because im bulletproof, and I will come up innocent if I am investigated"

So what, we just assume Crusher is here till end game? It doesnt add up to me

Your right. He comes off as so invincible that it makes me almost want to lynch him. "Dont lynch me, or ill kill you. and I cant be NKd because im bulletproof, and I will come up innocent if I am investigated"

Claiming bulletproof is the best godfather claim possible. Addinig this death assasin stuff allows him to bully us all into not lynching him. He's essentially made himself unlynchable and un NK'able

I have to say that it sounds too good to be true, and it also sounds like something DPR would put him up to, based on my very limited experiance with him..

that being said, there's enough weird roles out there this game obviously, and also, crusher was all emo about not playing this game at all, so it's possible bleedin rewarded him with the best role I ever heard of..

(and if he's got it, he's blowing it)

Claiming bulletproof is the best godfather claim possible. Addinig this death assasin stuff allows him to bully us all into not lynching him. He's essentially made himself unlynchable and un NK'able

I have to say that it sounds too good to be true, and it also sounds like something DPR would put him up to, based on my very limited experiance with him..

that being said, there's enough weird roles out there this game obviously, and also, crusher was all emo about not playing this game at all, so it's possible bleedin rewarded him with the best role I ever heard of..

(and if he's got it, he's blowing it)

Well, if it comes down to it on Monday I'll vote for him. But I am not making any plays until then.

Him, Kleck, or SMC

If you're evil, we'll lynch you and you can kill me..

you're playing this very anti-town, why not butter up the doorway and slide all the way out of the closet?

CTM your so full of **** when you walk into a room everybody wonders who farted.

Anti-town? **** you.

I make this game fun and at the same time I do what I do to get a reaction. Sharrows case is a ****ing joke. If I really was the godfather do you think Im so not versed in mafia that I would push to get investigated. NO I wouldn't. Not in the clown like matter I did. I was taunting him, Its obvious.

I was challenging JVOR to stick to his conviction and called his bluff. I thought he was lying. He wasn;t thats my only mistake. Did i say more than I shoud when I was drunk . Welol yeah,.

Go look at Sharrows vote on me really read it. If you dont think that was contrived by a group then your either mafia or a smart guy who ate stupid for breakfast.

Dude Im playing the way I am to try and pull scum. My drunken tirade was a little much and I did let too much out. But, trust me, I will make it make sense later.

Im not invincible. Not at all. Killing me comes with a price.

Archived