Cheers in Denver's Locker room When Marshall trade announced

flgreen

Word has it, that when LT was signed in New York, Alan Fanaca said, "ugh, he's over the hill".

See what I did there, I started an unsubstantiated rumor without citing any kind of source, just like the above article did.

Also, the Marshall trade was announced at 7:45 AM, eastern time. Are we expected to believe the Denver Broncos had a full locker room at 5:45 AM. I think not.

See what I did there, I started an unsubstantiated rumor without citing any kind of source, just like the above article did.

Also, the Marshall trade was announced at 7:45 AM, eastern time. Are we expected to believe the Denver Broncos had a full locker room at 5:45 AM. I think not.

i think it's time a mod changes your username to moron.....

I would have thought you knew all NFL teams report at 5 AM. All except the Dolphins who are in Spanish lessons every morning so they can read the Store signs in the community.

Hahahaa.. what a tit.

Archived