Section by Section Analysis of Remaining Seats

rowonejetfan

See, but thats a selling point if it had a roof ;) the way it is now we really didnt need a new stadium. I cant wait until they announce that you're only allowed to get in the lot 2hrs before kickoff ;) did you see the food adds on those dumb new stadium commercials? good bye Tailgating! hello $10 hot dogs!

Thanks for stopping by.

FYI - A few questioned that I said lots of seats were left in the 20K sections on Jets side by GHC. Well I just had my friend call up to request options for her ten friends who want to buy seats together in the 20K area and asked for best options. Well Row 24/25 5 in one row and 5 directly by by GHC was open and a row or two behind that they had ten in a row. But that would take you further from GHC having ten in a row and would make it harder for everyone to talk to each other so the five and five was recommended. So in my opinion when I have multiple options to seat ten people together the section is pretty empty

• 1 month later...

Ok my predictions pretty much came through!!! No bragging though but it opens up some questions. I know the 20K side of Jets were pretty empty. But the Jets are allowing downgrading of seats. If I bought four 20K seats way back when with a 20% downpayment and a $150 ticket I already put down 16k.

If I move a few seats over to 10K section which is only 40K for four seats and apply my 16K downpayment I only have a remaining balance of 24k. Plus tickets are $40 bucks a game cheaper which is another $400 savings.

I just reduced my PSL balance from 64K to 24k! plus saved $400 a season on reduced tickets.

Of course the people in the first 10 rows or within four seats of aisle by higher priced section wont do this as they really have seats they can't get in remaining 10K seats. But what about the row 10 to row 33 seats on the 60% of seats closest to 10k they all should move.

I smell a price reduction in the 20k after the dust clears.

I can see a lot of people sticking in Mezz A or touchdown corner even though they paid an extra $2,500 a seat, but this is crazy to pay an extra 10K a seat plus $10 bucks a ticket to sit on aisle in 20K section one seat from 10K section.

Ok my predictions pretty much came through!!! No bragging though but it opens up some questions. I know the 20K side of Jets were pretty empty. But the Jets are allowing downgrading of seats. If I bought four 20K seats way back when with a 20% downpayment and a $150 ticket I already put down 16k.

If I move a few seats over to 10K section which is only 40K for four seats and apply my 16K downpayment I only have a remaining balance of 24k. Plus tickets are $40 bucks a game cheaper which is another $400 savings.

I just reduced my PSL balance from 64K to 24k! plus saved $400 a season on reduced tickets.

Of course the people in the first 10 rows or within four seats of aisle by higher priced section wont do this as they really have seats they can't get in remaining 10K seats. But what about the row 10 to row 33 seats on the 60% of seats closest to 10k they all should move.

I smell a price reduction in the 20k after the dust clears.

I can see a lot of people sticking in Mezz A or touchdown corner even though they paid an extra $2,500 a seat, but this is crazy to pay an extra 10K a seat plus $10 bucks a ticket to sit on aisle in 20K section one seat from 10K section.

People told me I was crazy for believing in you. :-P

People told me I was crazy for believing in you. :-P

But will the lemmins follow to 20K when it is reduced to 15k?

Remember reps have to goals, sell and up-sell.

They got people in LL EZ to move to TC/LGL in Feb, then same crowd from TC/LGl to the newly reduced 10K seats. Can you sell a third time to this crowd the newly reduced 20K seats on Jets side for $12,500 a seat.

I love it!! The LL EZ seat they started with is now reduced to $2,500 and they end up in a $12,500 seat on 40 yard line. Triple up-sell

Max how many people at Jets must have spit up coffee when they saw this report a few weeks ago?

Archived