Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys and Gals play the game as normal.

There is no way Doggin makes a game with a one death win with out multiple townies who can protect the Avatar.

It does not make much of a difference if the Mafia finds out who the Avatar is because they can't get a lynch on the Avatar and If my theory holds true the Mafia will be going after everyone else but the Avatar to get rid of all the protective roles since they cant NK the Avatar.

You will know they know who the Avatar is when there is no NK

Excellent! Glad town is doing all their work for them! (sarcastic and frustrated icon....)

Wait what the f just happened? Why isn't it night, was that Tony who died, how come she died at 8 votes, what was her role even?

Did I skip a page catching up?

Basically, she ****ed us over. She wasn't kidding when she said she sucked as a townie. She had to have known about this.

Wait what the f just happened? Why isn't it night, was that Tony who died, how come she died at 8 votes, what was her role even?

Did I skip a page catching up?

Apparently the crack pipe is being passed around in this game...

Damn, that sucks.

Good job screwing the town, Soprano.

A live townie is better than a dead townie, but in the scheme of things it could be a lot worse. I'm thinking maybe Sopranos reveal was less truthful and more pro-town than we originally thought.

Jeong Jeong, Aang's Firebending Master, has been lynched.

It is still Day 2. With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch. (Day will end after the next majority vote is reached)

As Aang's firebending master, would she have come up Fire Nation on an investigation? Making her a Miller? Maybe the only one? Originally, she said she couldn't specify her role, maybe that's what she was referring to. If we have anyone with investigative powers, that could be very useful info. She also said her role was useless on a lynch, but instead we've got another opportunity to lynch scum before they get another NK in.

Things could be worse.

Now let's not blow this. I liked Fredo's idea of discussing the lynch and then casting the necessary votes, but I see we've got a run on Lefty already. We really don't have to rush this. Tomorrow during work hours, we should have the whole game playing. I think we should slow down a little bit. Not that I'm against lynching Lefty, just that I'd like to see the whole game involved.

On a Sunday night as well.

I really like how she went out of her way to say how, "Al juuuust couldn't be a DM'er," to paraphrase.

mmmkay, riiiiight. Her saving grace is if she was onto something, maybe with some other power, who the **** knows, that Lefty is scum. If not, I'm fine with blaiming everyone else except myself for losing this game...

A live townie is better than a dead townie, but in the scheme of things it could be a lot worse. I'm thinking maybe Sopranos reveal was less truthful and more pro-town than we originally thought.

As Aang's firebending master, would she have come up Fire Nation on an investigation? Making her a Miller? Maybe the only one? Originally, she said she couldn't specify her role, maybe that's what she was referring to. If we have anyone with investigative powers, that could be very useful info. She also said her role was useless on a lynch, but instead we've got another opportunity to lynch scum before they get another NK in.

Things could be worse.

Now let's not blow this. I liked Fredo's idea of discussing the lynch and then casting the necessary votes, but I see we've got a run on Lefty already. We really don't have to rush this. Tomorrow during work hours, we should have the whole game playing. I think we should slow down a little bit. Not that I'm against lynching Lefty, just that I'd like to see the whole game involved.

understood and you're probably right. However I keep my vote on him for now. What kills me is her role would have been EXTREMELY useful towards ends game when we had a better idea of scum, which is why I think she lied about the bomb thing? As to keep on a little longer...which was actually a smart move on her part.

Things could be worse.

Down 2 power roles I don't like the idea of "martyring" a 3rd power role for the sake of getting 1 scum at best. If we're wrong on this then another townie would be down.

As to Lefty, he seems like the prime scum candidate and his "defense" is week at best.

Down 2 power roles I don't like the idea of "martyring" a 3rd power role for the sake of getting 1 scum at best. If we're wrong on this then another townie would be down.

As to Lefty, he seems like the prime scum candidate and his "defense" is week at best.

Think about the Miller angle, though. If we do have anyone who can do investigations, think of the waste if they used one on her. We would've lynched her anyway, and probably outed the player who investigated her, too. If she survived the day, she would've been a prime candidate.

If we were going to lynch a townie, I'm thinking she was the best option - as she said early on.

But yeah, we have to get this lynch right. Lefty's a good choice, I agree. We're going to have to start smoking out the players lying low eventually, too. There's scum hiding there, no doubt.

What the **** am I defending? lol

You talkin' to me? heh

I'm a roleblocker. I can use this power twice during the game.

And just to reiterate - the town absolutely, positively does not want either myself or Tony S. around any longer than we have to be.

As you go through the game, the mafia will make noteson who they can cross off the list as the Avatar. All we do is hurt the town.

Trade us for the info you'll get and cut your losses.

If you value what I'm saying, lynch Tony first and you can use my roleblock tonight. I won't fight the lynch tomorrow.

If you think I'm scum, lynch me, and when you see I'm innoent, consider everythign I've said to be in the best interest of the town.

Lefty is my prime suspect. Henry and Joe are up there as well.

WTF was this about btw. I was talking to Henry and was kidding around as it seems anyone with even a little pressure wants to reveal. It was a joke. You decided to reveal at L2 because I asked Henry at L9 to start talking? Ok. A little confused with this one too.

Think about the Miller angle, though. If we do have anyone who can do investigations, think of the waste if they used one on her. We would've lynched her anyway, and probably outed the player who investigated her, too. If she survived the day, she would've been a prime candidate.

If we were going to lynch a townie, I'm thinking she was the best option - as she said early on.

But yeah, we have to get this lynch right. Lefty's a good choice, I agree. We're going to have to start smoking out the players lying low eventually, too. There's scum hiding there, no doubt.

Nothing we can do now, but there is nothing that can convince me it was a good trade, even with the Miller angle. We have no idea how important she is. But the fact that she's tied to Aang (according to the death reveal) makes me think she was significant.

If we get scum now it's still a bad trade but we have to live with it. I agree about the inactives, we're going to have to start seriously looking there. But for now I like the move on Lefty.

Nothing we can do now, but there is nothing that can convince me it was a good trade, even with the Miller angle. We have no idea how important she is. But the fact that she's tied to Aang (according to the death reveal) makes me think she was significant.

If we get scum now it's still a bad trade but we have to live with it. I agree about the inactives, we're going to have to start seriously looking there. But for now I like the move on Lefty.

Based on the series, he wasn't that significant. He was only in one episode before reappearing in the final battle.

How so? We're still down 3 townies with really no sure fire scum. Her role would have been money later on in the game.

Oh, I agree with this. The town is screwed and she royally screwed the town. The thing is, the death reveal didn't tell us anything about what she could do. She lied about what she was so we don't know for sure. So she could be really significant for all we know.

But, that said, being down 3 town with the 3rd townie giving herself up for essentially nothing is bad news.

Oh, I agree with this. The town is screwed and she royally screwed the town. The thing is, the death reveal didn't tell us anything about what she could do. She lied about what she was so we don't know for sure. So she could be really significant for all we know.

But, that said, being down 3 town with the 3rd townie giving herself up for essentially nothing is bad news.

Looks like her ability was when she's lynched there is no night phase?

First things first - I'm guessing that we've just seen a role used that adds an extra lynch to the Day phase.

It would make the most sense that this was a mafia role, and that they want to cut down on the info that the town can gain by going through two lynches and two NK's. I'm not positve about all that, but it would make the most sense in terms of balance.

Second - Stop wasting your time worrying about townie deaths. Just make them count for something. Soprano started off the game playing very poorly, but ultimately caught herself up and did the best thing she possibly could for the town.

A great way to ruin that effort would be to run the lynch up on another player, and them let them walk because of their reveal. And it is a 100% certainty that they will reveal in a way that makes you want to unvote. 100%.

Henry, you look scummier for jumping right in with a vote.

Snaps and Tommy, neither one of you is above suspicion for you seagull posting styles (fly over the thread occasionally and crap on everything).

And last, there's Lefty...

Archived