Doggin94it

I also said I'd start the train, you're the knucklehead obsessed with trying to get me to tell you the name of the avatar. We're part of a mason team, i'll wait for our other mason member to get back to quickview before trusting you, doofus.

Dont lie Sonny you NEVER said you would start the train you know my aggressive play style and you figured I would jump on it and you were sadly mistaken. Other mason member ?? LOL you are priceless. Just for the record guys there is no other mason member its me and sonny only.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also said I'd start the train, you're the knucklehead obsessed with trying to get me to tell you the name of the avatar. We're part of a mason team, i'll wait for our other mason member to get back to quickview before trusting you, doofus.

Well, if that's true, then I've changed my mind.

This doesn't warm my heart.

How many people are in this mason group of yours? If it's more than two, what does your other mate have to say on the issue?

Doggin promised that this would not be a vanilla game, but putting a symp in a mason group seems way out there. Not impossible, but out there. Especially in a game like this. I want to here what Sonny has to say about your group, too.

One of the things I didn't like about Sonny was when you voted me pretty weakly, and he chimed in right afterwards with an "on a hunch" vote on me with no explanation. Now I have that explanation, anyway. But that new info probably weakens my scum vibe on him.

BAD IDEA!!!! Other mate should stfu. You should know this Ace.

This doesn't warm my heart.

How many people are in this mason group of yours? If it's more than two, what does your other mate have to say on the issue?

Doggin promised that this would not be a vanilla game, but putting a symp in a mason group seems way out there. Not impossible, but out there. Especially in a game like this. I want to here what Sonny has to say about your group, too.

One of the things I didn't like about Sonny was when you voted me pretty weakly, and he chimed in right afterwards with an "on a hunch" vote on me with no explanation. Now I have that explanation, anyway. But that new info probably weakens my scum vibe on him.

Ace it is me and sonny Only. 2 people in the group. Now Im 100 % sure Sonny is Mafia symp. 100% since he is lying about the number of members in our mason group.

Dont lie Sonny you NEVER said you would start the train you know my aggressive play style and you figured I would jump on it and you were sadly mistaken. Other mason member ?? LOL you are priceless. Just for the record guys there is no other mason member its me and sonny only.

I hate you..

Couple thoughts: First off, I agree there's no way the scum out themselves like this with no need right now, and I can't see a scenario in which one scum member is so important as to try and pull this off to protect Lefty or Fredo.

Secondly...Lefty, why post you'd be willing to go along with this, and not actually place a vote?

That's what we're doing now, saying what we are willing to do, instead of doing it, so we dont run votes up unecessarily.

I'm taking this as confirmation Carlito isn't completely lying. And the odds are that eventually somebody from town will make a good move...so I'm running with Carlito on this.

BAD IDEA!!!! Other mate should stfu. You should know this Ace.

I didn't mean to ask a third mason member to speak to the town, I was asking Carlito what any other member of the group thought about Sonny. But he's cleared that up pretty succinctly:

Ace it is me and sonny Only. 2 people in the group. Now Im 100 % sure Sonny is Mafia symp. 100% since he is lying about the number of members in our mason group.

Really?

I hate you..

Okay, now unless another member of this mason group wants to step forward, I'm ready to vote Sonny.

I don't know where everyone else is on this, but the play here seems to be lynch Sonny, if he comes back innocent lynch Carlito tomorrow. The one thing giving me pause is how this turn of events effectively removed the pressure from Lefty for the a bit.

Are we gonna vote as normal? Or do we want to come to a consensus on who we want to lynch and then all vote?

That's what we're doing now, saying what we are willing to do, instead of doing it, so we dont run votes up unecessarily.

See, we've got some folks that just popped in at the beginning of the day and dropped a vote only to disappear, then some that want to talk it out. Additionally, we have some now that want to try out theories and are outting each other.

That's the problem -- we haven't been on the same page since day 1, and scum are loving it.

this is a terrible play and I'm tempted to lynch the doofus because of it

1) We're a mason team, he's recently begun trying to get me to name the avatar on and off thread as some kind of test, foolishly assuming I should trust him 100%

2) I had been debating naming the avatar as the third member of our mason team, in order to give him some cover, since you know, Cardumbo just outed 2 more townies leaving even a smaller field for them to shoot at tonight. He also went against this, obviously.

So essentially for no reason other then paranoid stupidity, he's reduced the potentially avatars by 2, and eliminated even the possibility of giving the avatar some cover by naming his as the third member of our team and hoping he picked up what we were trying to do. It's this kind of reckless play that does in the town eveytime.

You guys tell me what you want me to do, but his play has been so anti-town, that I'm having a hard time trusting him myself. I can name the avatar to him off thread, and he'll relent, but i don't know what he'll do wtih it.

I don't know where everyone else is on this, but the play here seems to be lynch Sonny, if he comes back innocent lynch Carlito tomorrow. The one thing giving me pause is how this turn of events effectively removed the pressure from Lefty for the a bit.

Are we gonna vote as normal? Or do we want to come to a consensus on who we want to lynch and then all vote?

Joe I think I did this when it had to be done. I could have been patient but then I ran the risk of getting killed in some other fashion. Whomever else may be suspects in your eyes should remain as such and I suggest you look at how your top suspects reacted to this issue I brought up. You are right if Sonny comes up innocent by all means I will be taken out tomorrow.

I don't think it matters to players who have basically revealed. (Fredo, Carlito, Sonny).

Although I voted Lefty early, it wasn't in best interest. I realized that I kept my vote there but would have unvoted if an actual train (more than 3 votes) had arised and everyone started yelling about it.

:rolleyes:

I hate you..

this is a terrible play and I'm tempted to lynch the doofus because of it

1) We're a mason team, he's recently begun trying to get me to name the avatar on and off thread as some kind of test, foolishly assuming I should trust him 100%

2) I had been debating naming the avatar as the third member of our mason team, in order to give him some cover, since you know, Cardumbo just outed 2 more townies leaving even a smaller field for them to shoot at tonight. He also went against this, obviously.

So essentially for no reason other then paranoid stupidity, he's reduced the potentially avatars by 2, and eliminated even the possibility of giving the avatar some cover by naming his as the third member of our team and hoping he picked up what we were trying to do. It's this kind of reckless play that does in the town eveytime.

You guys tell me what you want me to do, but his play has been so anti-town, that I'm having a hard time trusting him myself. I can name the avatar to him off thread, and he'll relent, but i don't know what he'll do wtih it.

Thats some timeline ya got there Scummy. Why did it take you so long to come up with this nonsense ? Im guessing you had to wait for the initial shock to wear off before you started your crap.

Joe I think I did this when it had to be done. I could have been patient but then I ran the risk of getting killed in some other fashion. Whomever else may be suspects in your eyes should remain as such and I suggest you look at how your top suspects reacted to this issue I brought up. You are right if Sonny comes up innocent by all means I will be taken out tomorrow.

You will be taken out as what? Scum or another dumb townie?

Surely you guys know each other's characters, right? Does it even fit the story that one of you would be scum or a symp?

I don't even see how it would work. So this scum if one is, basically is PM'ing to other plus the scum team? That role would suck if it was mine. I would need to be on the computer 24/7 and angry at Doggin for so much responsibility. However the cat's out of the bag. Carlito jumped the shark. Another townie mistake or a smart play I don't know but this sux.

Vote Count

Lefty (4) - Henry, Tommy, Snaps, Sonny

Sonny (1) - Carlito,

I unvoted and voted Sonny. But to make it easy for you...UNVOTE

I'd rather sit back for right now and try to figure out this mess.

and FYI to everyone, NO MORE REVEALS.

For christs sake tommy I just posted it for you just click on the little red square in the Quote I posted a few posts back.

I'm only on page 85, so I don't know what happens over the next 6 pges, but this is a nightmare - Carlito, you are doing exactly what we did not want done.

You are giving yourself away, and threatening to do the same with Sonny.

CUT. IT. OUT.

The list I was talking about will have two more names scratched off, thanks to this...and we're still on D2. Just f***ing great.

Bad, bad move.

I have an appt. - I'll be back asap. damn

I'm only on page 85, so I don't know what happens over the next 6 pges, but this is a nightmare - Carlito, you are doing exactly what we did not want done.

CUT. IT. OUT.

The list I was talking about will have two more names scratched off, thanks to this...and we're still on D2. Just f***ing great.

Bad, bad move.

Too late, Fredo. Carlito already it it, so there's nothing to cut out.

The town sucks big hairy moose balls.

CUT. IT. OUT.

Bad, bad move.

Fredo I told you already I DONT HAVE A ROLE Im a townie in a mason group with Scummy. If I took a chance and did not act you would not have this information. Now use your head.

CUT. IT. OUT.

Bad, bad move.

I can't figure out if your play is scummy or just annoying at times but I 100% agree.

Bottom line, Like it or not...we have 3 choices...Fredo, Carlito or Sonny. Problem is there IS a possibility that all 3 are town.

Archived