Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Tommy I did the work for you ...You sound soooo positive i had the hammer vote on Tony when In fact I did not. Look above your last post and please dont make me do anymore of your leg work for you.

Screw it. I'll go back and check. Maybe I'm wrong like you said and Fredo was the hammer...I just remember you being adamant about the lynch and I was with you at the time, but your play since has been a little off the wall. I will check now.

Screw it. I'll go back and check. Maybe I'm wrong like you said and Fredo was the hammer...I just remember you being adamant about the lynch and I was with you at the time, but your play since has been a little off the wall. I will check now.

For christs sake tommy I just posted it for you just click on the little red square in the Quote I posted a few posts back.

I apologize. Carlito is right and I'm wrong. Carlito put Tony S originally at L1 and 6 minutes later Fredo hammered her. This was on the Jewish holy day thing so it didn't count but at least these two thought it did at the time. I did too. And just to be clear Carlito and myself were probably the most adamant about her being dead...which we were wrong about, I think Ace showed proof from Doggin's post. My bad, I ****ed up. Sorry about that.

Point being though Carlito you still wanted her dead for the reasons you are now contradicting by voting for multiple players...which has me confused by your play.

Well she is implying a town lynch wont set off the bomb but a nightkill will. I guess now that that info is out its worthless to keep her alive. Her role is void IMO Re Vote Soprano

The problem here is that even if everyone sees that Tony is not mafia, the mafia now have a confirmed innocent to look at. Because there is no way that the town would bring the Avatar to L1.

Tony ain't mafia.

But now he's a liability. Courtesy of the town. Way to go.

unvote Lefty. Vote Tony Soprano.

We'll deal with the rest tomorrow.

I apologize. Carlito is right and I'm wrong. Carlito put Tony S originally at L1 and 6 minutes later Fredo hammered her. This was on the Jewish holy day thing so it didn't count but at least these two thought it did at the time. I did too. And just to be clear Carlito and myself were probably the most adamant about her being dead...which we were wrong about, I think Ace showed proof from Doggin's post. My bad, I ****ed up. Sorry about that.

Point being though Carlito you still wanted her dead for the reasons you are now contradicting by voting for multiple players...which has me confused by your play.

Tommy I will unconfuse you soon enough.

Tommy if I was not so sure I would have never went down this road. I have not taken this thought process lightly and as soon as I hear from Doggin I will elaborate more on the issue. Its something I have been working on since the game started.

For christs sake tommy I just posted it for you just click on the little red square in the Quote I posted a few posts back.

Relax. With so much going on I for one like to see it not in the little red box. Was just making sure. My apologies.

Not sure what kind of question this is Snaps ?

It is what it is.

Be we have no idea what "it" is. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to move against Sonny.

You said that you can stop the lynch of Sonny if you get some more information, or something like that. I'm wondering if the same would be try if the lynch was up on Lefty for instance. Does it only Sonny?

Be we have no idea what "it" is. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to move against Sonny.

You said that you can stop the lynch of Sonny if you get some more information, or something like that. I'm wondering if the same would be try if the lynch was up on Lefty for instance. Does it only Sonny?

Exactly we have the most to gain from lefty since he has been under more scrutiny. Just my opinion.

I can't really see the mafia wanting an extra lynch. They are at risk of getting lynched. They are not at risk of getting NKed. So, that being said, they'd rather the night phases than an extra lynch. IMHO.

Also... who's to say Fredo is telling the truth about being a townie roleblocker? The best lies have a bit of truth to them? I do believe our Mod loves that phrase... or it might have been DPR? Perhaps he IS a roleblocker.. but not an innocent one. Don't be content that he is innocent just because he offered himself up for a lynch. Look how many of us are hesitant to vote him now even with the argument that he'd be a liability to the town and the Avatar if he was kept alive.

I agree with a lot of this...doesnt make any sense that the mafia wouldnt want a NK chance when they have the win condition of killing the Avatar...me thinks they want as many cracks at that as possible.

Then lynch me.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse, so just let it be noted that I think that Soprano did nothing to extend the lynch - and that it was a mafia who did.

Again, I dont get your logic here. Why would the mafia not want a NK chance at the Avatar? Doesnt make sense.

You have wild ideas, I'm pretty sure I know who you are and after the way you played last game...having you around seems very dangerous to me.

What makes you so sure their are 5 mafia ?

Im not so sure there is even a mafia group yet.

I almost want to put you and Fredo on ignore you are confusing me so much ;-).

First off, we had our doc NK'd so I'm pretty sure we have mafia in the game. Who else killed him? And now we have you claiming some **** that I honestly cant even wrap my brain enough around to follow where you are going with it. Hopefully Doggin lets you elaborate even more because I cant get behind something I dont fully understand.

Lots of weird **** is going on right now that is distracting me from what I do best, hunt scum. My targets before all this nonsense were Lefty, Cabbot and Henry...nothing has really changed there...though Lefty is obviously more attractive right now because I do think we stand to gain the most info from his death especially after Tony S. hammered and said "hope you all see who took my bait" being the Lefty was late to the train...and Fredo seems to be pushing this lynch as well which may shed some light onto his role.

I'm gonig to wait to see if Doggin allows Carlito to elaborate but right now I'm leaning toward Lefty.

Sonny's rubbed me the wrong way a couple times. I'd have to go back and re-read, but I've had a scummy vibe from him for much of the game.

Does this require us to actually vote, Carlito, or can we run a tally of people willing to vote for him? I really like the tally option. In all honesty, you've also raised my suspicions a couple times. I'd be willing to vote Sonny in the hopes of finally lynching scum and getting a better read on you.

Please read through this carefully if you dont understand something please ask.

Ok guys my post quoted below is what started what you all assume to be insanity, including the scum Im targeting, who used those exact words.

Sonny is in my mason group and I have suspected him being scum of some sort from the very beginning of the game. He of course denied this. I knew however at some point he would try to pry the name of the Avatar from me . I never revealed the name of the avatar.

He was now trying to get me to start a train on the Avatar to L5 or 6 (to throw off the mafia) but once again he never mentioned the name of the avatar he only refered to him as "the avatar" This leads me to believe he has no idea who the avatar is and he is a symp and trying to get me to give up the name in one of 2 ways 1. I start a train of votes on the Avatar OR Sonny gets me to mention the name of the Avatar in our Quick Topic Thread. He failed to get me to mention the name so more elaborate measures were taken,.

NOW you should be able to see how he can stop the vote. If He can't stop the vote he is obviously scum. If he can stop the vote he is innocent. Im asking you to vote with me on Sonny because Im pretty sure he is scum. If he tells me the right things in the QT thread I will STOP the vote but I dont think thats happening.

You may also ask yourself what if Carlito is scum and Sonny is trying to keep this info from him. To that I will have to say trust me and I will come clean in the end of the vote.

Keep in mind what others have posted in relation to my suggestion to vote Sonny off Im sure it will help on future votes.

Im open to any and all questions regarding this and of course my vote is still on Sonny :Nuts: which started with the Quote below for those of you who may not read all the posts which I sometimes suspect.

This has nothing to do with your last post Sonny But I have a very very strong feeling you are scum.

Vote Sonny

Guys Im going to ask you to go with me on this and trust my judgement Sonny is Scum or some type of evil role. Something I can not tell you what has lead me to this conclusion there is a slight possibility this can change and if it does I will certainly let you know but as of right now Im 99 % sure Sonny is scum and Im asking all townies to go along with me on this.

This has nothing to do with your last post Sonny But I have a very very strong feeling you are scum.

Vote Sonny

Guys Im going to ask you to go with me on this and trust my judgement Sonny is Scum or some type of evil role. Something I can not tell you what has lead me to this conclusion there is a slight possibility this can change and if it does I will certainly let you know but as of right now Im 99 % sure Sonny is scum and Im asking all townies to go along with me on this.

:rolleyes:

I'm trying to think of Carlito's angle/motive if he was to have one, as scum. Besides deflecting pressure off of Lefty (and maybe Fredo) I don't get it. This sounds like a crazy scum move for them right now as they are in the drivers seat...again, unless Lefty is important. Not saying I think Carlito is scum, I don't know.

Please read through this carefully if you dont understand something please ask.

Ok guys my post quoted below is what started what you all assume to be insanity, including the scum Im targeting, who used those exact words.

Sonny is in my mason group and I have suspected him being scum of some sort from the very beginning of the game. He of course denied this. I knew however at some point he would try to pry the name of the Avatar from me . I never revealed the name of the avatar.

He was now trying to get me to start a train on the Avatar to L5 or 6 (to throw off the mafia) but once again he never mentioned the name of the avatar he only refered to him as "the avatar" This leads me to believe he has no idea who the avatar is and he is a symp and trying to get me to give up the name in one of 2 ways 1. I start a train of votes on the Avatar OR Sonny gets me to mention the name of the Avatar in our Quick Topic Thread. He failed to get me to mention the name so more elaborate measures were taken,.

NOW you should be able to see how he can stop the vote. If He can't stop the vote he is obviously scum. If he can stop the vote he is innocent. Im asking you to vote with me on Sonny because Im pretty sure he is scum. If he tells me the right things in the QT thread I will STOP the vote but I dont think thats happening.

You may also ask yourself what if Carlito is scum and Sonny is trying to keep this info from him. To that I will have to say trust me and I will come clean in the end of the vote.

Keep in mind what others have posted in relation to my suggestion to vote Sonny off Im sure it will help on future votes.

Im open to any and all questions regarding this and of course my vote is still on Sonny :Nuts: which started with the Quote below for those of you who may not read all the posts which I sometimes suspect.

I also said I'd start the train, you're the knucklehead obsessed with trying to get me to tell you the name of the avatar. We're part of a mason team, i'll wait for our other mason member to get back to quickview before trusting you, doofus.

I'm trying to think of Carlito's angle/motive if he was to have one, as scum. Besides deflecting pressure off of Lefty (and maybe Fredo) I don't get it. This sounds like a crazy scum move for them right now as they are in the drivers seat...again, unless Lefty is important. Not saying I think Carlito is scum, I don't know.

Tommy Im not scum and that much will be evident when Sonny goes down. Also, If I stop the vote you have to ask yourself, would scum ever stop a vote ?

I'd also be willing to try this thing with Sonny.

This doesn't warm my heart.

How many people are in this mason group of yours? If it's more than two, what does your other mate have to say on the issue?

Doggin promised that this would not be a vanilla game, but putting a symp in a mason group seems way out there. Not impossible, but out there. Especially in a game like this. I want to here what Sonny has to say about your group, too.

One of the things I didn't like about Sonny was when you voted me pretty weakly, and he chimed in right afterwards with an "on a hunch" vote on me with no explanation. Now I have that explanation, anyway. But that new info probably weakens my scum vibe on him.

Couple thoughts: First off, I agree there's no way the scum out themselves like this with no need right now, and I can't see a scenario in which one scum member is so important as to try and pull this off to protect Lefty or Fredo.

Secondly...Lefty, why post you'd be willing to go along with this, and not actually place a vote?

Archived