Doggin94it

I can't figure out if your play is scummy or just annoying at times but I 100% agree.

Bottom line, Like it or not...we have 3 choices...Fredo, Carlito or Sonny. Problem is there IS a possibility that all 3 are town.

...and FYI, even with that said I will personally hammer any of the 3 just to get everyone else to stfu and not reveal.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fredo I told you already I DONT HAVE A ROLE Im a townie in a mason group with Scummy. If I took a chance and did not act you would not have this information. Now use your head.

This was asked already, but do you guys know each other's character names? And, if so, have you done some googling to see if there's any reason either of your characters would be a secret mafia member, or a symp?

Because, to me, this is reading like some serious paranoia rather than cold reasoning. And as Fredo suggested, a real fisting to the town.

I can't figure out if your play is scummy or just annoying at times but I 100% agree.

Bottom line, Like it or not...we have 3 choices...Fredo, Carlito or Sonny. Problem is there IS a possibility that all 3 are town.

What happened to Lefty?

And why would you want to run a big vote up on the Avatar out of nowhere? The whole thing seems ridiculous, you included.

Because being part of a team, we had a somewhat unique ability to protect the avatar through TEAM play, untill carlito went all screwy.

It was simply something for him and I to discuss off thread and come up with a plan, not cause for him to do this. At worst he should've done it in our quick topic and we could've sorted this out for ourselves. Going public was dumb

...and FYI, even with that said I will personally hammer any of the 3 just to get everyone else to stfu and not reveal.

I keep seeing this REVEAL word. What in hell does reveal have to do with me, my character, or what Im proposing ? I found potential scum and he is in my Mason group I used no special role to get him why in the **** do people still keep bringing up roles in relation to me ??

I did what I had to do. When you know you have scum in your sights you act because if you die due to NK the freakin town never gets the info.

Sonny was asking me to do things that were NOT I repeat NOT a good freakin Idea for the town or the Avatar so when I resisted do you think the Mafia would have let me survive a freakin NK ??? NO !! Then you would have got NO INFORMATION.

Could I make that any clearer ?

This was asked already, but do you guys know each other's character names? And, if so, have you done some googling to see if there's any reason either of your characters would be a secret mafia member, or a symp?

Because, to me, this is reading like some serious paranoia rather than cold reasoning. And as Fredo suggested, a real fisting to the town.

What happened to Lefty?

It made sense before two more reveals. His play was scum to me as well, Tony S martyred herself for it but I'm not 100% sure of anything and we can't keep looking for more reveals. I will say this, if Carlito is scum than most likely so is Lefty. No reason for what Carlito did as scum except to save Lefty. But i have no idea for sure on anyone and if we keep revealing without a lynch on that reveal we'll lose regardless.

How so? As much as I haven't liked his play he hasn't revealed anything. I'll tell you what If or when Lefty is lynched and flips town I will be looking at you Snaps.

If we opt to kill all the townies making dumb plays, the scum is gonna take this one in a landslide. We can't lynch town just because they've revealed. We need to lynch scum.

Snaps has played an

How so? As much as I haven't liked his play he hasn't revealed anything. I'll tell you what If or when Lefty is lynched and flips town I will be looking at you Snaps.

Look all you want, Tommy.

Lefty was in the crosshairs yesterday in the wake of the Stuprano fiasco. She may have blind-squirreled her way to scum and Lefty did a pisspoor job of defense.

What happened to Lefty?

Yes I googled but the funny thing is I googled about 15 minutes ago when there was a glimmer of a chance Sonny was innocent (after I accused him) the google put it over the top and sonny lieing made me say 100% sure hes scum.

Seriously I gave you guys the info you needed Im taking a break to go eat lunch.

I keep seeing this REVEAL word. What in hell does reveal have to do with me, my character, or what Im proposing ? I found potential scum and he is in my Mason group I used no special role to get him why in the **** do people still keep bringing up roles in relation to me ??

I did what I had to do. When you know you have scum in your sights you act because if you die due to NK the freakin town never gets the info.

Sonny was asking me to do things that were NOT I repeat NOT a good freakin Idea for the town or the Avatar so when I resisted do you think the Mafia would have let me survive a freakin NK ??? NO !! Then you would have got NO INFORMATION.

Could I make that any clearer ?

The parameters of the game changed a bit with a dead doc. We can all assume that there's a backup, but we can't know that for certain nor do we have any assurances that he won't be outed or NK'd himself.

If I'm scum, I know the docs dead, and I'm avatar hunting at night. I'm doing that based on how the known townies (me an you) are interacting with one another.

If i'm town, i'm thinking of ways of making the avatar stick out less.

whatever you thought of this idea, bringing it to the game thread before we debated is foolish cause you are making their avatar hunting easier.

Yes I googled but the funny thing is I googled about 15 minutes ago when there was a glimmer of a chance Sonny was innocent (after I accused him) the google put it over the top and sonny lieing made me say 100% sure hes scum.

Seriously I gave you guys the info you needed Im taking a break to go eat lunch.

If I was as sure about Lefty, or anyone else, as you seem to be about Sonny I'd be very adamant about going in that direction instead. But I'm not.

You're saying he's been behaving scummy from the onset, and that you've googled his character and feel that confirms it. Without quoting Doggin, is there anything in your PM to suggest that you shouldn't 100% trust your mason partner?

The parameters of the game changed a bit with a dead doc. We can all assume that there's a backup, but we can't know that for certain nor do we have any assurances that he won't be outed or NK'd himself.

If I'm scum, I know the docs dead, and I'm avatar hunting at night. I'm doing that based on how the known townies (me an you) are interacting with one another.

If i'm town, i'm thinking of ways of making the avatar stick out less.

whatever you thought of this idea, bringing it to the game thread before we debated is foolish cause you are making their avatar hunting easier.

Sonny I have been thinking about this from the start. I have no doubt you are scum. You can think or claim crazy here all you want and I dont need your lessons on how the game should or should not be played. I think the Avatar is just fine and I think there are more protection roles involved than you may think and I also think to many people are focusing on crazy theories rather than focusing on the game.

Avatar or no Avatar if I see someone who I think is scum Im gonna pounce and honestly I dont worry much about other people ideas but those that help the town. I see alot of confusion in what alot of folks are saying and thats not good for the town. Im pretty much focused on you right now and that will not change until you are lynched because Im sure you are scum.

I'm pretty much ready to go down the Sonny road, too, I just want an answer on this from Carlito:

You're saying he's been behaving scummy from the onset, and that you've googled his character and feel that confirms it. Without quoting Doggin, is there anything in your PM to suggest that you shouldn't 100% trust your mason partner?

Just seems way out there to me to create mason partners who can't trust each other.

If I was as sure about Lefty, or anyone else, as you seem to be about Sonny I'd be very adamant about going in that direction instead. But I'm not.

Ace something did get my attention to that effect.

Im not making a half assed claim here, to many things point to Sonny for me and I acted on it. Most of which was his own doing.

:face:

This is a simple case of a DMer and a JNer being paired and not understanding each others play.

My bet is that neither one is mafia.

Carlito - if Sonny is so scummy, why didn't you say something earlier when he flashed his PR. Were you cool with that?

This is a bad play guys - you just buttsecsed each other and added your names to the list. Way to go.

The play is to vote Lefty. Does anyone even have a doubt that Lefty is mafia? Then lynch him...

I don't see Doggin lacing mason teams with mafia members - it's too ambiguos, and too easy for a mason member to assume that they are safe on the QT.

Doggin would know that a lot of thought would be put into how to protect the Avatar, and that at some point a nmae would be spoken. It would make no sense for the game to end because of a slip like that. Teh Doggin loves strategy - not blind chance.

:face:

This is a simple case of a DMer and a JNer being paired and not understanding each others play.

My bet is that neither one is mafia.

Carlito - if Sonny is so scummy, why didn't you say something earlier when he flashed his PR. Were you cool with that?

This is a bad play guys - you just buttsecsed each other and added your names to the list. Way to go.

The play is to vote Lefty. Does anyone even have a doubt that Lefty is mafia? Then lynch him...

Fredo if your not in the position its very hard for you to decide what other players should and should not do. I was dealing with what I had and thats about it.

I had reason not to trust Sonny weather he can understand that or not is not an issue now.

I hope Im doing the right thing here but Im going to UNvote Sonny and hope to god it was not just a wild guess on his part. Sorry for the wild ride guys but I did what I thought I had to do regardless of any theories.

Fredo I see your point but neither Sonny or me mentioned the name of the avatar in our QT thread which made us both leary of one another.

I hope you guys can understand why I did this.

I don't see Doggin lacing mason teams with mafia members - it's too ambiguos, and too easy for a mason member to assume that they are safe on the QT.

Doggin would know that a lot of thought would be put into how to protect the Avatar, and that at some point a nmae would be spoken. It would make no sense for the game to end because of a slip like that. Teh Doggin loves strategy - not blind chance.

Fredo I see your point and at first Im kinda agreeing with you but I marked you for scum earlier and Im struggling getting around it. The one thing that I agree with you on is we all sorta agreed we should stop revealing and limiting the Avatar choices.

But, Doggin made it very clear that this would NOT be a vanilla game.. Very clear. So maybe this is the twist? A symp in the mason group. Personally I can't vote yet because i find that such a dangerous thing to do in this set up though. Considering the Quicktopics are usually open forumns and people talk freely. One slip up day 1 or day 2 and the game is over. Just one little slip up and WHAM, they got the Avatar and just try him every night until he dies. Not sure Doggin would do that in this game where he obviously put alot of time into it. Yet not sure he wouldn't either.

I hate how we're being forced to keep picking people out of a group because they keep revealing and last time I checked I thought the play was to lynch you after Tony. I know you offered yourself up but thats what was discussed before Soprano's lynching.

Alot to take in and I think voting townies off because they play bad and get bored with the game or whatever is a terrible idea.

Archived