Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The default mafia setup is 25% scum. So that's 3/12, 4/16, and 5/20. There were 20 players in this game.

Plus, from the source material we know that the Fire Nation were the main bad guys. So we can assume that (with perhaps certain exception like Soprano's character) the scum team is made up of Fire Nation people.

Yeah I know exactly why you said it Snaps its the way you said it that got my attention. ;)

Doggins games almost never go "default" . We will have to think a bit more unconventionally in this game. I do not think there is a mafia Group but I do think their are threats in the game and I think some of us might know who those threats are.

If my first theory of no mafia group is correct and there are multiple groups with hidden bad guys within those groups then the way to find out who is evil is to question within your Quick Topic if your group members know who the Avatar is. If they dont know then they are evil BUT and this is a big but how do you do this without outting the Avatar ? For instance if there are 3 people in your group how do you ask who is the Avatar ? I think this is something we need to figure out. If you know your innocent and your in a 2 person group you should ask your group member to name the avatar. if you get asked first dont say anything.

What makes you so sure their are 5 mafia ?

Im not so sure there is even a mafia group yet.

What makes me pause before writing your idea off is the Tony S and Fredo played during the end of TS's lynch...and we have to remeber Al wasn't lying in that his role as cop showed him who was in the 4 nations, not nessesarily who was scum. Should be noted TS was in fact part of the Fire Nation. She seemed to have something going with Frdo. Is this all in my head, maybe? I don't know the actual show well enough but Al was the girl water bender, right? What was Marcellus again? This may confuse the matter but I think we have to look into it, most noteworthy being Al's (true) reveal...

If my first theory of no mafia group is correct and there are multiple groups with hidden bad guys within those groups then the way to find out who is evil is to question within your Quick Topic if your group members know who the Avatar is. If they dont know then they are evil BUT and this is a big but how do you do this without outting the Avatar ? For instance if there are 3 people in your group how do you ask who is the Avatar ? I think this is something we need to figure out. If you know your innocent and your in a 2 person group you should ask your group member to name the avatar. if you get asked first dont say anything.

This is insanity

This has nothing to do with your last post Sonny But I have a very very strong feeling you are scum.

Vote Sonny

Guys Im going to ask you to go with me on this and trust my judgement Sonny is Scum or some type of evil role. Something I can not tell you what has lead me to this conclusion there is a slight possibility this can change and if it does I will certainly let you know but as of right now Im 99 % sure Sonny is scum and Im asking all townies to go along with me on this.

OK. I made a dumbf***k post and you've all ripped me up one side and down the other for it. I got no problem with that. In retrospect, it really was the dumbest f***ing thing I could have said. Day 1 has focused completely on that post. Not only that, people are already throwing doubt on my reveal before I reveal. Here it is, I view someone each night and know whether they are from Air, Earth, Fire or Water. From what I understand, most mafia (buit not all) are going to be from Fire. Take from it what you will.

So as a finder/cop that is what the Mod would give as information to the finder/cop...Unless Copone was really on crack and leaving out extra details. I doubt that...so for whatever it means...it must be important what Nation players are from.

Why, I haven't a clue tbh.

I'm not in a QT group (or have any contact) with any other player, so that makes me wonder about Carlito's ideas.

I didn't have any connection to Tony, we both just wound up seeing the play the same way.

Carlito - Plans that could out the Avatar are dangerous, as you know. You also have to know that they put the FOS on you for even suggesting them.

Of course, we're all thinknig it, so it's not a real heavy FOS.

This has nothing to do with your last post Sonny But I have a very very strong feeling you are scum.

Vote Sonny

Guys Im going to ask you to go with me on this and trust my judgement Sonny is Scum or some type of evil role. Something I can not tell you what has lead me to this conclusion there is a slight possibility this can change and if it does I will certainly let you know but as of right now Im 99 % sure Sonny is scum and Im asking all townies to go along with me on this.

Now your pinging my radar badly.

Why in the hell hint at a role? N0 one is going to trust anyone. This is just a bad play.

Now your pinging my radar badly.

Why in the hell hint at a role? N0 one is going to trust anyone. This is just a bad play.

This is NOT a role just trust me on this Fredo just so your all aware a role did not bring me to this conclusion. This is not a mafia suicide mission. OK

Sonny is scum and like I said if something changes during the vote I will let you all know to stop it before a lynch. I have to do this guys just trust me.

This is NOT a role just trust me on this Fredo just so your all aware a role did not bring me to this conclusion. This is not a mafia suicide mission. OK

Sonny is scum and like I said if something changes during the vote I will let you all know to stop it before a lynch. I have to do this guys just trust me.

Your not making any sense.

Im telling you to vote Sonny and Im putting a fail safe in there as well that I will let you know weather to proceed with the votre or not. I have very strong suspicion Sonny is bad news .... Whats so hard about that to understand ? Unless of course your evil as well Fredo. hey look if it goes to full vote and sonny turns up innocent then Im your next lynch right ? Would Mafia be so willing to lose a player if their numbers are low ?

Im just asking you guys to trust me on this.

For once I agree with you.

Losing Tony is bad, but not the end of the world for us. I don't like the idea of us revealing too many roles, it eventually narrows done the possibilities for scum to get the avatar.

Not sure what to make of this carlito move."trust me" is always a difficult play to work successfully.

Trust you like your vote on Ace than quick, what you thought was the Hammer on Tony S? Trust you like your vote on Henry...and now Sonny. You've been all over the place...your original Hammer on Tony S was b/c we couldn't afford to have revealled town thus narrowing the field, but then you contradicted yourself with other posts, just play it normal, we don't need to rush, than back to rushing votes due to minimal pressure.

For once I agree with you.

Losing Tony is bad, but not the end of the world for us. I don't like the idea of us revealing too many roles, it eventually narrows done the possibilities for scum to get the avatar.

Not sure what to make of this carlito move."trust me" is always a difficult play to work successfully.

Yes it is difficult to convince people to follow along with this, like I said, if I find out Im wrong during the vote I will let you all know.

How the hell are we supposed to believe you if it's not a role? A hunch? I'm not sure I understand how we're supposed to go along with this.....but, you do have 1 point I agree with. I doubt this is a mafia suicide play, as they'd have no good reason to sacrifice one of themselves.

That being said, I'm not blindly following your advice, either. I'm willing to vote for Fredo today - being able to color his posts as truthful (if he swings town) would be nice, but I don't want to lose what I see as a solid townie, even if his theories are a little wacky. For example, I don't think this repeated day was a mafia power - makes no sense for the mafia to have. More likely linked to Soprano's role.

We should NOT forget that I think Tony S basically martyred herself to expose Lefty...unless I'm missing something. WTF was her character in the show? Good or Evil? She was fire but was town/good is what I've been thinking.

Also, Lefty and Fredo could Both be scum or on opposite sides. I think there is a very slim chance both are town.

Trust you like your vote on Ace than quick, what you thought was the Hammer on Tony S? Trust you like your vote on Henry...and now Sonny. You've been all over the place...your original Hammer on Tony S was b/c we couldn't afford to have revealled town thus narrowing the field, but then you contradicted yourself with other posts, just play it normal, we don't need to rush, than back to rushing votes due to minimal pressure.

Tommy,

Ace FOS'ed like 5 or 6 people in the span of 1 day, if thats not suspicious I dont know what is.

I counted 10 votes on Tony but did not see what Doggin wrote about Shabbos nor did alot of other people who agreed with me.

Henry Hill was making up stories about his downed Computer and others also agreed with me there.

I have my reasons for going after Sonny and he has a way to get out of it.

Yes it is difficult to convince people to follow along with this, like I said, if I find out Im wrong during the vote I will let you all know.

What happened to the notion of running trains on everyone being a bad idea...your sole reasoning for your original hammer vote on Tony S... So if your wrong and Sonny reveals town...what? We hammer him too? This sounds like a methodical way of doing what we already know we shouldn't/can't do.

What happened to the notion of running trains on everyone being a bad idea...your sole reasoning for your original hammer vote on Tony S... So if your wrong and Sonny reveals town...what? We hammer him too? This sounds like a methodical way of doing what we already know we shouldn't/can't do.

The problem with this is anyone who we get close (L2 or L1) is going to claim town. It's a great idea in theory to say lets not run the vote count up on multiple townies, not so easy to actually do it. After we're already down 3 town powers (at least 2 of which we know are usually very important roles) townies especially at JN, are going to be hesitant to pull a trigger.

Now we've got Carlito claiming a power as well, and my question to you is what exactly is it you want to get Sonny to? (Vote count wise)

Carlito, this is definitely crazy. We're supposed to blindly trust you on a hunch, but then you leave yourself an out on going after Sonny?

I agree with Tommy that this will lead to more reveals, something people supposedly didn't want.

Oscar this is NOT a hunch I told you if during the lynch I find out Sonny is innocent i will STOP the lynch.

The problem with this is anyone who we get close (L2 or L1) is going to claim town. It's a great idea in theory to say lets not run the vote count up on multiple townies, not so easy to actually do it. After we're already down 3 town powers (at least 2 of which we know are usually very important roles) townies especially at JN, are going to be hesitant to pull a trigger.

Now we've got Carlito claiming a power as well, and my question to you is what exactly is it you want to get Sonny to? (Vote count wise)

Vito I never claimed a power .

Correct me if I'm wrong Tommy, but he's referring to before you realized the mod was gone for religious reasons, and you hammered Soprano.

Yep, I remember that as well.

Carlito insisted that Soprano was dead with his hammer vote during the Sabbath, but then had to be pointed to Doggin's post that said he'd allow unvotes during that time.

Ok, well you don't have a "role". But do you have a 1 time ability?

To the town, this reminds me of the ability JVOR had in the last game. Run someones count up and see their alignment.

Tommy where did you say my hammer vote was on Tony Soprano ?

LOL I'm not even gonna bother unless somebody else tells me I have to. Are you denying that you hammered Tony S to a lynch or at least you thought you did at the time...are you denying that?

And again I agreed with it at the time...but your play afterwards contradicts the purpose of the hammer vote you're claiming you didn't give.

LOL I'm not even gonna bother unless somebody else tells me I have to. Are you denying that you hammered Tony S to a lynch or at least you thought you did at the time...are you denying that?

And again I agreed with it at the time...but your play afterwards contradicts the purpose of the hammer vote you're claiming you didn't give.

Hey Tommy I did the work for you ...You sound soooo positive i had the hammer vote on Tony when In fact I did not. Look above your last post and please dont make me do anymore of your leg work for you.

Correct me if I'm wrong Tommy, but he's referring to before you realized the mod was gone for religious reasons, and you hammered Soprano.

Yes. And he knows that. Why would he be stupid enough to go this route? Either way it's a poor town move and it's a poor scum move. I don't get Carlito right now.

Archived