SI | King | MMQ | Brady Interview

rick34125

Considering one of those people was Garb, I didn't really care. I don't take anything she says seriously since all she does all day long is defend the Belli/TB/Pats no matter what they do. Hell, it could've been Brady instead of Lawrence Taylor in trouble and she would still defend him so I don't take any of her comments seriously.

Seeing the multiple times you have said you don't care what I think, have defended your dumbass stance, and go on to insult me....I'd say it appears that you do indeed care about what I say. Proof is in the posts, Bubba.

The word worked in that guy's post.

He was pointing out that Brady was arrogant for saying the Patriots will have to actually earn the division title this year. Brady implied they didn't earn it in past years because they were so damn good and the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins were pansies. In other words, the Patriots put on their jock straps and won the division.

What did Brady imply that was wrong?

Can someone please explain?

eh?

"To win the division, we really have to earn it this year."

He is saying that in order to win the division they will have to work really, really hard. This is an arrogant statement? Eh? Meanwhile your blowhard coach talks all sorts of sheet and that would be??? Not arrogant?

Jets fans. :rolleyes:

I think he was referring to the fact that previously they cheated to win and now they'll actually have to work for it. :P

Stanford QB Andrew Luck with the Raiders 4th pick in the 2011 draft.

The next Elway.

I think the Raiders might be pretty good this year. I definitely don't expect them to be picking in the top five. They've had an uncharacteristically smart offseason.

But if the Pats want to draft a QB who won't win a Super Bowl for the first 20 or so years of his career, they have my blessing. ;) Maybe he can be the next Plunkett and win with someone else.

Just pointing out the facts.

Was it Pennington's fault moron Herm tried kicking a 40 yard FG at Heinz when the Steelers own Kicker had trouble making them in that end of the field?

Did you even look at the link I posted? Pennington was exposed against the Raiders, and it had zero to do with an injured shoulder. Of course Herman Edwards was a choker in the postseason. There are plenty of those. But Pennington was a stat hero, never a dynamic QB. The combination of him and Edwards in the playoffs was like hemlock to a team's Super Bowl chances.

A QB without the physical ability to come back from a deficit and a coach without the balls to keep a lead.

But hey, we'll always have the stats to make us feel better, right? ;)

Archived