Signal Generators

StraightCash

Hey guys

I have an interview with a company on Thursday that manufactures Signal Generators for Aerospace companies.

What I am really having problems with is getting some good info on what they specifically are used for. Found all kinds of information on how they work.. just not their applications.

Anybody here have any technical experience with this?

Hey guys

I have an interview with a company on Thursday that manufactures Signal Generators for Aerospace companies.

What I am really having problems with is getting some good info on what they specifically are used for. Found all kinds of information on how they work.. just not their applications.

Anybody here have any technical experience with this?

They're used in many different applications. For example: Beam deflection (linear accelerators), E-chuck (semiconductor equipment), breakdown voltage and other electrostatic testing. Those are some of the more popular applications.

For aerospace, they're likely connected to a high voltage amplifier to create a corona discharge which removes unwanted electrical charges from aircraft surfaces when they're in flight.

Hope this helps.....

They're for contacting the aliens that are on the way here to enslave us all.

Max plan to request assless chaps when the overlords arrive.

exactlly.

They communicate a signal that is picked up by all our Zeta 2 Reticuli Space Cruisers.

If we are in the area, we will then beam down and in this order; rape you, drain your blood for future use, rape you, eat the tasty face, feet, arms and legs, and then finally, rape the torso one last time.

Archived