Ortiz blasts 2 homers to help Red Sox handle Tigers

JetNation

On a related note, A-Rod hit a grand slam last night, and Petitte recovered pretty quickly.

Is that supposed to mean something? I've said over and over that I think most players have used PED's. When you have millions of dollars invested in paying players, who wouldn't want an edge?

Is that supposed to mean something? I've said over and over that I think most players have used PED's. When you have millions of dollars invested in paying players, who wouldn't want an edge?

Thinking and knowing are two different things. We know A-Rod juiced and Pettitte took HGH. Just seems your off hand comment about Papi is a lot like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Thinking and knowing are two different things. We know A-Rod juiced and Pettitte took HGH. Just seems your off hand comment about Papi is a lot like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe this was used in the right context.

Come on Carl. Let's not ignorance blind your love for your Sox. OJ Simpson was cleared of murder charges...we all knew he did it though.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe this was used in the right context.

When in Rome...

Come on Carl. Let's not ignorance blind your love for your Sox. OJ Simpson was cleared of murder charges...we all knew he did it though.

I'm not letting anything do anything. It's just ridiculous for you to make a comment about Papi when there are known steroid users on the team you cheer for as well and every other team in the majors. It doesn't make any sense to do it. Move on.

When in Rome...

I'm not letting anything do anything. It's just ridiculous for you to make a comment about Papi when there are known steroid users on the team you cheer for as well and every other team in the majors. It doesn't make any sense to do it. Move on.

You're the one not moving on and not coming to grips that he's a roid head...you sox fans are so much like dolphin fans.

Like I said, we all know OJ did it...except for his fans. Sound familiar?

You're the one not moving on and not coming to grips that he's a roid head...you sox fans are so much like dolphin fans.

Like I said, we all know OJ did it...except for his fans. Sound familiar?

Hey. You brought it up when there was no need and un provoked. Who hasn't moved on?

And comparing someone taking steroids and murdering someone is ridiculous. Get real.

Hey. You brought it up when there was no need and un provoked. Who hasn't moved on?

And comparing someone taking steroids and murdering someone is ridiculous. Get real.

Not comparing roids and murder Carl. Comparing who do you believe. Hey, you're right, let's move on...Yanks won today by the way.

Archived