PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see what he's trying to say now. He's attempting to make a distinction between an attack missing and surviving an attack. I still don't buy it.

ORLY?

Didn't AVM survive an attack in the same I28-death post (#2747). He got wounded.

A two pointed dart takes AVM in the shoulder, bringing him to his knees.

He fires blindly, trying to hit the shimmering shape moving before him.

Hess fires as well, a modified shotgun, spraying buck-shot through the jungle.

A burst of yellow blood is the first sign that he scores a hit.

The Predator stalking AVM retreats as it's comrade screams, yellow blood flying everywhere.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

Hess never stops firing, blowing holes into the creature, spraying yellow blood and meatier things across the jungle.

A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

What's left of the Predator twitches, entrails glistening in the noonday sun.

WRONG. I ****ing killed the Predator. Are you serious? YOu don't see the distinction?

You mean like I did?

Post 2605:

SMC is on his own. As he was the last to be attacked, everyone had already rushed to help the others, and sometimes, there just aren't enough troops.

But the troops rush forward now. Just in time to watch SMC crouch, spin, and lash out with a long and wicked blade. Bright yellow blood erupts from a cut across the belly of the Predator. SMC jumps up, stabbing again with the blade, but the creature disappears and SMC is left standing alone.

A FOURTH PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAIELD TO KILL SMC.

The goup is stunned...shocked into silence.

Yes in the exact same way that I28 killed a predator too

Yeah except he was a PREDATOR who got reeeeally ****y. Let me say this. THere is A LOT more to DPR's game than you think. You guys arent taking that into consideration, If you think everyone who was attacked is innocent you are RETARDED

Yeah except he was a PREDATOR who got reeeeally ****y. Let me say this. THere is A LOT more to DPR's game than you think. You guys arent taking that into consideration, If you think everyone who was attacked is innocent you are RETARDED

I don't think everyone who was attacked is innocent. I'm pretty sure you're not, and you were attacked. I28 was attacked, Nae was attacked...

So how do you have such insider info if you're just a roleless townie?

I don't think everyone who was attacked is innocent. I'm pretty sure you're not, and you were attacked. I28 was attacked, Nae was attacked...

So how do you have such insider info if you're just a roleless townie?

I'm saying if you were attacked it DOES NOT mean you're innocent.

Yeah, and Integ WAS A PREDATOR.

Hello!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do realize the logic your using that I'm a predator bc I killed one is the same as you killing one. If you are going by the scene the same as Integ/Nae as me scum you're dumb. I can't believe you think DPR would make the game this simple.

You attacked the predator with a weapon. I DID NOT. He attacked me and lost.

Because ...

Hess fires as well, a modified shotgun, spraying buck-shot through the jungle.

A burst of yellow blood is the first sign that he scores a hit.

The Predator stalking AVM retreats as it's comrade screams, yellow blood flying everywhere.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

Hess never stops firing, blowing holes into the creature, spraying yellow blood and meatier things across the jungle.

A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

What's left of the Predator twitches, entrails glistening in the noonday sun.

What's VERY interesting is that you kill the Predator with a human weapon. Guess what?

Predator Integrity ALSO kills a Predator with a human weapon:

I28 unloads his sidearm into the trees above, following those eyes, knowing that they would come for him.

The gun empties after 9 rounds, and he tosses it aside.

I28 looks around the camp, and spots a weapon.

It is the multi-barreled, spinning machine gun. It is loaded, ready from where JiF was preparing it to travel.

I28 hefts it up to the trees and unloads.

The sound it makes is amazing, the devastation it wreaks beyond words. Daylight pours into the clearing as I28 clears a swath of foliage, and he is screaming the entire time.

Yellow blood spurts into the air, and another scream, much higher pitched tears through the mist.

It's camoflage fails, and the Predator is in view now, dancing as so many bullets rip through it's body.

It falls from the tree, and lands face first into the ground, dead.

ANOTHER PREDATOR, NAE, HAS BEEN KILLED AS SHE ATTACKED I28.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do realize the logic your using that I'm a predator bc I killed one is the same as you killing one. If you are going by the scene the same as Integ/Nae as me scum you're dumb. I can't believe you think DPR would make the game this simple.

Actually, you screwed up.

Why?

Because my scene says I killed the Predator using Predator weapons the SAME weapons DPR said we would have.

You AND Integrity killed a Predator with human weapons.

Now who has something in common with whom???

Because ...

What's VERY interesting is that you kill the Predator with a human weapon. Guess what?

Predator Integrity ALSO kills a Predator with a human weapon:

Just ask yourself I we were a team why would would we (Integ and I) continue a gambit that already worked. It makes no sense. "Integ THEY ALL think your town now!!! Let's do it again!!!!! You'll be dead but they'll think the same thing when I do it!"

Seriously?

Just ask yourself I we were a team why would would we (Integ and I) continue a gambit that already worked. It makes no sense. "Integ THEY ALL think your town now!!! Let's do it again!!!!! You'll be dead but they'll think the same thing when I do it!"

Seriously?

Seriously?

You were at L-3 with no one close to being lynched. Why would the Predators try to kill you who was so close to being lynched?

The gambit was to save you Hess, not give Integrity bona fides. It was to save you from lynch.

Day killing you is a wasted attempt if you're about to be lynched.

The point was for both you and Intergrity to live after the gambit and in that way you would have been cleared from suspicion and avoided a lynch.

My origiNal case was on Hess and I think it remains the logical choice .. As mch as pacs play bothers me.. the smart play is to go after Bret / Lilly or lynch hess ... Captain SMCmerica is spot on

For me, it just seems a little too easy that we'd be able to compare the two death scenes and say, "Oh wow, guess Hess must be the last guy." If they had just seen that Nae died attacking I28, I would hope the scum team might think things through a little harder.

I really don't know. I keep going back and forth.

+1

Note: despite being from DM, Adella has never played a game where I was town.

:biggrin:

Actually you were who I was thinking of as scum leading the town around by the nose ;)

I lied, I have seen VERY good players successfully lead the town to victory, but I have seen more people try it as scum. I should lower that percentage to like 87% as scum. Kivs, you are in that other 13%

I don't understand what you're saying about Pac. The difference, I'm saying, is that Pac was yet another failed kill attempt. I28 could have come up with some great role claim, because we all saw him kill a Predator.

You obviously make a good point about the attempt on Hess, who was about to be lynched. All I'm saying is neither move makes sense to me. If Hess was lynched, they most likely could have had I28 last to end game. Attacking Hess could have cleared him for the moment, but the risk seems so enormous to me.

I see SMC

That was brilliant, Lily. Forget to unvote

Unvote Pac

I'll probably end up voting Hess, but I want to see how he responds first. He did such a good job last game. I know he has it in him.

And, Hess, can I apologize again for that? I can be a real bitch sometimes.

Okay, I have work tomorrow until an hour after our deadline, and even though it goes against who I am REALLY suspicious of, it looks like Hess is our best candidate for a controlled lynch. I don't want to know what our mod will do to us if he has to do another random MK.

Unvote Brett

Vote: Hess

Current Vote Count:

Brett (3) - Barms, AVM, Hess

Hess (5) - Shutout, Pac, SMC, CTM, Adella

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday night, 8 pm, EST.

Awesome. This is a YouTube link to the trailer for the new Predator movie:

In this trailer, you get to see the tri-laser, the catch nets, the Predator heat vision, and it's about a team being hunted by Predators. Yay!

So, if you haven't seen any of the movies and want a visual for some of the descriptions, this clip has got 'em.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THE MOD BE KEPT IN CONFIDENCE. THE MOD WHISPER HAS BEEN USED MORE THAN ONCE.

DO NOT VIOLATE THE RULES OR CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN ANY PM'S THAT YOU RECEIVE.

I agree! When Pac questions CTM, it's "oh look he always has a thing for me." When CTM questions Pac, it's the same thing. We all know you're both great players who wouldn't mindlessly attack each other over nothing. Personal rivalry lines = finished.

Pac does have a thing for me. I'm in his head.

Time ticks by, and the uncertainty grows. Most of the team are quiet. You've set up all of the traps that you can, the fanned out to circle the ship.

Now you wait.

The team has decided that both Brett and Hess should remain back at the clearing. This is not the time to have to warch for Predators and have to watch your back.

But that decision comes back to haunt you as a burst of automatic fire comes from the clearing.

You double-time it back, watching the trees, half ready for a trap, and the other half ready to blow these sons of bitches into bits.

you break out of the jungle, and the first sight that meets your eyes is Hess. His gun is on the ground at his feet. In a very slow and even voice, he says...

"Don't move."

brodyintrub.jpg

*There are not four Predators left, it's just a cool picture.

Time ticks by, and the uncertainty grows. Most of the team are quiet. You've set up all of the traps that you can, the fanned out to circle the ship.

Now you wait.

The team has decided that both Brett and Hess should remain back at the clearing. This is not the time to have to warch for Predators and have to watch your back.

But that decision comes back to haunt you as a burst of automatic fire comes from the clearing.

You double-time it back, watching the trees, half ready for a trap, and the other half ready to blow these sons of bitches into bits.

you break out of the jungle, and the first sight that meets your eyes is Hess. His gun is on the ground at his feet. In a very slow and even voice, he says...

"Don't move."

brodyintrub.jpg

*There are not four Predators left, it's just a cool picture.

lol.. Hesss is being attacked again huh?

Archived