PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The smoke is thick now, and it's hard to see anything at all. But SMC and CTM know that none of the team are in the trees.

From different positions, they both lay down suppressing fire, sending short bursts into the trees, hoping to disrupt the attack.

But they only make themselves targets...

The tri-laser swings toward SMC's muzzle flash and a shot is fired...

And in less time that it takes to blink, it swings toward CTM, and another blast is fired...

Both men are either screaming or cursing, but you can't tell which. You find a boulder and stay behind it, giving the smoke a moment to clear...

A PREDATOR HAS FIRED AT AND MISSED BOTH SMC AND CTM.

Nobody moves. The ringin in your ears from the explosions starts to fade as the junglr grows quiet once more...

Ok, we'll they've done us a favor and now made everyone the same, we've all been attacked. For why would they do that (and why shoot at everyone?) To back us off hess and push us towards Pac? or did they spin a wifom?

SHooting at hess now makes no sense unless they were specifcially looking to influence the voting either way?

I think our best course of action at this point is to just lynch the scumiest and that is pac or hess to me..

I don't understand, do they get a certain number of shots every RL 24 hours??

Maybe we should get this Hess lynch over with before they try again?

Seriously. Why wait for the deadline again?

FYI, note that the Predator shot at all the non-confirmed in order to create a smoke screen now. Then the Predator shot at the confirmed.

We're at 11-1 or 10-2. Let's get this over with before more attempts.

actually, they didn't shoot at, adellia, shutout, avm, barm, dan and crusher this round..

Now everyone's a potential busee, so we can play games trying to figure out when they started bussing (i think they have been for awhile cause it's what i would've done), go after Hess on the correlation to i28/nae thing or go after pac whose play has been shadiest?.

Ok, we'll they've done us a favor and now made everyone the same, we've all been attacked. For why would they do that (and why shoot at everyone?) To back us off hess and push us towards Pac? or did they spin a wifom?

SHooting at hess now makes no sense unless they were specifcially looking to influence the voting either way?

I think our best course of action at this point is to just lynch the scumiest and that is pac or hess to me..

Surprise surprise. Hess is at L-2 and the Pred shoots at him? That makes no sense from a Pred POV.

That's trying to clear Hess.

I really don't know what to make of all this. How does one predator shoot at two people at the same time?

I'm very close to voting Hess because it's now been confirmed he doesn't have some special power where Predators die if they attack him. I wonder if Predators can only die during attacks on their own or if there's a certain percentage risk of dying, regardless of whom they shoot.

I worry that if he's town, Hess has been trying to warn us about something, but I just don't know what it is. He said they've definitely been shooting at their own, and with everyone being attacked now, he's been proven right. But I'm one who always gets nervous about things like that.

Bah! I'm going to reread a little bit and then vote. Probably Hess.

Surprise surprise. Hess is at L-2 and the Pred shoots at him? That makes no sense from a Pred POV.

That's trying to clear Hess.

That theory was already offered, they could also want us to think that.. to be fair

Maybe we should get this Hess lynch over with before they try again?

Seriously. Why wait for the deadline again?

FYI, note that the Predator shot at all the non-confirmed in order to create a smoke screen now. Then the Predator shot at the confirmed.

We're at 11-1 or 10-2. Let's get this over with before more attempts.

But somehow we're at 11-1 or 10-2, having killed only one Predator ourselves! That's what I was saying about worrying this is too easy. Hess seemed genuine to me when he kept repeating that the game's not as simple as we think. I don't know why he would say that as scum.

This past day we've seen an unprecedented number of kills and a complete 180 on the way those kills happened. If Hess is town, I agree with him that we should be on our guard no matter what the numbers might look like. If he's scum, then great job freaking me out! Haha.

Vote: Hess with much reservation.

Current Vote Count:

Hess (6) - Shutout, Pac, SMC, CTM, Adella, Dan

Brett (3) - Barms, AVM, Hess

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday night, 8 pm, EST.

Hess, if he truly told you to stay silent, you should do that. If you're town, I think what you're doing right now isn't really fair. I'm trying not to let things like that influence me, but it's hard.

Hess, if he truly told you to stay silent, you should do that. If you're town, I think what you're doing right now isn't really fair. I'm trying not to let things like that influence me, but it's hard.

You are lynching me and telling me it's not fair???? You're lynching me on fathers day too. thanks

The attacks come swiftly then...A shot is fired at Pac, the explosion showering him with sparks.

The shoulder canno fires again at Adella, again at SMC and Again at Barm...

Smoke is thick in the air, people are screaming and taking cover....

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT AND MISSED PAC, ADELLA, AND SMC.

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AND KILLED BARMS, A ROLELESS TOWNIE.

The attacks come swiftly then...A shot is fired at Pac, the explosion showering him with sparks.

The shoulder canno fires again at Adella, again at SMC and Again at Barm...

Smoke is thick in the air, people are screaming and taking cover....

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT AND MISSED PAC, ADELLA, AND SMC.

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AND KILLED BARMS, A ROLELESS TOWNIE.

This makes it sound like there are two left.

unvote Hess. Good god, this is confusing.

You are lynching me and telling me it's not fair???? You're lynching me on fathers day too. thanks

Lynching someone IS fair. That's how the game works! Sharing information you're not supposed to, and continuing to talk after the mod asks you to stop, is not fair. I was just saying that usually the mod has reasons for setting guidelines about certain things. But he hasn't stopped you from talking, so maybe you're making that up, I don't know. (I'm not trying to act holier than thou, either, because obviously I screwed up earlier and had to edit a post.)

I don't know what to make of everything. I've already killed Vicious and hammered JVoR, ugh ...

(And Happy Father's Day! Sorry if this game is putting a damper on your day.)

Archived