The "Revis" comparison has started.

villain_the_foe

Never said anything about the point, did I?

I said if you're going to claim 'I'm right', because 'the media said so', you should probably use the actual media, and not a 15 year old boy.

Swing and a miss, counselor.

you didnt say anything about the point because your purpose was to talk shyte to me.

EY, you're acting like a Bytch right now. Either talk about the article or go about your business sun.

Never said anything about the point, did I?

I said if you're going to claim 'I'm right', because 'the media said so', you should probably use the actual media, and not a 15 year old boy.

Swing and a miss, counselor.

you've proven my point. very easy victory.

The fun part for me was imagining all the other ideas you had before you settled on this one.

Easy win is right.

i'm surprised you can focus on ideas when you are singularly obsessed with ad hominem collateral attacks on a point you lack the ability to confront directly.

Why is everyone attacking Villain? What purpose does it seve? Either debate the topic of Revis being the best ever or ignore altogether.

It doesnt serve a purpose. EY and a few others on this site would be a bit more reserved with their approach to me if I was in front of them. This is why I try not to let it get to me too much. It does suck that its messing up my experience on this site though.

It doesnt serve a purpose. EY and a few others on this site would be a bit more reserved with their approach to me if I was in front of them. This is why I try not to let it get to me too much. It does suck that its messing up my experience on this site though.

don't be so melodramatic. this is a website, not a kindergarten class.

i'm surprised you can focus on ideas when you are singularly obsessed with ad hominem collateral attacks on a point you lack the ability to confront directly.

I do lack the ability to confront this point directly. So do most people as the game has changed over time, and personally, I haven't been alive long enough or a fan long enough to even speculate on something unverifiable.

But, if you want to pat yourself on the back and say we've got the best CB of all time, knock yourself out, but acting like you're right because a 15 year old with internet access thinks so is faulty reasoning.

The last word's yours.

I do lack the ability to confront this point directly. So do most people as the game has changed over time, and personally, I haven't been alive long enough or a fan long enough to even speculate on something unverifiable.

But, if you want to pat yourself on the back and say we've got the best CB of all time, knock yourself out, but acting like you're right because a 15 year old with internet access thinks so is faulty reasoning.

The last word's yours.

Anyway...

Would anybody here like to talk about the article? if so feel free to do so. If not then just read the comments provided on the topic.

its a 15 year old who wrote it, just to put it out there. Seems like he and Rex are in agreement though. That may help.

Anyway...

Would anybody here like to talk about the article? if so feel free to do so. If not then just read the comments provided on the topic.

its a 15 year old who wrote it, just to put it out there. Seems like he and Rex are in agreement though. That may help.

Personally I think this is the best article on the revis situation:

http://www.nyjetscap.com/reviscontract.html

On a related note, I ate the best cheeseburger ever made in the history of the planet at lunch today.

On the way back to the office, I gawked at the hottest female ever, but then got stuck in the most boring meeting of all-time this afternoon.

I bet you were in your meeting thinking about that girl. Probably didnt even take notes lol.

Archived