Places in New York

lanightmare225

R u staying in NYC? There are 2 hotels on Patterson Plank road in NJ right by the stadium and a Sheraton on the other side . Bus service to the city is available right outside your door. It is chaeper, don't have to worry about a parking pass and they have( at least used to) bus service to the stadium. They are actually close enough to walk to the stadium unless you are carrying a ton of crap.

idk where we are gonna stay yet i was trying to get some suggestions from people around that area. Right by the stadium would be nice but we would like to have a good time in NYC while we are down there, so if your saying there is a bus service or something right there in jersey im thinking that would be the best option. if anyone else has anymore advice feel free to reply!!

idk where we are gonna stay yet i was trying to get some suggestions from people around that area. Right by the stadium would be nice but we would like to have a good time in NYC while we are down there, so if your saying there is a bus service or something right there in jersey im thinking that would be the best option. if anyone else has anymore advice feel free to reply!!

At the one hotel, the bus stop is right in front of the building. It is the last stop goinginto the city and the first coming out.I have stayed there numerous times and spend a lot of time in the city. It is called the Fairfield Inn, but right next door is a Residence Inn. The Residence is more money but is much nicer. Fairfield is nothing specilal but it is clean. Both are very convienent to catching the bus into the city.

Stay in manhattan. If you're not from the area, and don't come on a regular basis, you should enjoy it to the fullest. That wont happen by busing in and out from some hotel in Jersey.

Quality of hotel is pretty much irrelevant, just find a place in the city, and when time comes closer, ask for restaurants and stuff.

Stay in manhattan. If you're not from the area, and don't come on a regular basis, you should enjoy it to the fullest. That wont happen by busing in and out from some hotel in Jersey.

Quality of hotel is pretty much irrelevant, just find a place in the city, and when time comes closer, ask for restaurants and stuff.

I agree, stay in the city if you can, but if you want to be close to the stadium, there are other alternatives. There is nothing like NYC...

I agree, stay in the city if you can, but if you want to be close to the stadium, there are other alternatives. There is nothing like NYC...

I don't know if you've done it, but the new train system is really so easy, and round trip is cheaper than parking. Honestly, unless your planning your own tailgate, it really makes little sense to drive anymore.

I say stay in the city and take the train from Penn Station to the Stadium. NYC is a lot more entertaining then that part of Jersey. Sure you might be a couple mins away from the Stadium but that's only a one day event. NYC hotel all the way, but book it early!!

I don't know if you've done it, but the new train system is really so easy, and round trip is cheaper than parking. Honestly, unless your planning your own tailgate, it really makes little sense to drive anymore.

I assume trains will run during every game like they do for the Yankees?

Archived