MEET JOE KLECKO!!!

kleckodinner7/22/10

HEY EVERYONE!!!....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6561884&ref=mf

DTP.BGML@GMAIL.COM

COME MEET JOE KLECKO FOR DINNER THURSDAY NIGHT IN NEW YORK!!!....GONNA BE AN AWESOME CHARITY EVENT FROM 7TO10!.... DONT MISS THE CHANCE TO MEET THE GREATEST JET TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!....

CHECK LINK ABOUT FOR DETAILS AND EMAIL ME FOR QUESTIONS!

TICKETS ARE GOING EXTREMELY FAST! DONT MISS OUT !!!

Is this spam? It's Jets related, yet its an advertisement. I'm so confused, I can feel the universe ripping in two. :scare:
It is Jets related, but how many posts and threads does it need?

It's everywhere! :character0282:

its no spam? ... just trying to get the word out to JET fans to come meet Klecko... is there something wrong with that?...
No but the same exact thing does not need to be posted in multiple threads, in multiple sections of the board, and have it's own multiple threads to get the word out.

One thread on the Jets board would have done the trick. ;)

No but the same exact thing does not need to be posted in multiple threads, in multiple sections of the board, and have it's own multiple threads to get the word out.

One thread on the Jets board would have done the trick. ;)

Agreed. Especially since the people from the event already contacted us and we agreed to help promote it.

im sorry, didnt know how it all worked ... sorry for posting so many in different areas . I thought they were all different . Thanks again for the help and support

No problem. I pinned the thread so people will get to see it. I do think you posted this everywhere.

Still not sure how you got a flyer on my car window though. That one was impressive. :-P

get out of here Max? you really had a flyer on ur window?? Lolllll ? Where was ur car??

It was at the Freehold Mall. The bottom of the flyer had an ad for a sports memorabilia shop in that mall. I will try to scan it.

Archived