Is that Ighedibo?

stoicsentry

You've probably seen it, but I've been watching it again lately to get back into football spirit. WOOOOO......so pumped to see this team out there this season.

Also does anyone know who is leading the J-E-T-S chant @ about 3:04 into the video? Is that James Ighedibo? Seems like an unusual guy to be doing it (as a backup) but he always plays with energy so not surprising.

Whoever that is, how cool is that!!!!!!!!! How cool is he!! Can't wait for more of this.

I also reaaaaaaaaaaally hope they can somehow bring back the air raid siren (or something similar AT LEAST) for next season. Been playing the Madden 11 demo, and they have that in the game it reminds me how cool that was.

edit* to add video the right way

You've probably seen it, but I've been watching it again lately to get back into football spirit. WOOOOO......so pumped to see this team out there this season.

Also does anyone know who is leading the J-E-T-S chant @ about 3:04 into the video? Is that James Ighedibo? Seems like an unusual guy to be doing it (as a backup) but he always plays with energy so not surprising.

Whoever that is, how cool is that!!!!!!!!! How cool is he!! Can't wait for more of this.

I also reaaaaaaaaaaally hope they can somehow bring back the air raid siren (or something similar AT LEAST) for next season. Been playing the Madden 11 demo, and they have that in the game it reminds me how cool that was.

Dude, they have the air raid siren in Madden 11? lol Thats so beast mode.

Interesting that Jay Feely wears gloves to kick but not to high five dozens of strangers. :-k

Archived