Ravens-Panthers

Jetsfan80

Jets Ravens is going to be a war.

Oh hell yeah. Can't wait. I don't care that the Ravens have injuries all over the place on defense. They're going to throw everything at us.

EDIT: As I write this, DB Cary Williams for Baltimore just gave Armanti Edwards of the Panthers a "welcome to the NFL" hit to force an incompletion.

I think coming from him, its good natured. Lewis is probably going to go down as one of the best players of all time.

Jets Ravens is going to be a war.

Definitely. I remember in the early 2000's some of my favorite games to watch were always the Ravens v Steelers or Ravens and Jags...those double chin-strap type games. Gonna be a great first game to watch.

Oh hell yeah. Can't wait. I don't care that the Ravens have injuries all over the place on defense. They're going to throw everything at us.

EDIT: As I write this, DB Cary Williams for Baltimore just gave Armanti Edwards of the Panthers a "welcome to the NFL" hit to force an incompletion.

I'd be willing to bet Reed is starting game 1.

Ray Lewis just called out the Jets during the Ravens-Panthers game just a second ago. He said he caught about 5 minutes of Hard Knocks and said "I'm glad Rex and them are having fun, but we're over here working". I love it.

Ray and the Ravens had their moment on Hard Knocks.......

Just sayin.

Archived