thoughts from the stadium

Maxman

No one cares, put your phone down and start punching giants fans in the mouth.

Kidding aside, on TV those seats look green.

Jets Stadium.

Funny you should say that. There was a pretty big fight between two groups of fans (Jets vs Giants). Fight must have been going on for 10 min with one guy walking out with a massive cut above his eye and chicks whipping out pepper spray and spraying guys because they wouldnt stop pounding on some poor guy. What was disturbing was when the entire section was gesturing down to the ushers to get security and not one of the ushers moved an inch. It took literally 10 mins to get anyone up there to break it up. In the end everyone got kicked out and one guy looked like he had a seriously injured leg and he needed help down the stairs. It was disgusting that it took security that long to respond...

But other than that, I enjoyed my experience.

Funny you should say that. There was a pretty big fight between two groups of fans (Jets vs Giants). Fight must have been going on for 10 min with one guy walking out with a massive cut above his eye and chicks whipping out pepper spray and spraying guys because they wouldnt stop pounding on some poor guy. What was disturbing was when the entire section was gesturing down to the ushers to get security and not one of the ushers moved an inch. It took literally 10 mins to get anyone up there to break it up. In the end everyone got kicked out and one guy looked like he had a seriously injured leg and he needed help down the stairs. It was disgusting that it took security that long to respond...

Did the guy that got busted up go into the stadium not wearing a shirt? This group was tailgating when we walked into the stadium, they offered the kids with us their leftover food. This one dude had no shirt on and was all jacked. Anyhow after the game he is at his car holding a rag over his nose. He was busted up pretty good, looked like a broken nose. Way more blood than Eli lost.

Crazy that people get like this over the preseason. Save it for week one. :rolleyes:

Did the guy that got busted up go into the stadium not wearing a shirt? This group was tailgating when we walked into the stadium, they offered the kids with us their leftover food. This one dude had no shirt on and was all jacked. Anyhow after the game he is at his car holding a rag over his nose. He was busted up pretty good, looked like a broken nose. Way more blood than Eli lost.

Crazy that people get like this over the preseason. Save it for week one. :rolleyes:

While walking out one guy ripped his shirt off and he was pretty jacked but I didnt notice if his nose was all busted. It very well could have been because he was right in the middle of everything. It was a disgusting display by all those involved (including security). There were kids getting trampled in all ruckus.

BTW, you would think for $1.6 billion, the new stadium would have a PA system that works. Going a whole half in silence was pretty bad. Not to mention the mics going silent during the halftime ceremony. I bet you the giants had the lines cut. :rolleyes:

Who won Giants or Jets fans?

While walking out one guy ripped his shirt off and he was pretty jacked but I didnt notice if his nose was all busted. It very well could have been because he was right in the middle of everything. It was a disgusting display by all those involved (including security). There were kids getting trampled in all ruckus.

BTW, you would think for $1.6 billion, the new stadium would have a PA system that works. Going a whole half in silence was pretty bad. Not to mention the mics going silent during the halftime ceremony. I bet you the giants had the lines cut. :rolleyes:

Sitting on the 50yd line field level in the old sh*thole we never had the PA system working. This is no different. They have the fans money already. They dont care if stuff doesnt work.

when the Jets constantly touted that as a feature? Yep. its important. And disappointing they didnt live up to their end of the bargain.

I think they didnt give a sh*t because its PRESEASON. I doubt they're gonna pull out all the stops over a meaningless game.

I think they didnt give a sh*t because its PRESEASON. I doubt they're gonna pull out all the stops over a meaningless game.

In the first game in the new stadium on Monday Night? I dont think so. They wanted all the attention they could get for that game They screwed the pooch by failing to live up to the billing they were giving it.

And if they didnt give a sh*t then its a big middle finger to all the fans who laid out PSL $$$ and paid regular price to watch a preseason game. If we're paying top $$$ to watch preseason, the Jets better damn well put on a show that is worth regular season $$$.

Archived