When did Brian Thomas switch to #58?

GREENBEAN

And who got 99? Taylor? I didn't hear anything about this and was lost for a second when BT made a good run stop mon night.

Am I just a tard?

It happened when that scumbag piece of sh*t gheyhomofag JT joined the Jets. They worked out some deal for 99. ****er. Bryan Thomas should have punched him in his face and stomped on his junk with his heal.

Maybe my tardness is being really rammed home today, but I don't know what that means. :D

And I obviously haven't figured out how to reply on the new site yet. I've been reading, but this is my first day posting again. TARD DAY!!!

It happened when that scumbag piece of sh*t gheyhomofag JT joined the Jets. They worked out some deal for 99. ****er. Bryan Thomas should have punched him in his face and stomped on his junk with his heal.

So I was wondering if you ordered a new J Taylor 99 Jersey?

I thought I read something about this a while back I don't think any money was involved, Thomas willingly gave Taylor the number as a friendly gesture so I hear.

But wait...I thought this team was going to have chemistry issues!?!?!

LOL Right?

Our players are in love with eachother via rex's big lover muffin attitude.

"when you put the jet emblem on the side of your helmet, you better be a bad Mutha! "

I love it!!!

And who got 99? Taylor? I didn't hear anything about this and was lost for a second when BT made a good run stop mon night.

Am I just a tard?

I heard Thomas was promised money but never received it. I hate when that happens.

Archived