Bow down before the King.

SenorGato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOQwBviXlCo

There is no more exciting pitcher in baseball. Everyone fell for that Strasburg trick, but truly great talents are best taken in over time. He's been hyped as the most exciting pitcher in baseball to be since he was 17. This is a Hall of Fame type talent we're looking at here. He's only 24.

Did anyone see the first strikeout in his last ownage of the Yankees? The 89 MPH changeup moved so much it fooled his catcher.

He'll be a FA when he's around 28/29. Over the past two seasons he's been a top 3 pitcher in baseball...IMO, because that's somewhat debatable.

I also believe he's a Red Sock in the future. The Yankees take the lefties while the Red Sox take the power righties.

lefties, you mean CC and Lee, who you said will be a Met. A.J. Burnett was also considered a power righty when he was signed.

Red Sox just locked up Beckett and Lackey to long term deals, plus they have Lester and Buchhollz and Dice-K for 2 more years. King Felix also just got a contract extension that isn't up til 2014.

lefties, you mean CC and Lee, who you said will be a Met. A.J. Burnett was also considered a power righty when he was signed.

Red Sox just locked up Beckett and Lackey to long term deals, plus they have Lester and Buchhollz and Dice-K for 2 more years. King Felix also just got a contract extension that isn't up til 2014.

Yeah I know he won't be a FA until he's 29. I'm just guessing today he's a Red Sock.

Lee won't be a Yankee because he won't play second fiddle to CC.

Archived