Patriots LB Brandon Spikes caught in Web Sex Chat

Vudu

Report: Brandon Spikes in 'Embarrassing' Situation With ChatRoulette Sex Tape

by Nick Coman on Aug 31, 2010 2:26:00 PM

6retweet

An anonymous emailer contacted Deadspin on Monday attempting to sell what he claimed was a Brandon Spikes sex tape captured from webcam chat service ChatRoulette.com. The video turned out to be real.

The footage was leaked later Monday to WorldStarHipHop, and the tattoos of the man in the video clearly matched up with Spikes'.

The former University of Florida linebacker apparently engaged in sexual relations in front of a webcam for an anonymous stranger to see -- even inviting them to watch via chat text.

Spikes' agent Terry Watson told the Boston Herald Tuesday that “It’s an embarrassing situation for Brandon,” and “It certainly doesn’t reflect the kind of person that he is.”

The video was apparently recorded while he was in college.

The Patriots have not commented on the situation.

http://www.nesn.com/2010/08/report-brandon-spikes-in-embarrassing-situation-with-chatroulette-sex-tape.html

Brandon Spikes, the Patriots linebacker and former Florida Gators star, is said to be naked in a video of a recorded Chatroulette interaction. An emailer offered the video to Deadspin for $1,500, but the web site balked. The footage surfaced on WorldStarHipHop hours later.

In the video, a naked man is seen with a scantily clad woman in what is said to be a hotel room. The two proceed to engage in oral sex. According to Deadspin's emailer, the man does more than showcase himself to his Chatroulette partner -- he also communicates via the written word. "let's play don't be shy" and "you make me wanna like your p---y," he allegedly writes.

While it is unclear whether the man is Brandon Spikes, the two look quite similar. Scroll down for a tattoo comparison.

Spikes was drafted in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He was a standout defensive star for the Florida Gators during his time with the college football powerhouse, although his tenure was marred by an eye-gouging incident in 2009. (The altercation's victim was arrested over the weekend.) Spikes was a finalist for the prestigious Butkus Award last year, and he could start for the Patriots during the upcoming NFL season.

Scroll down for screenshots of the video and a comparison of the suspect and a confirmed photo of Brandon Spikes. Click here for the NSFW video. Is it really Brandon Spikes?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/30/brandon-spikes-naked-chat_n_700008.html

Brandon-Spikes-chatroulette-540x329.png

spikes-chick-bj-540x306.png

thats broad looks like a Kardashian...good job Spikes.

word is that the NFL is looking into this in regards to the NFL conduct policy. I don't get that. This video is from College - he was not a member of the NFL.

Still - he's a dumbass. Lots of young people are dumbasses nowadays. I will never understand videotaping yourself. I will never understand how a woman could be onboard with this. It's like she is saying "Hello, world, yes I am a ho. I hook up with athletes...'aint I cool" :rolleyes: And the effed up thing is that some people are okay with this. Spikes - stupid idiot egomanic scum. Get over yourself. Personally, I hope Doc Rivers kicks his a$$ (he has been dating Rovers' daughter for a year or so)

word is that the NFL is looking into this in regards to the NFL conduct policy. I don't get that. This video is from College - he was not a member of the NFL.

Still - he's a dumbass. Lots of young people are dumbasses nowadays. I will never understand videotaping yourself. I will never understand how a woman could be onboard with this. It's like she is saying "Hello, world, yes I am a ho. I hook up with athletes...'aint I cool" :rolleyes: And the effed up thing is that some people are okay with this. Spikes - stupid idiot egomanic scum. Get over yourself. Personally, I hope Doc Rivers kicks his a$$ (he has been dating Rovers' daughter for a year or so)

The best was when me and Tabor caught Garb at a Jets game when they werent even playing the Patriots. she saw me and her first reaction was ''oh no!'' :rl:

Archived