VERNON GHOLSTON !!!!

Ghost

Should we be concerned that Gholston sucks?

Well, last year we had the #1 defense with him sucking on it, so I don't think it's a particularly big deal.

Telling us he sucks is like telling us that our colors are green and white. Thanks for the update, it's really quite useful.

On to the trolling, are you really that impressed with your team after today's performance that you came here to puff your chest out?

Now this is a good reply! :thumbup:

And no. I liked our defensive showing though and am very glad to finally have an opening day win.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we've reverted to randomly spitting put names? This is a Gholston thread. But if we want to take a step back and compare Ginn the Gholston Ginn still out performed Gholston by a MILE! How many games did Gholston single handedly win for you guys? :rl:

What good did it do you?

You still never saw the phags win a playoff game and watched us win 2 and have the #1 D with Gholston.

Clown!

You brought up Misi, and the standings 3 times already. I thought it was a Gholston thread. :blink:

So you can bring up others, but not us. Is that how your mommy plays with you?

Get a life! Where watching the bills beat themself and someone beat Gholston, is not the highlight.

Loser!

So we've reverted to randomly spitting put names? This is a Gholston thread. But if we want to take a step back and compare Ginn the Gholston Ginn still out performed Gholston by a MILE! How many games did Gholston single handedly win for you guys? :rl:

speaking of winning games, how many playoff games have you won in the last decade?

And this: "So we've reverted to randomly spitting put names?" obviously means nothing considering your sorry a$$ came on here to spew your crappy players name because of ONE game against the WORST oline IN THE LEAGUE! WOW.

Since were spewing out names randomly, that you started, I think Sanchez has more playoff wins then Henne, and OMG, Sanchez WAS A ROOKIE. LULZ OMGZ.

speaking of winning games, how many playoff games have you won in the last decade?

And this: "So we've reverted to randomly spitting put names?" obviously means nothing considering your sorry a$$ came on here to spew your crappy players name because of ONE game against the WORST oline IN THE LEAGUE! WOW.

Since were spewing out names randomly, that you started, I think Sanchez has more playoff wins then Henne, and OMG, Sanchez WAS A ROOKIE. LULZ OMGZ.

I understand why randomly spitting out names is hard on him.

It's how the phags draft. :rl:

And all he heard coming from his moms room late at night. :lol:

What good did it do you? You still never saw the phags win a playoff game and we won 2 and had the #1 D with Gholston.

Clown!

You brought up Misi, and the standings 3 times already. I thought it was a Gholston thread. :blink:

So you can bring up others, but not us. Is that how your mommy plays with you?

Get a life! Where watching the bills beat them self and someone beat Gholston, is not the highlight.

Loser!

So playoff games are the marker now and not SBs? Kind of convenient don't you think? Either way new season new expectations for both teams. I just found it funny that after one game Misi has already outperformed Gholston's entire career. If you didn't then well, Sorry I guess but gets used to it =)

Same crappy team Gholston has played 4 times in his career and he's still batting an even .000 LMFAO =)

So playoff games are the marker now and not SBs? Kind of convenient don't you think? Either way new season new expectations for both teams. I just found it funny that after one game Misi has already outperformed Gholston's entire career. If you didn't then well, Sorry I guess but gets used to it =)

How can we talk SB's when you can't even win a playoff game for more than a decade now.

How many SB's are you going to win with 0 playoff wins. :rl:

If all you do is out preform Gholston, and win when teams as bad as the bills beat themselves, it's going to be a fun year.

Keep it up! :confused0058:

How can we talk SB's when you can't even win a playoff game for more than a decade now.

How many SB's are you going to win with 0 playoff wins. :rl:

If all you do is out preform Gholston, and win when teams as bad as the bills beat themselves, it's going to be a fun year.

Keep it up! :confused0058:

Dude you guys are only one game away from at least 10 SOJ threads LMFAO!!!

Just stirring the conversation back to my initial point!

Misi 1 Game 1 Sack.

Ghoston 2 seasons ZERO sacks!

:P :P :P :P :P

We know it's slim pickings for phag fans, you gotta take what you can get.

Pathetic!

And you already admitted that to EY.

Keep it up, seeing how low you guys have sunk is hilarious. :rl:

Archived