VERNON GHOLSTON !!!!

Ghost

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to give you VG fans 1 last chance to purchase an authentic #56 Gholston jersey size xxl before he registers his first sack on Monday night football. Im accepting all offers plus postage. Bidding starts now.

How about an even trade. One new never worn McKnight jersey for your VG? :lol:

If you don't find it funny that a second round rookie in his only start has already out performed what Gholston has done in 2 seasons then Boo hoo! I find it hilarious! :rl:

I find it 3 times as funny that you got a 5th for Ginn, and nothing for White and Turner.

No wonder you focus on Gholston.

Hahah Just because you ignore the facts doesn't make it any less true!

Misi One sack in one game!

Gholston 0 sacks in 2 years!

LMFAO!!!!

The only one ignoring anything is you.

No wonder your team keeps drafting guys to cut.

0 playoff wins, 12 years and counting. LMFAO!!!!

The only one ignoring anything is you.

No wonder your team keeps drafting guys to cut.

0 playoff wins, 12 years and counting. LMFAO!!!!

Hahah now who's ignoring what? I posted in a Gholston thread how hes already getting out performed by a rookie in the first game of his career! Win tomorrow night or welcome to the bottom of the AFC east! LMFAO!!!

Hahah now who's ignoring what? I posted in a Gholston thread how hes already getting out performed by a rookie in the first game of his career! Win tomorrow night or welcome to the bottom of the AFC east! LMFAO!!!

Lose tomorrow no big deal.

You clowns barely beat the bills today and your celebrating.

They dropped a sure touchdown or you lose.

Keep ignoring the fact that you trade 1st round picks for 5th rounders, and cut 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Keep worrying about Gholston and the standings after week 1, and wonder why you never saw your team win a playoff game.

Once again the trolls are battling it out for supreme stupidity, and as usual the phags win. :rl:

Lose tomorrow no big deal.

You clowns barely beat the bills today and your celebrating.

They dropped a sure touchdown or you lose.

Keep ignoring the fact that you trade 1st round picks for 5th rounders, and cut 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Keep worrying about Gholston and the standings after week 1, and wonder why you never saw your team win a playoff game.

Once again the trolls are battling it out for supreme stupidity, and as usual the phags win. :rl:

I guess we could have followed your example and kept a first rounder simply because he was a first rounder and completely ignored the fact that he SUX!!! :rl:

I guess we could have followed your example and kept a first rounder simply because he was a first rounder and completely ignored the fact that he SUX!!! :rl:

Yes being that we actually draft and keep guys in every round, we have that luxury.

I see how much success you guys are having, 0 playoff wins in over a decade.

Keep up the great work, leading the league in blackouts is important to you losers. :lol:

Hahah Just because you ignore the facts doesn't make it any less true!

Misi One sack in one game!

Gholston 0 sacks in 2 years!

LMFAO!!!!

Should we be concerned that Gholston sucks?

Well, last year we had the #1 defense with him sucking on it, so I don't think it's a particularly big deal.

Telling us he sucks is like telling us that our colors are green and white. Thanks for the update, it's really quite useful.

On to the trolling, are you really that impressed with your team after today's performance that you came here to puff your chest out?

So in his two seasons Gholston has never played the Bills? LMFAO!

Not as a DE, which is what he's playing.

You guys win your first home opener after losing 6 straight, because the bills drop a sure TD and you act like school girls.

I know it's hard but act like you've been there, it makes you look so pathetic.

Not as a DE, which is what he's playing.

You guys win your first home opener after losing 6 straight, because the bills drop a sure TD and you act like school girls.

I know it's hard but act like you've been there, it makes you look so pathetic.

No dude I'm just comparing Misi to Gholston =)

Archived