VERNON GHOLSTON !!!!

Ghost

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, and the Lions go 4-0 in the preseason every other year.

What's your point? He's still useless.

Did you not see the part where I said I hate the guy? Nobody in this world hates Gholston more than I do. I swear on my life. However, he just recored his first sack of his career.

Gholston reminds me of Mongo from Blazing Saddles.

Yeah ... it would be nice if he reminded us of Mongo from the 85 Bears ... you kinda want good things from a #6 overall. But I have to say, he's light years improved from anything I've ever seen out of him in the bigs thus far. Keep it coming Vernon.

Did you not see the part where I said I hate the guy? Nobody in this world hates Gholston more than I do. I swear on my life. However, he just recored his first sack of his career.

No he had one against the Eagles last year in preseason too ;)

Yeah ... it would be nice if he reminded us of Mongo from the 85 Bears ... you kinda want good things from a #6 overall. But I have to say, he's light years improved from anything I've ever seen out of him in the bigs thus far. Keep it coming Vernon.

Or was 1/10 as good as the guy that played Mongo

WOW I have really been convinced VG was a complete bust and wasted pick but now he shows some life at DE.Now Im thinking maybe (big maybe) Mangini / Sutton ****ed this guy up, ruined his confidence etc. Wouldnt it be great if he turned into the player he was supposed to be this year? We can hope cant we?

WOW I have really been convinced VG was a complete bust and wasted pick but now he shows some life at DE.Now Im thinking maybe (big maybe) Mangini / Sutton ****ed this guy up, ruined his confidence etc. Wouldnt it be great if he turned into the player he was supposed to be this year? We can hope cant we?

It would be a lot more than "great" -- more akin to turning water into wine; the parting of the Red Sea; walking on water, etc.

Archived