Pick Your Quarterback for the 2010 Jets Season

T0mShane

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Would You Want for the Jets in 2010?

• Mark Sanchez
    • Eli Manning
    • Jay Cutler
    • Brett Favre

Eli Manning without a doubt. Farve is way too unpredictable. Cutler wouldnt be able to handle NY media. Sanchez just isnt ready yet.

Im not a fan of the giants, but Eli would be able to make enough throws a game to keep this receiving core happy while at the same time sticking to our "run the ball mentality".

But i agree with jetsfanindenver. Not even peyton or drees would be successfull in a shotty run offense. They would be limited to 3-5 yard dump passes and miserable screen plays.

This is a great poll and why the QB is so important to the team. It was a joke when Revis wasn't signed and some said he would be the factor to winning the SB...lol.

I use the 68-69 Jets as an example. If Revis is on that team, we still win the SB. If you take Namath out of the equation and insert Sanchez...forget about it.

As to the poll...it's a toss up. Can I have Favre from last year? B)

Generally I do not disagree with your posts but, I am compelled to disagree with this one. This is a silly poll because we have no choice, none of the other alternatives are available and we are stuck with what we have. I have two better questions:

Is it the play calling or the execution?

If Sanchez continues to be unable to move the offense do you bench him?

With respect to the second question, if it is really SB or bust, and he is not getting it done, then we need to get some one in there who can....

Keep in mind if the offense continues the ineffectiveness it showed in presesaon then all bets are off anyway so why not radically shake things up

Archived