Pick Your Quarterback for the 2010 Jets Season

T0mShane

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Would You Want for the Jets in 2010?

• Mark Sanchez
    • Eli Manning
    • Jay Cutler
    • Brett Favre

Nobody has picked Sanchez yet. Smart bunch. I like none of these choices. Cutler is a loose cannon and a cry baby sissy poo poo head. Favre sat next to my grandmother in study hall and will eventually forget how to put his helmet on. Eli is a bleeder and always has a look on his face like he crapped his pants. Sanchez is teh gay and sucks at QBing so far. I hate them all.

My choice would be Aaron Rodgers, very young and soon to be an all time great. Alex smith would be a close second. NOT hahahahahahahahaha

to be honest....I know I'll get a lot of flack for this since I'm the "resident Jet Giant mixture guy" but I'd really take Eli

outside of Brees, Manning and Brady there is nobody who is a slam dunk over Eli in the league....even Favre has his questions.

Easily Cutler.

Eli's a bum, was a bum before the SuperBowl. Then his defensive line and running game gave him a SuperBowl ring and he becomes a top QB.

To make it worse he is being paid as a top 3 qb. What a joke. That SuperBowl victory put the Giants back 10 years. But it was still worth it.

As a Pats fan, I picked Sanchez. ;)

Were I a Jets fan, I'd probably go with Eli, as recently he has limited his game killing mistakes. Favre's low int total last year was a fluke I suspect. He will regress to the mean. Cutler is also known for poor decision making despite an excellent arm. This year's Jets need to make sure that the QB position isn't a net negative, more than anything else.

This is a great poll and why the QB is so important to the team. It was a joke when Revis wasn't signed and some said he would be the factor to winning the SB...lol.

I use the 68-69 Jets as an example. If Revis is on that team, we still win the SB. If you take Namath out of the equation and insert Sanchez...forget about it.

As to the poll...it's a toss up. Can I have Favre from last year? B)

For just one season? Favre, then Eli.

Cutler is reaching the point in his career where you can't talk about "potential" anymore, and Sanchez has just shown good flashes at the end of an up-and-down rookie year. Granted those flashes came at a very opportune time......

I reluctantly took the kid (of course to me they're all kids). Cutler I would not trust-if he had a running games averaging 10 yds a carry, his ego would put him a shotgun with 1st and goal at the one. Favre is clearly the only sure shot HOFer in the group but his geriatritians are uncertain whether he'll survive the year. Eli was my second choice, he got hot once when everything fell into place and is streaky and with questionable accuracy (even in the SB year he was saved by great work of his receivers. Finally, inconsistent rook who found nirvana during the playoff run. I discount the preseason (no game plan, testing etc.) and believe he will develope consistency with that very good head on his shoulders,

Easily Cutler.

Eli's a bum, was a bum before the SuperBowl. Then his defensive line and running game gave him a SuperBowl ring and he becomes a top QB.

To make it worse he is being paid as a top 3 qb. What a joke. That SuperBowl victory put the Giants back 10 years. But it was still worth it.

eli threw fr over 4000 yds last year. had 27 td's to 14 ints. completed over 62% of his passes. he would be a very slide qb t have o this team. and honestly...if we had anywher enear that kind of production from our qb last year we would have been superbowl bound. sanchez has not been too good so far. i'm hoping beyond hope that he proves he belongs in the league this year. because besides qb....this team is superbowl caliber wihtout a doubt. i'd hate to think we are wasting this kind of defense and this type of talent on offense because our qb stinks.

eli threw fr over 4000 yds last year. had 27 td's to 14 ints. completed over 62% of his passes. he would be a very slide qb t have o this team. and honestly...if we had anywher enear that kind of production from our qb last year we would have been superbowl bound. sanchez has not been too good so far. i'm hoping beyond hope that he proves he belongs in the league this year. because besides qb....this team is superbowl caliber wihtout a doubt. i'd hate to think we are wasting this kind of defense and this type of talent on offense because our qb stinks.

very solid post

Archived